Tribal Tribune XXX

DeletedUser117750

tenor.gif

DeletedUser116463

Karma did the first launched at me. I was like farming and chilling.

I like the personality of Tepe tbf, he is cool and all. I tried to support the tribe as i can and you know it guys.... However,

We dont have clear leadership structure.

Insuffecient Utilization of Talents

No Tribal Direction and Goals

No proper coordination as team

No plans for future expansion

Too dependent in diplomacy.

Slow Growth. Slow progress

Low morale and motivation

So all these are the actual facts that the tribe were facing. id like to see the tribe surviving with their own strength and guts. We left not because we want to, we were forced by the tribe's status to make a decission.

Mark/Erig

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
For the record we received incomings first - so we aren't allowed to counter attack now?

Staph being so butthurt Gwar - this plan was not brought into action until we'd been sold to panda. And considering Inc council asked both my account and seagullz to give up caps for no reason to panda in exchange for a nap.... I really don't feel too badly.

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

eww twisting my words... i was never butthurt just mentioned that you might have discussed it on chat and explain to others... if you read carefully i said i respect your game... you might do it aswell though, no need to be so defensive... i just wont allow flaming tpw (being sold to panda), he's our exclusive team member... :rolleyes:

also, giving up caps for no reasons contradicts giving them for NAP terms though...

DeletedUser117086

For the record we received incomings first - so we aren't allowed to counter attack now?

Staph being so butthurt Gwar - this plan was not brought into action until we'd been sold to panda. And considering Inc council asked both my account and seagullz to give up caps for no reason to panda in exchange for a nap.... I really don't feel too badly.

Your account was not asked to give up caps

DeletedUser

From what I vaguely saw, as soon as it was locked in that Ruud was going to be the leader of the combined tribe with no real checks, the merger wasn't going to work out since the impression was that he was incompetent, impulsive and insufferable. So the direction that happened doesn't surprise me too much.