How Do You Think People Look

• Thread starter DeletedUser118771
  • Start date

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
You being bad at TW is a personal insult ? Last I checked it was an accurate description of your skillset.

God you're thicker than Billy.

But no more replies to anonymous noobs - post your IGN you coward.

Nex.

How I imagine Fleezus Clyde will react when he eventually realises he is actually the running joke of the forums, not Billy:

giphy.gif

Wait. I never got that memo?
975aec54fa069888c9befd6a3ddd4a69.gif

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
I dunno man I've got something you are vying for according to your past forum posts....

A world win.... And I'm about to get another :3

Also you're not on Nex. And never could even dream of having an account this good. The fact you won't even post your account only further solidifies how awful you are at this game. You must be ashamed and know we will ruthlessly roast you.

Back to the shadows with ye coward

DeletedUser

I dunno man I've got something you are vying for according to your past forum posts....

A world win.... And I'm about to get another :3

Also you're not on Nex. And never could even dream of having an account this good.

Back to the shadows with ye coward

I can make 500PP in less than a day on W94. Why would I want that little money?

thedudepuzzledstirringgif.gif

Meanwhile you are even hated by your own tribe from what I hear. You sure you getting that world win? :D :D :D

DeletedUser

When Clyde says "But no more replies to anonymous noobs" and then keeps replying:

flvtn17okt.gif

DeletedUser

What is it about then?

Showing you are the best by backstabbing and recruiting everyone and having a better leader than the other tribes? I mean I'm in Screw but I've had world wins that actually mean something.

I am on Nex, please learn to read.

Nuclear Grade Calpol

I think it goes without saying noobs are excluded sry sincerely :p