Tribal Tribune XXXVII

Who do you think will win the war?

• NOOBS

Votes: 21 65.6%

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters

DeletedUser120589

Don’t make me Arch

Seems like Arch was just a tool in the NOOBS belt. Yesterday at 20:00 ST an operation was launched on the Arch tribe who sided with NOOBS to fight Avatar.

After the operation Arch Duke Lionheart66 lost five villages, leaving him with only three. It has been confirmed that nobles have been sent to finish the job. Even though Lionheart66 led his tribe to fight Avatar, on NOOBS behalf. ARCH received very little support from NOOBS, who seemingly left them out in the cold to deal with the nukes and nobles that rained down on them.

All but one player. Congrats to klaus Johannis for being awarded the supporter of the day in his best attempts in supporting Lionheart

ARCH’s baron =axx= also fell victim to the Avatar Operation, losing a single village and had the rest cleared with nobles inbound.

This is a minor victory on the path to victory for Avatar as the next target in the way to world domination is rapidly growing NOOBS along with their academy, Wish We Were NOOBS, who Avatar has also declared on.

Unfortunately, due to my standing in the war, NOOBS would not give me their side of the story and Lionheart66 was not to be heard from after the operation landed.

The NOOBS tribe may have shown their true colours by not supporting their supposed NAP, who supposedly was promised to be supported by NOOBS player Artista90. He has proven that he has the defensive capability to help.

Today we bid farewell to Lionheart66 who resigned from the game today following the operation led by Voodoo. Who will lead the Arch tribe now? Time will only tell! Below is a final interview with Lionheart

*THE FOLLOWING IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser120859

Ahh London's tribune. As always 100% fair and 112% unbiased.

DeletedUser120589

Not really sure if it is biased (minus the 2nd video).

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Only thing I gotta say - is what is NOOBS obligation to support a NAP? Granted it would have aided them by slowing Avatar down but personally I don't think this speaks to their loyalty. A NAP is made with a tribe you agree not to attack in exchange for the safety to grow next to each other. They are not however your ally. You have no obligations to support them defensively or offensively. I think NOOBS acted appropriately in this instance.

As for Artista offering support - did we really expect anything other than hot air to come from him ?

Other than that - great article man keep it up!

DeletedUser120814

Don’t make me Arch

Seems like Arch was just a tool in the NOOBS belt. Yesterday at 20:00 ST an operation was launched on the Arch tribe who sided with NOOBS to fight Avatar.

After the operation Arch Duke Lionheart66 lost five villages, leaving him with only three. It has been confirmed that nobles have been sent to finish the job. Even though Lionheart66 led his tribe to fight Avatar, on NOOBS behalf. ARCH received very little support from NOOBS, who seemingly left them out in the cold to deal with the nukes and nobles that rained down on them.

All but one player. Congrats to klaus Johannis for being awarded the supporter of the day in his best attempts in supporting Lionheart

ARCH’s baron =axx= also fell victim to the Avatar Operation, losing a single village and had the rest cleared with nobles inbound.

This is a minor victory on the path to victory for Avatar as the next target in the way to world domination is rapidly growing NOOBS along with their academy, Wish We Were NOOBS, who Avatar has also declared on.

Unfortunately, due to my standing in the war, NOOBS would not give me their side of the story and Lionheart66 was not to be heard from after the operation landed.

The NOOBS tribe may have shown their true colours by not supporting their supposed NAP, who supposedly was promised to be supported by NOOBS player Artista90. He has proven that he has the defensive capability to help.

Today we bid farewell to Lionheart66 who resigned from the game today following the operation led by Voodoo. Who will lead the Arch tribe now? Time will only tell! Below is a final interview with Lionheart

*THE FOLLOWING IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY*

TY LionHeart, will truly miss you ingame

Thanks for keeping my secret.

Its never too late for a comeback, message me if u want it

DeletedUser120814

Only thing I gotta say - is what is NOOBS obligation to support a NAP? Granted it would have aided them by slowing Avatar down but personally I don't think this speaks to their loyalty. A NAP is made with a tribe you agree not to attack in exchange for the safety to grow next to each other. They are not however your ally. You have no obligations to support them defensively or offensively. I think NOOBS acted appropriately in this instance.

As for Artista offering support - did we really expect anything other than hot air to come from him ?

Other than that - great article man keep it up!
You dont need to know what support i gave lion, its between the 2 of us

He knows already i was the first to send.

Like if i support u one day and u say how much i gave u, ill never support u again.

Lion is a good guy and he doesnt need to tell u anything that isnt his info to share

DeletedUser79609

You dont need to know what support i gave lion, its between the 2 of us

He knows already i was the first to send.

Like if i support u one day and u say how much i gave u, ill never support u again.

Lion is a good guy and he doesnt need to tell u anything that isnt his info to share

Sounds like you're insecure about your defensive numbers :?

I know if i'd just supported someone i'll be there shouting about all that fat D that I deployed heroically, probably

Also, Lion is an attractive human, 7/10 would watch again

DeletedUser120814

Nice video

*.*.*<3<3 im so famous :cool::cool: I AM THE ONLY LIFE YOU HAVE AND IT FEELS GREAT :cool::cool: <3<3*.*.*

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So after reading through, just gotta say there's no point reading these tribunes, not anymore. London has lost the respect I had for him. Keep branding us all you like, your one video claims us to bad old meanies while the interview says otherwise. You say you don't hear our side of the story or we don't entertain you, it's simple because this isn't worth our time. Sad to see you keep doing this London, while you know a lot of my secrets from the day 1 of your tribunals, and tbh you should be the one to know the best about us noobs.

Seems like you lost a reader today :p

DeletedUser120589

So after reading through, just gotta say there's no point reading these tribunes, not anymore. London has lost the respect I had for him. Keep branding us all you like, your one video claims us to bad old meanies while the interview says otherwise. You say you don't hear our side of the story or we don't entertain you, it's simple because this isn't worth our time. Sad to see you keep doing this London, while you know a lot of my secrets from the day 1 of your tribunals, and tbh you should be the one to know the best about us noobs.

Seems like you lost a reader today :p

Okay this message is for you.....and everyone else out their. These are the problems i have had with just about every tribune. When i say its a "rumor" then its a rumor no need to slag me off talking about how the stated rumor is a lie when its not a fact.

Same with the videos. the vid is merely just a biased point that is entertaining and amusing to some people. The actual article is giving you more prop then anything.

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Rumours spread by you :eek:
That's the difference.

Besides that, you write a tribune for your tribe taking 5-6 villages, some of which look like this:
wTknefxzSIq0pBsUJnxRYg.png

From a tribe that we have a nap with and even though we have no obligation to aid them, some of us did since they have some friends in our leadership and tribe.
Not pointing fingers and IDK how good the defending party was, loss is a loss, but trying to point it back in the direction of noobs is something I do not understand.
I see you keep trying to hurt us with all the bashing and what not, tbh you just waste our time -.-

I will read the next tribune which highlights some actual numbers of some actual damage done, be it avatar hitting noobs or noobs hitting avatar, however, I am well aware that noobs are in the lead, and by an appreciable margin (There I boasted on externals, happy now jeff? :p )

And if I go by the Oath of Trolling I took with ToPaT, this is what i would comment: Damn son you beat my Academy #42 already :(

DeletedUser119636

Rumours spread by you :eek:
That's the difference.

Besides that, you write a tribune for your tribe taking 5-6 villages, some of which look like this:
wTknefxzSIq0pBsUJnxRYg.png

From a tribe that we have a nap with and even though we have no obligation to aid them, some of us did since they have some friends in our leadership and tribe.
Not pointing fingers and IDK how good the defending party was, loss is a loss, but trying to point it back in the direction of noobs is something I do not understand.
I see you keep trying to hurt us with all the bashing and what not, tbh you just waste our time -.-

I will read the next tribune which highlights some actual numbers of some actual damage done, be it avatar hitting noobs or noobs hitting avatar, however, I am well aware that noobs are in the lead, and by an appreciable margin (There I boasted on externals, happy now jeff? :p )

And if I go by the Oath of Trolling I took with ToPaT, this is what i would comment: Damn son you beat my Academy #42 already :(

The moment another tribe aids you in any kind war no matter your official diplomacy with them your stat contribution is merged. Any success or failure done by them will reflect on your teamwork, because you should be working together. It would be ludicrous to suggest given you geological positioning you're to be considered 2 separate coalitions.

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The moment another tribe aids you in any kind war no matter your official diplomacy with them your stat contribution is merged. Any success or failure done by them will reflect on your teamwork, because you should be working together. It would be ludicrous to suggest given you geological positioning you're to be considered 2 separate coalitions.
if i hit squad now, does that makes screw and noobs allies?

It would be ludicrous to suggest given you geological positioning you're to be considered 2 separate coalitions.

i don't mind them being considered my tribe's extension, however, it is false.
And if your point is that they made a mistake hitting avatar, have a look at their position again, if they fought noobs they would end up the same.
Anyway, we had a lot on our plate, and some people in my tribe like arch, hence the world is mistaken them as my other academy.

Last edited:

DeletedUser120425

if i hit squad now, does that makes screw and noobs allies?
Depends, if members of both tribe are in the same skype group chat, with confirmed in-game and skype group messages talking about planned operations, and scheming how it will be done. Consistently stating they will support each other and coordinate during attacks, then no it does not make you allies, but it does make you affiliated in the same war, against the same party, and working together.
If you didn't want the attention of us claiming you where allies, perhaps you should have members such as Klaus/Artista/Cynthia/LoveChocolate etc. leave the skype groups they are affiliated in and to stop sending in-game mails that State, "Arch are ready for the op, why aren't you" (YES I can forward it if needed, sagar). Most of the mails they have sent either to they're so called "Allies" and even the one's they mail within our tribe trying to forcibly get them to spy for them(most of which I usually answer) usually end up in my inbox.

Now I'm not saying in anyway that the whole of NOOBS had an obligation to support Arch and they're leadership, but when you have members such as you do, which do what they have done, you would expect them to give a little more help than they did, and not ignore =axx=(hans) the closest member to them, refusing to open his mails for 2 days. (Can also confirm this if you wish)

Despite what you think of myself, or our tribe, atleast I have the honour to know I could never play like certain members in your tribe do.