END WORLD

DeletedUser

Another player gone for Wizard seems they would rather try noble back his villages rather than try send him support. I think we can all see the pattern here.
The said player never once asked for support, when he started losing villages he was messaged 3 times over a 30 hour period asking if he need a sit or support and never answered. So yah he was kicked.

Shadowcaste.

The said player never once asked for support, when he started losing villages he was messaged 3 times over a 30 hour period asking if he need a sit or support and never answered. So yah he was kicked.

He showed me his mail don't lie he only got mails saying support would come soon and to defend himself (no support came).
And when ye started attacking him he was told not to worry about it and just dodge the attacks. Low energy. Sad.

DeletedUser120113

He showed me his mail don't lie he only got mails saying support would come soon and to defend himself (no support came).
And when ye started attacking him he was told not to worry about it and just dodge the attacks. Low energy. Sad.

Please share this mail with the rest of us. :)

Shadowcaste.

The one saying support would come soon and to defend himself was from Mr.Mayhem.

And it was from Avenger 00 about 10 messages in it saying to dodge the attacks from ye and that ye thought he was inactive so started attacking to which he replied he never went yellow and a bunch of players never replied to his mails just opened them.

I'm not sitting him anymore but if you want it I could probably still get the mails.
Would you be disappointed in your tribe if the mails are real?

DeletedUser80269

Literally put in a forum post saying "I am going to lose a lot, 140 incoming.... Looks like I will have to rebuild again"

Never said he had trains, never asked for support, and most of the stuff was long range.

There was one train posted for a village of his that was under 3k, to which I explained to him what to do in forum, he mailed me out of the forum what to do and I explained again what to do to properly defend the village on his own.... He didn't do that, AND didn't notify anyone that there were other trains. Just said he was going to lose them and that he wanted support. Didn't give landing times, didn't give us villages that needed it, nothing. Was asked to set someone as a sitter so they could defend, nothing. Was asked for times so we could snipe, nothing.

I understand how some people have been upset in the past with being kicked and being internalled, but this is one that there just isn't really a valid argument the other way.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Lol, justifying selfish motives of a tribe to cover up for forced internalling...

Seems i've heard that before..

DeletedUser80269

You being upset with us kicking someone from the tribe is definitely going to make me lose sleep.... I am sorry brother....

Every person in this area 100% understands why this player was kicked, it was collectively agreed upon by the players in this area, the player didn't log in or respond to stuff for multiple hours..... It is a liability to keep that around and just allow the enemy to gain village after village because you don't want to step on somebodies toes.....

If you had a player that was in your tribe that was just giving up villages without asking for help and without properly defending themselves, and they were ignoring mails, would you just keep that player around?

I'm honestly asking, because your tribe might and that is your call. But what solution would you provide to remedy the issue? Again, honestly I am asking and not being sarcastic. When people join the tribe they understand communication is the most important aspect of the game, specifically to those around you. You need to communicate when you are being attacked and work with those around you to defend. If players refuse to do that then they are refusing to do one of those things the tribe requires of its members. If I randomly stop trying to defend or play this game then I expect to be kicked as well.

But I again ask, what would you and your tribe have done? Honestly, because if there is something we did that was very wrong or that seems very wrong I would like to know.

(and please don't just say send support because times weren't given, villages weren't given. You can't support without any information).

Shadowcaste.

Ye did nothing for his south villages anyway all ye did was noble all his northern villages... So ye lost all the villages he would have lost anyway.

The guy was sending ye support to your front line villages and you attack him that makes ye scum there is no question about that no one deserves that. And christ ye should have known how bad he was before he started getting attacked.

Also he was inactive for one night. Literally one night was the run of the attack and ye kick him :L

DeletedUser119970

Keep running your mouth shadow, your finally getting to a decent morale level so we can send you packing again.

If WIZARD kept the guy you would be bragging on another bunch of caps of a player who was a waste of time. We kick and plan to put the vills to good use and you complain about how it was done. Seems a lot like no matter what over there your gonna cry and moan over everything WIZARD does.

DeletedUser119947

yeah.. i am watching him grow a little like raising a chicken.. lol

DeletedUser80269

You failed to answer the question of what you would do... Because there is no good answer.

End of the day it is interesting, there is so much concern for the way Wizard does things. I wonder why you are crushing on us so hard

Shadowcaste.

Eh I'd at least write him a mail saying sorry dude but we are letting you go and going to internal you because x.

If I knew I was going to lose the frontline villages of his anyway I'd just get the sit off him and try sort it from there. Seems strange he gave me the sit within hours of me asking and ye weren't able to get it..

Keep running your mouth shadow, your finally getting to a decent morale level so we can send you packing again.

If WIZARD kept the guy you would be bragging on another bunch of caps of a player who was a waste of time. We kick and plan to put the vills to good use and you complain about how it was done. Seems a lot like no matter what over there your gonna cry and moan over everything WIZARD does.

Ya dude because me talking decides when I'll get attacked! Interesting if I kiss your ass here can I just continue to attack your players and live safely.
Ok earlier in the thread your tribe says they won't kick players to protect stats.

DeletedUser80269

I talked to him multiple times, if you really had his sit you would have seen that.

He was asked to give up his sit, he ignored the mail, didn't even respond back. When he got incomings and left he probably quit which is why he set you as sitter. (just a guess).

You said to support his south. We knew nothing, didn't know when the support was needed by, didn't know which villages needed support. We were completely blind.
He wasn't even kicked.... lol

Shadowcaste.

Funny you write mail here and then in game say it was all on forums.

Also no he didn't quit until ye started attacking him also.

DeletedUser119898

Wait this sounds familiar........ I wonder why ?

Pass me the popcorn Jacquie my dear .

Wait that's it ! I knew I'd heard it before somewhere !

NAME DELETED - Today 00:27
> Yes chris like I've said before if I was not for being surrounded by them I would not be in wizard !

Thats one of Wizards bigest accounts .
Its really only a matter of time till they realise it's just 1 click ,and then they can move into the light !

NAME DELETED - Today 18:06
> Yeah this world is bad
Chris A Gentleman who Cares ! Thanks - Today 18:09
> How the hell do you put up with it then ? There dirty back stabbers :-(
NAME DELETED - Today 18:27
> Am making plans to just leave or join Archer , there doing it to the players from up north now.

Boy ho-boy ! I bet wizard would love to know how many of there guys talk to me . There still disgusted with what they did to jacquie . But at least there watching there own backs now ready for the black blade of the pak-widow !

♡ XxX ♡
♡ See ♡
♡ you ♡
♡soon♡
♡ XxX ♡

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let the name out now that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will noble you.

DeletedUser80269

grasping20at20straws.jpg

DeletedUser119898

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let the name out now that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will noble you.

:(
Otto :confused::po_O

I think you have been watching too many adult films young one . Ask daddy how to fight the big boys in school .
Just when I thought I'd seen it all cory and otto start to play with straws ,and talk like big boys .

You know I love you guy *cough cough* if only you knew my main account .... faded tattoos :rolleyes:

Ink is for big boys ! But having a gal who Inks for free ! Makes little boys jelouse. Lmfao