Beginning of the End

Ang3l

Im not good at English, so it's long to read(just my opinion....sorry)
but, i just want to speak something
First, 28 underestimated MEA
Next, 4A underestimated MEA
before few weeks, most of players predict So! will win this world
now see, who survive?

plz just see our way :)

Not underestimating MEA Fansy. Like I said above, you guys are a good co-ordinated unit. The only thing that comes to my mind is if your core players can stay active. If they do, yeah you guys are formidable opponents. But there does seem to be inactivity creeping in.

Atleast looks like that to me. Others have their own opinions surely.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Not underestimating MEA Fansy. Like I said above, you guys are a good co-ordinated unit. The only thing that comes to my mind is if your core players can stay active. If they do, yeah you guys are formidable opponents. But there does seem to be inactivity creeping in.

Atleast looks like that to me. Others have their own opinions surely.

I gave my opinion. You just decided to label it as flaming - an attempt to derail your precious thread - because you had no half-decent arguments to refute it with :)

I would regard MEA as a stronger team than So personally. They have simply gone through more and come out the other side. And as I said in my original post, you are turning a blind eye to the same problems So has and pretending it is just MEA :)

Ang3l

Googly my dear friend,

I value everyone's opinions and ofc everyone has right to their own thoughts. When you posted stats of So looking worse than MEA, my reply to that was fair enough, you're entitled to say that. And there's some merit in this statement too I'll concede here.

It's just that in everything after that I thought your language was hostile and so thought you were flaming me. It might be communication gap, since I not being used to externals much, but I really did think that.

Now you may not believe it, and I don't know what I can do to prove it to you, but really I did start this topic as a way to engage people and not for PnP. In my defence I repeat, why would I do PnP in forums no one reads, as you said it well yourself.

So why I chose MEA?? Because that's who I've engaged with most on this world and know about most. I've had to observe and keep track of everything they do since we're a frontline account against them. And I noticed in days prior to this thread that this all has been happening and so made the post about it.

I guess my fault was trying to dramatise the post with content instead of just posting:

"Hey, MEA have had some players banned and there are quite a few of internals/push-accounts/inactives there. Now we see players starting to leave them. Anyone else of you think they're starting their decline?"

and my writing style might've made it sound like PnP but it wasn't.

Last edited:

DeletedUser100176

Anyone going to comment on the JLK/bane/pandora situation? Stumbled across it on one of my daily activity checks and heard a lil' sumfin sumfin. Still seeing a lot of MEA map facing inactivity but I could see some FL internalling being done yesterday so that problem is being potentially dealt with?

image.php

Anyone else think that it will either lead to MEA picking up the worthy players from So! or will CHANGED and So! combine to combat it?

A lot of interesting developments taking place would be great to have a lil' sumfin sumfin to chat about eh?

16244885.gif

Rainbow Rhythms

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Omg you're actually such a joker. Never stop being a living joke vodka. I mean it. Stay true to your roots mister meme king

DeletedUser119197

I think it's all conspiracy and I can't relate to this on a spiritual level as this has never happened to me before

Maybe someone who can relate to this on a spiritual level say something?