Another World Down The Tubes

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I am full of admiration for all of you who stayed on This world till this day. It was such a fun world to play, talk and troll on externals. Full of great players and so many known personas. It's sad that the older players like myself can't keep playing and having RL under control. I came back to the forum first time in a while but first time in 8 years I don't feel like ever coming back. Maybe I got to old for this sh*t.

PS
So good to see old Balian still going. I have to give it to you mate, you stayed till very end not like all us quitters.

Congrats BIP!

Well thank you Novembre , I'm surprised I haven't quit myself , especially being trolled by all these younglings at my age . Sometimes I just like to jump out their screens and say what you say punk LOL .

I am very disappointed of all the players on the TEA side quit over 100 million of points worth . most of them didn't even pass their sits and Bip are getting most of the share , funny thing is they are bragging about how well they done this world , but IMO honest truth Bip didn't have to fight a major battle to win this world nothing compared to like world 80 or 60 or any other worlds , but they will tell you differently they want total respect and glory , alot of them are very unclassy .

DeletedUser119841

Well thank you Novembre , I'm surprised I haven't quit myself , especially being trolled by all these younglings at my age . Sometimes I just like to jump out their screens and say what you say punk LOL .

I am very disappointed of all the players on the TEA side quit over 100 million of points worth . most of them didn't even pass their sits and Bip are getting most of the share , funny thing is they are bragging about how well they done this world , but IMO honest truth Bip didn't have to fight a major battle to win this world nothing compared to like world 80 or 60 or any other worlds , but they will tell you differently they want total respect and glory , alot of them are very unclassy .
I would consider losing a world and giving no/ little respect is unclassy.

74583_large

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

74583_large

If it was a well earned World , one you all had to fight for yes you would have my respect , but not world 90 sorry , the world was pretty much giving to you all . You want more Glory then deserved and your not getting it , at least not from me .

Lost One

Its funny when you compare this world to another ... every world will have its own dynamics....

Same group of losers crying every world to it seems....

DeletedUser

74583_large

I'm not so sure, not that I wouldn't give BiP any respect. They seem to have done well and are clearly the best tribe, but certainly not the best thing since sliced bread or even the best tribe I've encountered this year. The truth though is merely the truth. Giving undeserved respect just makes all your words a lie.

Without Watchtowers and P2W, BiP may have even lost badly.

Mr Blood Frenzy

Great world! Sorry for you all in Tea that had to fight us and the issue you guys had. On the other hand Thanks to the war and issue it made for a great war and time and it put our two tribes in the winner circle, Their is always going to be winners and losers I feel that all three of the tribes are winners as it made the game fun once more deal with everything that happen, I look forward to see some of you again on other worlds. BTW Yes we are still play w90 long live Bip & Infamy !

~Larry

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I'm not so sure, not that I wouldn't give BiP any respect. They seem to have done well and are clearly the best tribe, but certainly not the best thing since sliced bread or even the best tribe I've encountered this year. The truth though is merely the truth. Giving undeserved respect just makes all your words a lie.

Without Watchtowers
and P2W, BiP may have even lost badly.

I would love an explanation to this. Tell me how BiP had more use of watchtowers than TEA :D

Lost One

I would love an explanation to this. Tell me how BiP had more use of watchtowers than TEA :D

Yeah, classic TEA logic there...

Just like Trexy Poo used to talk about how Nukes rebuilt in 4 days... but i dont think I saw him nuke more than 1 time per month if that....

This is the world 90 external forums, comparing BIP and the fighting to other worlds is silly imo.

And theres been alot of ODA and ODD in this world by TEA and BIP among others... so to act like no fighting has happened is amusing .

Quammel

Why don't we let TEA rebuild, get new owners for certain accounts, maybe internal some accounts?
I don't see the fun of nobling a tribe that nearly doesn't show resistance

arabela

Why don't we let TEA rebuild, get new owners for certain accounts, maybe internal some accounts?

Depends who u are nobling, rly...

There are still few accounts that defend. Getting new owners in a tribe that is going down is not easy to find and this world is not interesting for anybody except those who already playing it from the beginning. So, all you say there cant be done.

You will be lucky for better opponents in a next world, i am sure of that.

Quammel

Depends who u are nobling, rly...

There are still few accounts that defend. Getting new owners in a tribe that is going down is not easy to find and this world is not interesting for anybody except those who already playing it from the beginning. So, all you say there cant be done.

You will be lucky for better opponents in a next world, i am sure of that.

Well, a few isn't enough

If you promise someone a good end game war. Why won't you join? There is nothing better than that. Except if you're busy with something else ofcourse.

For me it's that or all TEA players could just hit delete. I don't think anyone is enjoying this

Quammel

And TEA won't be a tribe that is going down. If we put the war on a pause, TEA could also noble his backline. There would be a 50%-35% war. That isn't impossible.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Bip don't want a real war for fear they will take a chance on losing World 90 , so they taking the easy win and noble all the quitters and inactives.

To me I feel I was robbed of a real fight thanks to all lame quiiters. I'll be sure to take notes of the players who can't be counted on .

But back to Bip winning World 90 do you all think this World will be remembered as one you all had to sweat it out ? IMO its a lame win.

Badsmiley

Honestly, why are you talking Balian? You are nobling inactives yourself.

Fun fact Balian, the world is not over at all - I don't think we have the win yet, so stop complaining here on the forum and go fight on the battlefield - Not the inactives.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Honestly, why are you talking Balian? You are nobling inactives yourself.

Fun fact Balian, the world is not over at all - I don't think we have the win yet, so stop complaining here on the forum and go fight on the battlefield - Not the inactives.

Yeah mate those inactives were all on the TEA side and Bip are nobling them all what are we suppose to just sit there and let them do it ?