TheBigGinge vids/updates

Should I start? they would be better than this.

• Yes

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Slowly delete yourself from the internet (means hell no)

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser119197

Hello everyone, I was speaking about making weekly videos possibly, let me know... but Today I'll just be breaking the ice a little a bit and see me ugly red face (lord batan says red face ahah) so yea just soak that all in and stuff ahah i was tired so remeber that :)

For the future I know what I'll try do to improve, with it being
- better music as don't know how to work right now.
- understanding of how to show map on tribal wars if I should...
- better quality.
- better background.
- sticking to points.
- other nescary things you'll see, if I make another video for you guys.

I had a problem with the uploading, there was suppose to be a second video, which was a little longer than the first explaining other things and situation... was a better video, but because upload speed was garbage today will have to try the next or later... took a while too upload them.. didn't end my video which was sort of good as I wouldn't know how to anyway ahah... have a look... tell me what you think and to improve (not the obvious reasons) insult me if ya like, this will sure boost my confidence in making funnier videos :D ;)

If you like the video. Heads down thumbs up it :) thanks.

DeletedUser119197

Ricky gervais ? Only seen him on Karl pilkinton moaning of life ahah, there funny but I mean wouldn't know how I act like him ahaha, not sure lol

And TD ahaha shhhhh ;) I'll rob ya soul bruh

But on the other hand... I'm a vegan I don't eat souls :(

Deleted User - 10618707

Its the ginger kid. RUNNNN. He'll steal your soul
Ricky gervais ? Only seen him on Karl pilkinton moaning of life ahah, there funny but I mean wouldn't know how I act like him ahaha, not sure lol

And TD ahaha shhhhh ;) I'll rob ya soul bruh

But on the other hand... I'm a vegan I don't eat souls :(

Are you seriously vegan? If yes, Imma take back my like bro.

DeletedUser117362

Where'd the missing weasley brother come from?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser119197

Ahahha next vid will be actaully decent lol I'll have some sort of broken ice and notes to make ahah, but nope I'm not a vegan :) just a soulasorus ? Hahha

And na I mean everyone can be cool and gay at same time :D I've seen TD show some gay love before ;) not to me tho :(

DeletedUser119197

54 views and only 4 people message back :| dead world, the other 50 are mostly all boring :D god have some top notch quality banter.

IMG_3261.JPG

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
efa5c1345f6b819a211c297da443eeaf.png

Keep up the good work ;)

Ang3l

Go Ginge, Go Ginge :D

Good to see that atleast someone is trying to keep this world alive. Looking forward to your next video hoping it'll be on a particular topic. Maybe top tribe reviews/ world overview or something :)

DeletedUser117183

Looking big with the can of koppaberg there ginge (Y) hahaha

DeletedUser119197

18 hours away from poll to end, 7 vote yes 3 vote hell no, and 1 votes no

7 yes
4 no

Is this is good enough score for me to carry on making videos ? :| hmm

DeletedUser119197

Have no robes :/ anyone wanna buy me one ? (CWL)

Im strugleing for next video, I'm trying to use editing software but don't know what to use... my computer has a camrea on it but for some reason when I press record it doesn't actaully record? Is there a thing I need to get for it to work? Or a software which is good for recording? some little things I'm going through if there's any mega computer guys out there ahah hit me up and I'll literly give ya the biggest shout out going pahahaha

Thanks

DeletedUser119197

Also just made a new video before I go out, so don't send any attacks, will release it today around 20 sever time depending on upload speed, just another video explaining a few things and upcoming stuff

Check it out when I post link :)