END WORLD

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Keep running your mouth shadow, your finally getting to a decent morale level so we can send you packing again.

If WIZARD kept the guy you would be bragging on another bunch of caps of a player who was a waste of time. We kick and plan to put the vills to good use and you complain about how it was done. Seems a lot like no matter what over there your gonna cry and moan over everything WIZARD does.

Lol, isnt how pnp works?

You failed to answer the question of what you would do... Because there is no good answer.

End of the day it is interesting, there is so much concern for the way Wizard does things. I wonder why you are crushing on us so hard

Well wizard is always interesting...How they kick and internal their stuff to make their accounts big....LOL*

Go Shadow!!!!!

Btw, if Shadow grows enough he gonna kick ur Wizard ass ingame :)

DeletedUser103748

Literally put in a forum post saying "I am going to lose a lot, 140 incoming.... Looks like I will have to rebuild again"

Never said he had trains, never asked for support, and most of the stuff was long range.

There was one train posted for a village of his that was under 3k, to which I explained to him what to do in forum, he mailed me out of the forum what to do and I explained again what to do to properly defend the village on his own.... He didn't do that, AND didn't notify anyone that there were other trains. Just said he was going to lose them and that he wanted support. Didn't give landing times, didn't give us villages that needed it, nothing. Was asked to set someone as a sitter so they could defend, nothing. Was asked for times so we could snipe, nothing.

I understand how some people have been upset in the past with being kicked and being internalled, but this is one that there just isn't really a valid argument the other way.

Solution: Don't use and abuse new players. He never should have been in your tribe if he was a newb enough to just yell "I need support or I lose village omg inc !!1!!1!1!". If he was going to be allowed in someone should have taught him. But it was fine for you guys to keep him when he was supporting you, when he was nuking and bashing for Ryan. :rolleyes:

And people wonder why this is a dying game when they treat newbies this way.....

geomikajak

It is a liability to keep that around and just allow the enemy to gain village after village.
You failed to answer the question of what you would do... Because there is no good answer.

kick DumbDumbDumbledore then...
full nukes at home being splattered>>no incoming support>>bleeding villas by the hour>>catted stupid...etc etc etc
=useless account,and if wiz roll like they normally do = your next on the chopping block otto!..you and your darling scrubber!

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let the name out now that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will noble you.

settle down now otto...your glory days are over son..your struggling to hold your entire k45..
can see your r/l kicking in again soon just like it did on 79 aye... (wink)
(kiss)

geomikajak

84502_large

http://www.twstats.com/en89/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=1340513

Last edited:

Nocturne

Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: DST
Side 2:
Players: Professor Dumbledore

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 104
Side 2: 35
Difference: 69

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 841,888
Side 2: 293,477
Difference: 548,411

chart

looking damn good there otto!

DeletedUser80269

index.php

On the real though, kudos to DST for the current push on Dumbledore. Credit where credit is due, you have made a very strong push on that line.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Thanks Blaac thunda considering thats a very hard line and a skilled player is trying to hold it. You made ur push we made ours...I think ours stand out LOL* Btw when are u going to kick dumbledor and internal him?

DeletedUser103748

We rimmed Meowitzer and you ran off to the rim. Our plan was a success, we removed 2 snakes from the tribe with 1 OP.

2,214,854 points shows you were able to escape to the rim, good work all you proved was you can run away and noble barbs to regrow. How many villages have you capped from Wizard since you joined Archer?
This is the most relevant you've been in world 89 since leaving Wizard. Kudos to you Glen keep up the good work ;)
How many villages have I capped from you since I joined DST? Am I relevant now?

DeletedUser80269

Thanks Blaac thunda considering thats a very hard line and a skilled player is trying to hold it. You made ur push we made ours...I think ours stand out LOL* Btw when are u going to kick dumbledor and internal him?
The fact that yours push is against a duke by itself definitely does make it stand out.