K54 Discussion

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4669627

I covered Axe, FnB & Purge. in the Top 20 Tribes thread, but let's invite more folks to join the discussion?

I'll begin with a story I call A Tale of Two Tribes

spoiler alert...
neither is Top 20, but I think you'll enjoy this story nonetheless
:rolleyes:

en94.png

Once upon a time, in the magical land of K54, there was a tribe called DVillage Takers (sorry Ragnar) whose reputation was that they lost more villages than they took :(

Conquers: 11 (+5-6)

Interestingly, ALL their losses were to a handful of NERDs :confused:

red.png
008 K54 SW (409|572) K54 2,152 TirionFordring [DVT] Gnomlandsecurity [NERD] 2017-06-15 18:31:14
red.png
Noble (433|587) K54 1,175 Jocoolio [DVT] Mintyfresh [NERD] 2017-06-15 12:43:08
red.png
funky noble 001 (433|597) K54 1,903 Vuzeh [DVT] funkybunny2004 [NERD] 2017-06-14 07:53:50
red.png
Dodge this! (408|567) K54 1,262 ceherrera [DVT] Varika [NERD] 2017-06-13 22:03:05
red.png
A3 | Swordfish (436|578) K54 2,129 janimar14 [DVT] BeastHunter [NERD] 2017-06-13 22:03:03
red.png
007 K54 SW (410|566) K54 1,585 richy b [DVT] Gnomlandsecurity [NERD] 2017-06-13 22:03:03

these NERDs had focused their combined mental resources on researching the art of sorcery. they cast a spell of confusion, really, it's the only thing capable of explaining what happened next...

despite DVillage Takers reputation for losing more villages than they took, STILL they had people right in the center of the NERDs lining up to join so they could be marked excusively as NERD food, then build their villages up as sacred offerings to the sorcerors.

green.png
Ircdevil Joined 16th June 2017 - 10:03 415
green.png
NeoHelix Joined 16th June 2017 - 05:03 1,317
green.png
DAAVWOLF Joined 16th June 2017 - 04:03 1,486
green.png
lickmybean Joined 15th June 2017 - 23:03 1,447
green.png
-Ctrl Alt Delicious- Joined 14th June 2017 - 18:03 1,370
green.png
Lagertha. Joined 14th June 2017 - 14:04 261
green.png
every hole is a goal Joined 14th June 2017 - 14:04 1,321

now, the most startling part of the power of these NERDs was that not even Axe seemed to be immune :eek:

Truly these NERDs had mystified the leadership of Axe, what else could explain Axe
ALLYING DVillage Takers as a means for Ragnar to recruit even more peasants to bestow their villages as sacrifices to the grand wizards of K54, NERD?

Ke8oKIH.gif

discuss?
:oops:

Last edited by a moderator:

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ragnar King of Internals and barb munching.

Only need to look at hes world 90 stats to see that he will internal hes own tribe with excuses and barb munch using those near him (hes tribe) as a shield so he can grow then attempt to leave for a better tribe.

Doing a favor really to all in the area, Getting those Pits up as per advice of there tribe "Manual".

In the words of a tribe mate,

"That manual is a disgrace, designed to prey on his tribemates and make them go inactive so he can farm or Noble them later"

WzOayJr.gif

Why Axe wishes to create an "Alliance" with these guys really does say something about Axe leadership. I had originally though Axe to be a half decant tribe.

DeletedUser27158

I do find it interesting that NN seems to have no allegiances, while Axe allies rank 31
not all top tribes are alike

Do they really? That is a surprising number. Living in a sea of blue has to hurt the noble targets

Deleted User - 4669627

Do they really? That is a surprising number. Living in a sea of blue has to hurt the noble targets
dtv is too far from axe to be food for them anytime soon

as for the veracity of the alliance claim, I may need to subpoena witnesses
atm there is no denial however

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
MFW people smack talk your op timings:

Jelly timings.PNG

(But still lose 4 vils in said op)

Then try a counter op:
DVT OP.png

And then just for the luls, because my timing is terrible right:

DVT cancel.png

If i was in DVT i'd be questioning as to why Ragnar/MrBaker are sending no troops but everyone else is sending all the axes they seem to have.

Jelly Beans

And Minty...I wasn't talking about your in game timing so stfu lol I was talking about declaring so early..it's pointless.

You can post your reports and make a situation look like it was in that context but it's bs.

Mintyfresh

Reaction score
^ that's exactly what it is..It's all about Nerd being pissed about 90

Sure bro, i played 90 for all of...

3 weeks.

And nobody else in my tribe played it at any stage. But if thats how you want to spin it to your members then feel free.

p.s. nice loyalty to your tribe bro:

Jelly loyalty.PNG

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
^ that's exactly what it is..It's all about Nerd being pissed about 90

Considering none of us played 90, maybe Minty as a co for parts erm no.

Be serious for a second here, you poped up in Nerd core , suggested that we all joined / merged into you despite your tribe mass recruiting quantity rather than quality, you then continued to recruit absolutely everything regardless of there points, troops, position etc, what did you expect to happen from here?

You guys are recruiting player after player, watching them get Nobel then recruiting the next hours later, cant understand how you expect anyone to take your tribe serious with that, Calling it once more, DVT have 3-5 players who will sit and leach of others recruiting them as a shield wall then they will up and leave first offer they get.

Jelly Beans

Well, I say it how I see it

https://gyazo.com/6e4c6d5d432d6d9fb83514c150a64232

This declaration seems to be all about 90 to be honest...

We recruited some new players..so what? We like to give everyone a fair chance to learn the game and if we don't get told they have incomings then there's really not much we can do..unless you have some insight in this game I am missing?? please do share if you do.

You only tried to noble the players you knew were new to the game, what does that say about you?

Side note to Minty: My loyalty to my tribe is as good as it gets dude, I am not close to them right now hence I do my own thing..They can handle themselves as they always do. You are either really dumb and can't grasp the context of what people say or you think you're smart by trying to change the context of what it means..either way, take it somewhere someone gives shit because my guys know I'm loyal regardless.

Mintyfresh

Reaction score
Well, I say it how I see it

https://gyazo.com/6e4c6d5d432d6d9fb83514c150a64232

This declaration seems to be all about 90 to be honest...

We recruited some new players..so what? We like to give everyone a fair chance to learn the game and if we don't get told they have incomings then there's really not much we can do..unless you have some insight in this game I am missing?? please do share if you do.

You only tried to noble the players you knew were new to the game, what does that say about you?

Side note to Minty: My loyalty to my tribe is as good as it gets dude, I am not close to them right now hence I do my own thing..They can handle themselves as they always do. You are either really dumb and can't grasp the context of what people say or you think you're smart by trying to change the context of what it means..either way, take it somewhere someone gives shit because my guys know I'm loyal regardless.

Sorry how is telling your players not to build troops and only pits giving them a chance to learn the game? Disgraceful.

Also the declaration has literally 3 sentences referencing world 90 out of about 20 so i dont see how it can "be all about 90".