Update to Version 8.87 - Discussion

pokemonEX.co.UK

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
so i just want to start this discussion off with WTF have you done with the rally point.

is there a way we can change it back cause it is horrendous. i do not like one bit.

why have you changed it after so many yrs of it being fine?

you call them improvements but how has it improved it?

if i want to pick 1 def vill out of a whole list and have to scroll all the way back to the top of the screen to accept what use is that?

its bad enough on my laptop its gonna be even worse on my phone or ipad. the apps are bad enough as it is. why not just make it worse.

if the TW team thinking that these improvements gonna make the game more exciting then youre going the wrong way about it.

if youre gonna do this sort of thing atleast have a toggle so you can change back to the old version for those who did not want the change.

a bit like the map settings you can use the classic map instead of that new horrible looking one

7e923f553ad9f7e169e372966c6d6ddd.png

All it seems youre just changing things cause you can not cause it is needed.

DeletedUser120799

Not thrilled with this change, but how do you create something with lots of check boxes and not provide a Select All?

Maybe they should consider standing up a server to preview these changes and let the community comment on them before they release them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser70146

This is rubbish , If you have over 1,000 villages its a nightmare, you have to scroll all the way down , tick a box, then go all the way back up ! no select at the side of every village , which was working great !
Just hate this update. great if you have 5 villages, nightmare when you have 1,800

DeletedUser120708

Would be nice to have the request buttons the way they were. If that is not possible. Please at least add a select all button.

pokemonEX.co.UK

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
theyre just gonna keep changing it until everyone leaves this game. cause they dont care about the players which are left.