Tribal Tribune XXXVI

DeletedUser120859

Solo and the muppets!

Dibs on Cookie Monster
tumblr_o28sbrJ2gp1rlpicfo1_500.gif

I would have thought miss piggy suits you better loud, obnoxious and thinks that the world revolves around her.

200w.gif

OTDDeathAwaits

Lets not forget you kicked two players 10 minutes before their ops landed to save stats. Nice.

Where has everyone got tw academy tribes from? It's just Noobs and ???

The guy who comes here screaming said it yesterday after you posted diplo. It has been quoted since as well.

Truthfully NOOBS yes the stats are in your favour but look at where 3 avatar members are. You should have mopped them in the first week. Anything less is a loss. How do you expect to push a front line in a trench war if you cannot noble 5 village players isolated from the main tribe in some case a day away.

DeletedUser

The guy who comes here screaming said it yesterday after you posted diplo. It has been quoted since as well.

Truthfully NOOBS yes the stats are in your favour but look at where 3 avatar members are. You should have mopped them in the first week. Anything less is a loss. How do you expect to push a front line in a trench war if you cannot noble 5 village players isolated from the main tribe in some case a day away.

The stats seem to be significantly more in favour than is actually shown.

I checked what Ryantaylor said since I was curious and it does seem he was correct. Avatar lost an extra 11 villages to Noobs that were from two players they kicked just before the land time. It is not a good sign, at least in my mind, for players to be kicked when Ops are incoming. Similarly, it is not a good sign to still have villages out there isolated (unless they are really stacked), but then again I also have doubts that Avatar would have done much better.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser76354

He must've been referring to RoyalL

DeletedUser120817

The stats are on NOOBS side...thats all it matters, it seems.

DeletedUser119636

The stats seem to be significantly more in favour than is actually shown.

I checked what Ryantaylor said since I was curious and it does seem he was correct. Avatar lost an extra 11 villages to Noobs that were from two players they kicked just before the land time. It is not a good sign, at least in my mind, for players to be kicked when Ops are incoming. Similarly, it is not a good sign to still have villages out there isolated (unless they are really stacked), but then again I also have doubts that Avatar would have done much better.

They mass recruited, and those isolated players were surrounded in a sea of red. In addition, the current stats are nothing to paid too much attention to. For the following reasons.

1.) We still have an existing isolated cluster
2.) Neither said has taken 100+ villages
3.) The war is less than a month old
4.) They have a 3 tribe collation as stated by their member

DeletedUser120425

They mass recruited, and those isolated players were surrounded in a sea of red. In addition, the current stats are nothing to paid too much attention to. For the following reasons.

Not to mention Lord Currahee (Supposedly Tribeless) having 700k ODS and being Rank 1....

DeletedUser

To be honest, I love how full of absolute rubbish you are. You could have ignored and moved on, but since you want to poke the bear, then lets go into it.

I've spoilered a basic map so we can all have a good idea what the war looks like:

Screen Shot 2017-06-22 at 15.55.51.png

I've had a look at every single village that the Noobs family has taken off Avatar, partially because I was bored and partially because I am a dick. Yes, you are right with saying that they have taken villages in isolated clusters. However, that isn't the full story. Take the last 48 hours for example, allow me to give you a map of the conquers:

Screen Shot 2017-06-22 at 16.01.54.png

You may be able to cross-correlate the two maps and realise where Avatar is actually losing their villages at the moment. Yes, not somewhere deep in K46/56 as they so state, though they still do have a cluster there, but on the front as well as 'isolated villages' which are near the main cluster. Riddle me this, if you have this huge backline from your diplomacy with Screw and you've had more than adequate time to stack, why are you unable to save villages about 15-20 squares away from your main cluster or on the frontline itself? Yes, being unable to clear a backline speaks volumes about a tribe, but doesn't not being able to stack a front properly also speak similarly?

Sure, you can say, well at least we haven't lost 100+ villages yet and lets wait a few weeks to see how things are going. You must realise the contradiction between that whilst flaming Noobs and saying they suck, are some silly mass recruit tribe, that they are, to quote London, "not even an opponent worth puffing our chests out for". I personally think those stats are to be paid attention to and are starting to get more and more relevant. Those villages I mentioned above were taken without an Op (given that one took place on the 19th) and were on the front. That to me indicates inadequate stacking efforts, which is even stronger in the newer worlds due to P2W/Buffs.

Like who cares if they have a three tribe coalition, I could debate the weakness of the overall strategy but it's obviously working adequately in this case. They're outgrowing you by a 2-1 ratio, winning in the stats by a significant margin, to the point that it invalidates 1/4 of the Avatar conquers in the last week which at this stage of the game is alright, though not great, but certainly cripples Avatar's growth in the long run where Noobs family is outgrowing them currently by nearly 600k a week. Should I also mention that they farm better on average, their average resources plundered in a day across the main tribe Noobs being something like 1.6 million to Avatar's 1.2 million. Should I also mention that it's not as if you refuse to gang up on tribes, I hear that Serene war was quite the gangbang. Should I mention that both sides are dumb and fighting whilst Screw is quietly slowly winning the world. I can keep going on and on here, the list detailing Avatar's idiocy is a long one.

So what if Noobs is a family tribe? Your tribe's crap, you have nothing to brag about, you should be keeping quiet until you have results to show otherwise.

colbert_mic_drop-52522.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56732

If you guys really want to win this world, you need to put aside this fight and team up to fight screw, afterwards fight it out. As the nemesis123 stated they are getting stronger while you all waste your Offence and defense on each other. As this world sits right now the winners will be Screw but with good planning and cooperation with each other it could be one of your tribes.

Nuclear Grade Calpol

tenor.gif

NOOBS recruitment policies is utter rubbish, I wont dignify it with another answer - you're happy in denial.

Pal, read this not with hate but read the words. Breathe. Then Read. ...Whether or not there is a NAP or ally in place from the start of the world or within the last hour - time isnt relevant. I said; you have an extensive NAP/Ally list & that you are seeking more.

Yes you are right you dont have 'your own k' - as you put it. It is a rapid recruitment policy that spread you like an octopus with all these arms and legs flailing about. Rim tribes can win a world, my w74 tribe was founded as a trim tribe so i know what it takes - NOOBS havent got the composure for it. At the end of the world I will say it again, so remember the words.

*Breathe again, stop thinking of come backs*

NOOBS are not our main threat by any margin. I will try not be patronising - as context with words can be lost via script - so read it as a caring uncle/parent/friend telling his nephew/son/friend some kind words of advice.
Our main threat, without questions and undeniably is....AVATAR - Nope, not saying avatar because they are our allies, but because if you can navigate your way to a world map you will see the extended, yet dense border we share. Further to that, if they were to turn on us we would essentially be alone. So no it is not NOOBS first....read on for number 2.

Unfortunately for you NOOBS dont pop up as number 2 neither. It is SQUAD. Birds of Paradise is far more competent as a leader. I have seen NOOBS op's and I have seen SQUAD and I know which of the two show up on the day with intent. Then of course they hold the core and are much larger than NOOBS.

Third would be RoyalE, RoyalE are quiet, they put on a more impressive show vs WS than NOOBS did, they are obviously waiting to make a move. They are capable and they turn up on the day. Plus, they would expose our south and would cause my southern members to be exposed.

NOOBS are down on the list, somewhere, I couldnt rank you without considering all variables. If SCREW get over to NOOBS, it will literally the last war only because of geography - nothing else. So if thats what you are sticking around for, noble on the furthest eastern rim and wait it out. Say you were one of the last tribes on w93 if thats such a feat.
What about us? :(
giphy.gif

Monsters+Inc_Sully+and+Boo.jpg

DeletedUser116463

Im rooting for Avatar so get your sh8 up guys. You can do it as tribe. Proper reading of enemies, accounting risk and opportunities. Utilize your advantage such as intermixes frontlines, stacks from backline.
Altho leadership of noobs is not comparable to Screw since Solo taking everything into account checking every morale of each members not to mention the support from his co leaders and councils it is not an exageration to say Screw's leadership structure is by far the best of this world, creating expansion and room for growth, at least noobs is also taking an initiative as well.
So you have no choice guys but to level up your game.