How Do You Think People Look

• Thread starter DeletedUser118771
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Are they really? You gave the pass to me so I loged on. If you give the pass to me you give permission

DeletedUser120524

You are basically as butthurt as this noob In inc nam3d fiddygene
1483720766514.gif

DeletedUser

We can all have lapses in judgement eh? Either ways you gave me the password willingly and I've been on there for a while. I've broken no rules, you gave me the password and I logged on, that's about it really.

DeletedUser

Why is Fiddy signing into another person's account when he is also still using his own account on the world?
where-is-everyone-gif-looking-hot-beautiful-good-hair-day.gif

Wait I thought I was nemisis and then clyd now I am fiddy. Let the search continue :). Already told you I am on Nex, no-one listen to me though.

Nex.

Wait I thought I was nemisis and then clyd now I am fiddy. Let the search continue :). Already told you I am on Nex, no-one listen to me though.

Considering how much you try to make us believe this it's hard to trust without any hard evidence. So if you're done impersonating other players trying to affect their reputation it would be much appreciated, cause that's a pretty low standard.

DeletedUser

Considering how much you try to make us believe this it's hard to trust without any hard evidence. So if you're done impersonating other players trying to affect their reputation it would be much appreciated, cause that's a pretty low standard.

Where did I say you had to believe me? It's up to you to make your comclusion. Change ur pass so I cant log on simple as that.

I just made one joke on page 17 at the expense of the squad and you can't let it go, which led to me maknig more jokes because its funny when someone doesnt have sense of humor. I thought the whole three stooge thing was funny, but some peeps can only dish and not recieve.

DeletedUser120524

You were either Nemesis or Fiddy, there were never any other possibilities. Admittedly, you have some likeness to Nemesis, small nuances and such. But the high horse himself wouldn't graze on such nonsense, right? So it must be a wannabe. From now on, you will be referred to as Fiddy.
source.gif

DeletedUser

It's also funny when someone doesn't get a SCREW invite and then continues to be butthurt on the forums so keep going ;)

If I was nemisis like you said, then I would already be in screw ???you cant even get your story straight