Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
1 BOLD 9.615 40 240 40 240
2 o_O 9.520 40 238 40 238
3 -NO- 9.356 40 234 40 234
4 FnB 9.100 40 228 40 228
5 S|o|M 9.012 40 225 40 225

1. BOLD
Not much to say about these guys. Got some good players in there, but have kind of an odd spread in K54. No tribal picture and cringy profile dock some serious points off of this tribe. But, I'll give them a solid 6/10. (seriously, change your profile)

2. o_O
Now here is a family tribe I can get on board with! Not only do they have #1 W91 player *Grantorino (hi GT :)) in the academy tribe where he belongs, but they have quite the allstar team of family tribes. Who knows how many of them are here to PP farm their asses off but I like what I see. Situated across a whopping 3 continents, I can't see how anything goes wrong. 10/10 (shout out to my boys internalking and blue banana)

3. -NO-
Another tribe of some strong players! With a decent spread in K45, they will have to clash with o_O at some point if they wish to survive. With players the like of h0lly and Grantorino ready at the defense in K45, it will likely be a long and grueling war. Jokes aside, I think if this tribe means business then they have a good chance at sticking around a while with the players they have. Good location, spread, and players give this tribe a 10/10.

4. FnB
Why is there one of these tribes on every world? It pains me to see. Surprisingly, this FnB has some good players in it. The old SAGA crew of W91, along with some CORP members, have popped up in FnB in K45. I have never seen a FnB tribe last more than a few weeks on any world so we will have to see how it goes. Maybe with some of these quality players they will be able to pull something out. But, with a day 2 academy tribe and an awkward spread along with that horrible namesake, I would start making a plan B. A generous 6/10

5. S|o|M
A core tribe in K45 shared with -NO-, I can only see them being food once they share a border. Too many fronts, spread across 2 Ks. Some tribe will eventually eat them up, if they last that long. 4/10

6 DEI 8.956 40 224 40 224
7 WAK 8.944 40 224 40 224
8 P. 8.853 36 246 36 246
9 ~PK~ 8.700 40 218 40 218
10 FISHCO 8.660 40 217 40 217

6. DEI
OK they successfully recruited someone in every K. I give this tribe 7 days tops. 2/10

7. WAK
Decent little cluster in 44, a few good players, but I just don't see this tribe holding together. With not much competition in K44, they may last longer than I think. 5/10

8. P.
Not a lot to say... K55, not much stands out about them. 3/10

9. ~PK~
Same story here. 3/10

10. FISHCO
Not a great tribe of W93 making an appearance on W94... only a matter of time until it falls. 3/10

DeletedUser120217

Why is there one of these tribes on every world? It pains me to see. Surprisingly, this FnB has some good players in it. The old SAGA crew of W91, along with some CORP members, have popped up in FnB in K45. I have never seen a FnB tribe last more than a few weeks on any world so we will have to see how it goes. Maybe with some of these quality players they will be able to pull something out. But, with a day 2 academy tribe and an awkward spread along with that horrible namesake, I would start making a plan B. A generous 6/10

theres one of these on every world because were persistent if you take a look. our players are growing stronger our family on every world improves with some vets from previous worlds with the weak weeded out and then new stronger players join every time world starts. the way i see it a tribe grows with each world it appears this is a fact. if members would stay loyle without tribe jumping we have been on lot of other worlds longer. 92 for instance we lasted alot longer than a few weeks. its too early to tell any thing about any tribe wait till bps come off then comet

grave maker

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

theres one of these on every world because were persistent if you take a look. our players are growing stronger our family on every world improves with some vets from previous worlds with the weak weeded out and then new stronger players join every time world starts. the way i see it a tribe grows with each world it appears this is a fact. if members would stay loyle without tribe jumping we have been on lot of other worlds longer. 92 for instance we lasted alot longer than a few weeks. its too early to tell any thing about any tribe wait till bps come off then comet
The players are good, had the tribe name been different, the score would have been higher :D

Not meant to be a serious ranking, just a little fun for our early world stages.

DuteTare

I've lasted a lot longer being tribeless than your whole tribe and families together.

Food for thought...

ToPaT

2. o_O
Now here is a family tribe I can get on board with! Not only do they have #1 W91 player *Grantorino (hi GT :)) in the academy tribe where he belongs, but they have quite the allstar team of family tribes. Who knows how many of them are here to PP farm their asses off but I like what I see. Situated across a whopping 3 continents, I can't see how anything goes wrong. 10/10 (shout out to my boys internalking and blue banana)

That is a mighty fine analysis if I do say so my love!

DeletedUser89636

Bold has some talents that people probably don't recognize.

dase.us

Pnut is probably one of the strongest tribes.Didn't hit the top spots yet,but they got some very good players.

Grave maker,you gave a 10/10 to o_O.
I was invited in one of their academies early,no mail,just a simple invite which I suppose was sent to everyone.Although this family might have some decent players,the organization sucks and the academies will only end up dragging the main tribe down.They need to do some serious changes.
I rarely played .net so can't say much about any other tribe,but I'm keeping my eyes on the tribe Fame,I think they got some romanians and they are usually good players who stick together on foreign servers.If they don't get bored I think they stand a chance to make it to top 5 and hold their position for a while.

grave maker

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Pnut is probably one of the strongest tribes.Didn't hit the top spots yet,but they got some very good players.

Grave maker,you gave a 10/10 to o_O.
I was invited in one of their academies early,no mail,just a simple invite which I suppose was sent to everyone.Although this family might have some decent players,the organization sucks and the academies will only end up dragging the main tribe down.They need to do some serious changes.
I rarely played .net so can't say much about any other tribe,but I'm keeping my eyes on the tribe Fame,I think they got some romanians and they are usually good players who stick together on foreign servers.If they don't get bored I think they stand a chance to make it to top 5 and hold their position for a while.
o_O and their acads are here for fun. Most of their players are players from the .net server, so you may not be familiar with them. That being said... I wouldn't look too much into it, there is no method to the o_O world domination madness (and don't take my ratings too seriously)

giphy.gif

DeletedUser116879

T-C-O will come into play soon enough. Good luck to all players and tribes and I can't wait to see how this world turns out :)

-Creeper

DeletedUser118344

I am genuinely happy to see some familiar faces here. :|

BoneCrusher.Exe

So no elite premades or sht like that in this world? Is it really gonna be a battle of the family tribes or some sht?