Tribal Tribune XXX

BoganRS

If panda had any common sense they wouldn't have recruited any of inc. to begin with. With the amount of people joining screw whose to say one or two weren't left behind to keep an eye on things?

TPW's most trusted members look to be the ones who have flipped, how can you possibly gauge anyone from inc is an authentic recruit or a potential spy.

Definitely food for thought.

DeletedUser117086

Apparently I'm not a very good judge of character in game. Oh well, those of you that weren't douche bags about it still have a special place deep down somewhere in my heart.

OTDDeathAwaits

If panda had any common sense they wouldn't have recruited any of inc. to begin with. With the amount of people joining screw whose to say one or two weren't left behind to keep an eye on things?

TPW's most trusted members look to be the ones who have flipped, how can you possibly gauge anyone from inc is an authentic recruit or a potential spy.

Definitely food for thought.

To be honest we could have skimmed more ex-Inc. and nearly completely hijacked the Panda/Inc. merger - but we wanted to keep our class and not go with numbers, but quality placement and a team of players who only need vision and dare I say it...competence.

The one we left behind to go to Panda can be my eyes and ears :)

DeletedUser120524

Apparently I'm not a very good judge of character in game. Oh well, those of you that weren't douche bags about it still have a special place deep down somewhere in my heart.
I mean, I don't know who was a douchebag to you. I was never anything but nice to you and yet you still deleted me off of Skype, so. At the end of the day, you wanted to go in a different direction than we did. You could've choose to talk to us round-table style and determine the best possible future that we could've all agreed upon, but instead you operated in the shadows to your own agenda and when we found out, we did exactly what you were doing - relocated.

We were loyal to Inc and we bled for Inc, but as soon as you talk of leaving Inc and forcing us to merge somewhere else without our approval, all bets are off, as you now see.

DeletedUser117086

I mean, I don't know who was a douchebag to you. I was never anything but nice to you and yet you still deleted me off of Skype, so. At the end of the day, you wanted to go in a different direction than we did. You could've choose to talk to us round-table style and determine the best possible future that we could've all agreed upon, but instead you operated in the shadows to your own agenda and when we found out, we did exactly what you were doing - relocated.

We were loyal to Inc and we bled for Inc, but as soon as you talk of leaving Inc and forcing us to merge somewhere else without our approval, all bets are off, as you now see.

I was pissed so yeah, i deleted. Calmer now and i
Kinda wish I hadn't but too late to change it or make up i suppose. Justify it as you please, my agenda was for the members, not myself. I did consult other "trusted" people, but they never voiced their concerns.
I'll take the blame for not being the best duke by far, I never had an ego unlike some other people. What happened was a clever move. And it's all part of the game. Doesn't change the nature though. I'm not here to argue with you guys. I'm not here to make the externals even more cancer than they already are.

DeletedUser79609

Kinda wish I hadn't but too late to change it or make up i suppose. Justify it as you please, my agenda was for the members, not myself. I did consult other "trusted" people, but they never voiced their concerns.
I'll take the blame for not being the best duke by far, I never had an ego unlike some other people. What happened was a clever move. And it's all part of the game. Doesn't change the nature though. I'm not here to argue with you guys. I'm not here to make the externals even more cancer than they already are.

Hopefully you use this as apart of a learning curve and don't just give up. I think most of us agreed that we liked you but that you were lacking some key skills a solid leader requires

DeletedUser120524

I am not here to argue either and I never speak on the externals out of rage. This is my only avenue of communicating with you, however. I'm only here to tell you that this wasn't some malicious plan to screw you over. I also feel no need to justify what I did because I have no qualms with my actions. I would rather fight for Screw than Panda. End of discussion.

We genuinely like you as a person and our Skype was great fun usually. Losing the tribe is whatever, but losing your friendships over it? C'mon Teeps.

DeletedUser79609

We genuinely like you as a person and our Skype was great fun usually. Losing the tribe is whatever, but losing your friendships over it? C'mon Teeps.

^this

Also with Teeps gone, I have realised I am the token minority and will bare the brunt of all the jokes that come with that role :\

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

ugh... way to make externals great...

well lemme say a fact or two; ally/merge with panda was brought up week ago first time i think, just a bit in public chat without objections, and as for talks about screw, we/you mainly made fun of boyband frontman here, genesis, not a single word about ally/merge. panda merger wasn't ever announced, therefor never discussed. so instead of blaiming tpw into forcing you to merge, which as you noticed isn't possible and i still haven't seen someone dumb enough to try that (force best players of the tribe to merge against their will), you've jumped to screw just before it was announced. and as i've said, never discussed. and screw ofc., decided in those few moments how many of you and who to take, without previous arrangements (this is an alternative fact)...

now about my opinion, not that i think it's relevant at all, don't get me wrong, i saw this coming ages ago. kinda glad because of what ultimatum said, he'll know better next time. and that saddest part of this new TW is the thing as genesis was partially correct, not that tpw will have less people defending him, but more people attacking him. so better wait with that "we like you, you our friend forever" thingy... ^^

DeletedUser120524

Double post because I'm that idiot but oh well.

Hopefully you use this as apart of a learning curve and don't just give up. I think most of us agreed that we liked you but that you were lacking some key skills a solid leader requires
I'm going to clarify on this because I think it is unfair to tell somebody they are bad at something without giving them some insight into their problems and a couple ideas on how to improve upon their situation.

@Teeps: I think you need to communicate more. That is your biggest weakness. Let people know what your goals are and how you plan on achieving them. The tribe felt like a free for all with no guidance. Be decisive and confident. It's better to fail attempting to do something than to just fail by default while doing nothing.

If you don't want/know how to put together OPs, there are others in the tribe that can and will be able to. There were just too many times we were left scratching our heads and asking what next as we looked to the sky for the rain that never came to end our communication drought.

You don't even have to be a great player to be a leader. You just need to know how to light a fire in people's hearts and inspire them to make shit happen.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
ugh... way to make externals great...

well lemme say a fact or two; ally/merge with panda was brought up week ago first time i think, just a bit in public chat without objections, and as for talks about screw, we/you mainly made fun of boyband frontman here, genesis, not a single word about ally/merge. panda merger wasn't ever announced, therefor never discussed. so instead of blaiming tpw into forcing you to merge, which as you noticed isn't possible and i still haven't seen someone dumb enough to try that (force best players of the tribe to merge against their will), you've jumped to screw just before it was announced. and as i've said, never discussed. and screw ofc., decided in those few moments how many of you and who to take, without previous arrangements (this is an alternative fact)...

now about my opinion, not that i think it's relevant at all, don't get me wrong, i saw this coming ages ago. kinda glad because of what ultimatum said, he'll know better next time. and that saddest part of this new TW is the thing as genesis was partially correct, not that tpw will have less people defending him, but more people attacking him. so better wait with that "we like you, you our friend forever" thingy... ^^

People whisper ... we knew the merge was happening well before it happened and made alternative arrangements.

I both publicly stated and personally told teepee I wouldn't join Panda, so I don't see why anyone is complaining or surprised.

Teepee isn't the only one who can plan in the darkness.

DeletedUser116682

It has become impossible for people to just stick with a tribe now days, sad really. You are not going to be winning all the time, planning a merge just because things aren't going the way you want them to is just ridiculous. The tribe was fine as it was and even thinking of a merge was planning for failure, it didn't need to happen.

That's life though, it's a game & I'm more than happy to fight with or against the people from Inc.

DeletedUser117086

I didn't plan in the darkness lol I hadn't announced it yet publicly, I consulted you for one. I have so many things to bring up but so little willingness to argue with people I spent so much time talking to.

DeletedUser79609

I didn't plan in the darkness lol I hadn't announced it yet publicly, I consulted you for one. I have so many things to bring up but so little willingness to argue with people I spent so much time talking to.

Then don't argue, just know we still love you <3

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

:eek: then i take it all the people still asking what happened in that chat didn't hear the wispers... lel

so i wont take this argument to deep, but i wont allow you to flame tpw for no reasons :cool:. especially cause merger with panda was logical next step since screw was the enemy and if he felt he couldn't do it himself. also as i've said there wasn't even proper discussion. even if you denied his request and made discussion after announcement, it would be far better then you admitting planning in the darkness all that time and jumping ship right before it. from which i believe any sane person can draw conclusions...

but as we all agreed, nothing to be surprised about, maybe a little about all the love tpw is getting o_O, he'll simply have to know better next time he tries... :D

DeletedUser117086

Gwar I have a fan club, which is led my Adam from the gen account.
Ik hes my biggest fan <3

DeletedUser120524

:eek: then i take it all the people still asking what happened in that chat didn't hear the wispers... lel
All the people still asking what happened in chat were the ones that didn't come with us. You are right, they didn't hear the whispers. But if you're saying we didn't know days in advance then that is a mistake. We waited to see if he was actually going to go through with it and once it was determined he was, our plan went into action. Cause and effect; all actions have consequences. It's easy to hate on us when our actions didn't fit your secret agenda but we had every right to do as we did. You're not going to tell people they have to join a tribe they don't give a crap about. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by a moderator:

OTDDeathAwaits

It has become impossible for people to just stick with a tribe now days, sad really. You are not going to be winning all the time, planning a merge just because things aren't going the way you want them to is just ridiculous. The tribe was fine as it was and even thinking of a merge was planning for failure, it didn't need to happen.

That's life though, it's a game & I'm more than happy to fight with or against the people from Inc.

Thats some generalisation.

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

It's easy to hate on us when our actions didn't fit your secret agenda but we had every right to do as we did.

oh, no one said you didn't have those rights... just, saying that tpw is dictator forcing you to merge, then expressing love, then admitting it was planned all along without ever confronting in tribal chat is a bit over the top for my taste... not to mention instant attacks on your former tribe members and leader... so yeah, those are facts, no need to have any qualms about it... :)

and rest assured i don't hate any of you... wise man MR said, every person has his game and i respect that... afterall it's just a game.:D but wont either let any of you flame him... :cool:

as for tuggyo, he might have generalized it but has every right to do so imho.. :)