K54 Discussion

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Declaration to me seems to be about how Ragnar "Leads"

You only have to look at past world and not play them to see that. I Didn't play 90, i looked at Ragnars stats, 50% internals/barbs of total villages come on, so far things aint shaping up too differently here now is it, barb nobeling started, internals wont be too far away.

How can you say you want to give players a fair chance when your prepared to drop them in an instant for players for a merge? That's not giving them a chance at all that's using them for personal gain.

How can you sit there and say we only tried to Noble players we knew were new to the game?

I Sent a 10 hour train first cap which was the closest as you see we are sending 10-12-14 hour Nobles at you do you want us instead to sent them direct into the core of your players and at Ragnar from 20 hours?

Ill keep on at the "giving players a chance", you just said to Minty.

I am not close to them right now hence I do my own thing..They can handle themselves as they always do,

What is it 8 caps now to 0? (+1 booted minutes before last Nobel landed) not really handling anything is it.

It is legit let them get noble, kick replace with in hours this isnt "giving people a chance", its shit must find the next meet shield.

red.png
funky noble 006 (432|596) K54 1,821 zvonimir21 [DVT] funkybunny2004 [NERD] 2017-06-21 06:21:04

red.png
zvonimir21 Left 21st June 2017 - 09:04

green.png
7tepe Joined 21st June 2017 - 10:04

red.png
Noble (423|586) K54 2,205 BluesBL [DVT] rickieboyo [NERD] 2017-06-21 06:06:31

red.png
BluesBL Left 21st June 2017 - 08:04 26

green.png
KAMIINFINITY Joined 21st June 2017 - 08:04 1,974

In fact whats really sad, What you lose another 2 villages today, and Ragnar mails a player who didn't cap and got stacked attempting to gloat? :S

Ragnar. today at 20:33
Did you die bro:)

I Don't understand that Logic - Lose 2 villages/players be more concerned with mailing Nerd members who lost troops? None will care people knew some would get stacked so others would get through tribe comes out for the better..

While your here on behalf of DVT Jellybeans, i do have a serious question,

As shown in one of Minty's previous post, your tribe members were throwing every last Axe in you "op" Yet the 2 biggest players ( council ) Ragnar and Mrbaker who all have 4-5 villages to others 1 only managed to send what was it 900 axe 300 lc between them (Mean while Ragnar's Nobel was set to land last so he capped the village) how is this not using the tribe for personal gain?

Jelly Beans

Correct, the declaration is about 90 and ragnar. The references to ragnar are all from 90 so..the war is about 90.

I don't know why the tribe were told not to build troops and I can't conceive a answer to that because I simply don't know and haven't seen that be said, other than telling people not to focus on high cost troops like HC. I would not agree with ragnar if that were the case.

While I am here on behalf of DVT, I'm not an idiot and I can see faults within the tribe that I don't agree with. Due to my distance right now from the rest of DVt I haven't paid close attention to what is going with attacks and so forth so I can't comment on the dismissals of members.

I played 90 against ragnar and while I don't like a lot of his tactics, they work which is why I decided to play this world with him and not be bitter about a previous world.

Deleted User - 4669627

Side 1:
Tribes: NERD
Side 2:
Tribes: DVT

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 37
Difference: 23

chart

Total conquers against opposite side: