Another World Down The Tubes

King Banana

We went to war against a bigger tribe that on the public forum described themselves as unbeatable. From day 1 you lost this war. Most people will remember the world for that. The big mouthed tribe with pherhaps unmorally tactics loosing. Even stealing an account from us in the core in mid game and still not beeing able to gain.

You will not be remembered, your 200-300k troop stacks in villages you dont use, will not be remembered. Your allies dying because of lack of troops while you hold up extreme amouts will be remembered. Your just a sitting duck stacked your theets and you dont even use the villages!!!

#THERESISTANCE

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We went to war against a bigger tribe that on the public forum described themselves as unbeatable. From day 1 you lost this war. Most people will remember the world for that. The big mouthed tribe with pherhaps unmorally tactics loosing. Even stealing an account from us in the core in mid game and still not beeing able to gain.

You will not be remembered, your 200-300k troop stacks in villages you dont use, will not be remembered. Your allies dying because of lack of troops while you hold up extreme amouts will be remembered. Your just a sitting duck stacked your theets and you dont even use the villages!!!

#THERESISTANCE

That's horse crap King Banana and you know it . I used those villas more then u know. I would have liked to use them more but council always oped in different areas.

I don't know what kind of ego trip your on pal , but many players will remember World 90 as it was and that is all the players who quit and basically gave the world to Bip.

So if you want to boost your ego and believe your own lies go for it.

One thing that will be remembered is that Bip couldn't break through Balians High Walls so they had to noble all the inactives and quitters for the easy win you lame jackass

DeletedUser118278

Strange thing all those noobs have defence in the front so their vills are pretty empty many places.

Maybe if the front did their job, we wouldn't need to go to your "safezone" to take out your inactives. Why they still are in the tribe is funny, they should've been force internalled long time ago with their activity.

The bottom line is Balian, you're loosing and you can't blame no one else then your selves. Yeah and then i speak to everyone in Tea.

No excuse in the world can tell me otherwise than you guys have been outplayed, active players or not. The reason people go inactive is because their motivation is to low, why is it low? Well becuase you could never, ever break trought anywhere in BiP's frontline.

BiP is and have always nobeled more enemy villages than the enemies have ever taken from them. They will keep doing it untill they have won the world.

DeletedUser

That's horse crap King Banana and you know it . I used those villas more then u know. I would have liked to use them more but council always oped in different areas.

I don't know what kind of ego trip your on pal , but many players will remember World 90 as it was and that is all the players who quit and basically gave the world to Bip.

One thing that will be remembered is that Bip couldn't break through Balians High Walls so they had to noble all the inactives and quitters for the easy win you lame jackass

No you are all wrong. No-one will remember W90 at all.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The bottom line is Balian, you're loosing and you can't blame no one else then your selves. Yeah and then i speak to everyone in Tea.

Yes Daenerys your so right i should have known that 100 million points of players would quit on the TEA after all i am a Psychic.

DeletedUser118278

I like how you complain about how everyone twist your words, and you seem to do exactly the same.

You can complain all you want, your proving more and more your just delutional.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

Nice, your highest achievement was being able to defend with high stacks on a dense front and a watchtower setting.

arabela

I have the feeling all this talk about stacking is because you splatted on some of us :x

Stacking is bae...why bother defend by sniping when u can stack? It is stupid lol I hate heroes, i like to see villas secured..

About this world. You didnt even fought Tea lol Tea was too busy with internal dramas and big egos. Why? Because this team never played together before. Because this team didnt have a heart. There was no connection between us. We added players like dist players that we didnt get along with (except few). We had some toxic and dramas. Nobody created a link between players ... Recruiting was not sporadic, was too often for us to get conected...
Yes, Bip is a better tribe and deserve to win. But not because u guys are more skilled or you played the game better but because you were more united and coordinate better with eachother than us. You could focus on the game, u didnt have dramas dayli. Doesnt matter whos fault is...we talk about how u won. This is how you won...team wise you were superior to us.

Edit: Ah, yes...Congrats, ofc is obviously not a world that will remain in history for more than "w90 was that world with lot of quitters in a tribe that was overated in start up, isn't it?" Sorry but we stealed the spotlight from you lol.. we were more worse dramas than u were as good players...

Last edited:

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Nice, your highest achievement was being able to defend with high stacks on a dense front and a watchtower setting.

Listen here Knuckle Head , I'm a great defender and attacker , I can play this game just as good as the rest of you and yes I used WatchTowers and I'm sure you did to . But since I know you got a box of rocks for brains then let me tell you about Watch Towers . See Watch Towers were used many years ago so real life people could see a far if they were going to be attacked , TW is trying to make the game as realistic as they can .

But let me tell you something else see this :

catapult.gif

That's a Catapult you can use them to knock Watch Towers down , so if you don't like my WT then cat them down and stop crying

King Banana

It’s hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it’s damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Listen here Knuckle Head , I'm a great defender and attacker , I can play this game just as good as the rest of you and yes I used WatchTowers and I'm sure you did to . But since I know you got a box of rocks for brains then let me tell you about Watch Towers . See Watch Towers were used many years ago so real life people could see a far if they were going to be attacked , TW is trying to make the game as realistic as they can .

But let me tell you something else see this :

catapult.gif

That's a Catapult you can use them to knock Watch Towers down , so if you don't like my WT then cat them down and stop crying

Catting the watchtowers down, god, why didn't anyone think of that :eek:

Obviously, realism. And making bad defenders seem good, which is kind of realistic too, in a sense.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry did BiP not stack and use Watchtowers like Balian did in W90?

Should Balian not use what is available to him? Just like many BiP utilized the same?

Can we take over/under bets for how much dough the purely account drops on pp to boost wall back this op?

DeletedUser114962

Like how INFAMY members cry that they want the how TW used to be, they sure know how to PP abuse. Can guarantee my left testicle that if it was'nt for PP, the WEST would also be DELETE :D

Its embarrassing seeing all these "veteran" players choosing to do this.
You guys make me cringe

Lost One

I have the feeling all this talk about stacking is because you splatted on some of us :x

Stacking is bae...why bother defend by sniping when u can stack? It is stupid lol I hate heroes, i like to see villas secured..

About this world. You didnt even fought Tea lol Tea was too busy with internal dramas and big egos. Why? Because this team never played together before. Because this team didnt have a heart. There was no connection between us. We added players like dist players that we didnt get along with (except few). We had some toxic and dramas. Nobody created a link between players ... Recruiting was not sporadic, was too often for us to get conected...
Yes, Bip is a better tribe and deserve to win. But not because u guys are more skilled or you played the game better but because you were more united and coordinate better with eachother than us. You could focus on the game, u didnt have dramas dayli. Doesnt matter whos fault is...we talk about how u won. This is how you won...team wise you were superior to us.

Edit: Ah, yes...Congrats, ofc is obviously not a world that will remain in history for more than "w90 was that world with lot of quitters in a tribe that was overated in start up, isn't it?" Sorry but we stealed the spotlight from you lol.. we were more worse dramas than u were as good players...

Isnt working together , being united , the definition of a better tribe?

arabela

I already said that for this u were a better tribe, but skills wise, idk...

Imagine a TEA united and work together as a team without dramas. I dont think Bip had more skilled players than us, I am sorry...

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I'm sorry did BiP not stack and use Watchtowers like Balian did in W90?

Should Balian not use what is available to him? Just like many BiP utilized the same?

Can we take over/under bets for how much dough the purely account drops on pp to boost wall back this op?

I don't understand how people find this hard to grasp. No-one is saying it's immoral to use the watchtower, ofcourse you use the tools that are given to you. It's the fact that some people have the audacity to call themselves great defenders when they had the WT as a handicap bonus.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I don't understand how people find this hard to grasp. No-one is saying it's immoral to use the watchtower, ofcourse you use the tools that are given to you. It's the fact that some people have the audacity to call themselves great defenders when they had the WT as a handicap bonus.

First of all , I didn't say I was a great defender (which I am) until after you meantioned the watchtowers , but I will tell you this I can defend with or without watch towers just as good as anyone else , been there done that .