Tribal Tribune XXXII

• Thread starter DeletedUser120589
  • Start date

Lord BillyNoMates

im trying to figure out whats with all these new accounts trying to bash me :D

DeletedUser120602

Oh dear billy will go nuts and scream about how RoyalE does nothing but internal their members nd back stab everyone

Honestly, if we spoke up every time Royal internalized a village. We would never get anywhere. It was fun to talk about in the early game, but it's now the phase of the game where players start to drop out for "legitimate reasons".

DeletedUser120425

Very interesting interview.
Would love to see Billy and Coke both in an interview, let "Coke" front Billy head-on without the pressure of giving away his TW Name.
Who'd crack first? Would Billy guess who Coke was? Or would Coke be the perfect wind-up merchant for Billy?

Also I'm sure somewhere near the start you said you would post a scrnt shot to prove you was within W|S.
Billy likes sharing screenshots of people as previously seen in other threads, return the favour to him :)

Lord BillyNoMates

yesterday he claimed to of been in W|S tribe chat and wouldnt post screen shots

cokesrus

yesterday he claimed to of been in W|S tribe chat and wouldnt post screen shots
c4d413276f64e97c64265c30e842f029.png

cokesrus

I post one screenshot and ButtHurtBilly doesn't respond. Is it because I called his bluff and his PR job is going down the drain?
elsamars.gif

DeletedUser119075

Whilst you guys laughed, I smacked my head against a brick wall and gave up on trying to understand the logic in the decisions made,

I mean what the hell is the role "Public Relations"

DeletedUser106380

Whilst you guys laughed, I smacked my head against a brick wall and gave up on trying to understand the logic in the decisions made,

I mean what the hell is the role "Public Relations"

Well regardless of what it means; I'm not so sure it's being fulfilled

DeletedUser104264

Ok, is there anything useful to read after the initial post, anyone have a good summary? My eyes have glazed over.

DeletedUser69611

'to be honest, this tribe would be a lot better without billy"

best part of the interview.