The Lion Chronicle

lionheart66

World 93

A melting pot of scum and villainy. The few bastions of honor and loyalty melted away by fear of a larger threat. The looming colossus that is SCREW has sent the eastern lands into a frenzy of cloak and dagger mentality. The base of that scum was W|S. Luckily for all, that beast was beaten, skinned and at long last euthanized. The base of villainy is the lower than life denizens that we call "spies". One could venture a guess that all top five tribes are riddled with them, but my guess is that SCREW has little to no chicanery in their ranks. They leave that intrigue to the bottom feeders of the eastern world while they regulate, coordinate, and actuate with a surgeons precision.

Rather than employ a series of maliciously crafted insults to my captors, enemies, and rivals; I choose to instead convey my honest opinion to the tribes of EasternLand. Alone you will all find death to the flourishing SCREW empire. If you let petty personal feuds guide the militant hand of your tribes then you will find yourselves without. Disbanding occasionally to form a new super tribe will always put you one step behind SCREW.

Be warned Easterners, the time left to amend your disparity's is nearing an end. If you wish to accomplish a world victory than you must look to neuter the west rather than raid your eastern neighbors. Before you rebuttal with "growth requires conquer", take this little anecdote into consideration. A war, be it on-going or in planning, is ill-conceived unless it attempts to strike the jugular of SCREW.

As for the SCREW onlookers of this thread. Your formula is proven, your tactics successful, and your enemies disturbed. Continue your sweep east and do not let the perjurers of the east utter a word of friendship to you. For if you allow this, they will find a way to replace the olive branch of peace with a knife in your back.

To the remnants of my tribe, and to all my loyal Personal Allies, I bid you farewell. Till we fight again in the lands of Tribal Wars!

P.S. London, that is what a well thought article with good conventions looks like. Take some notes and enjoy!

Last edited:

DeletedUser120425

A worthy and respectful opponent. I will miss our skype banter that is for sure.
I am sorry those who you and your tribe backed and stayed loyal to did not support you, it is a despicable move on their half.
In the end you became a target of another tribes shield as to put it.

I do believe the eastern world should of woken up by now, but it seems that the tribes in the east love to provoke each other and a number of rivalries that are past the point of return have been made. However, this is the world we play, we must pay it as it plays out, never playing catch-up.

I wish you all the luck in your next worlds, and as previously discussed in any other world I would prefer yourself as either a tribe member of ally.

Goodluck my enemy, until the next time.

DeletedUser79609

Was expecting another 'news' thread...

giphy.gif

lionheart66

Likewise Voodoo. Though this world was a repugnant pit of vermin, our skype chats were in great spirits and I thoroughly enjoyed them!
It is unfortunate we ended up on opposite ends of a hate filled chasm, but it was relieving to find intellectual conversation in its midst.

Re-add me on skype and let me know the next world you play on. That way we can use our skills of banter together on a unsuspecting opponent or two!

Good luck, with World 93, and don't let them drag you down too far ;)

DeletedUser120814

A worthy and respectful opponent. I will miss our skype banter that is for sure.
I am sorry those who you and your tribe backed and stayed loyal to did not support you, it is a despicable move on their half.
In the end you became a target of another tribes shield as to put it.

I do believe the eastern world should of woken up by now, but it seems that the tribes in the east love to provoke each other and a number of rivalries that are past the point of return have been made. However, this is the world we play, we must pay it as it plays out, never playing catch-up.

I wish you all the luck in your next worlds, and as previously discussed in any other world I would prefer yourself as either a tribe member of ally.

Goodluck my enemy, until the next time.
We did help. Ask him yourself. Even though they didnt help us last wave

Be a man of your word and do something about this. We all aggree with u on one comment u made

lionheart66

Black Panther I had to inspect the web page source to view the image, but it was absolutely worth it. That's a great picture to put that quote on. You honor me kind sir!