Statistically Speaking

DeletedUser79609

I have decided to do something somewhat productive. I'm going to compile weekly growth statistics for the top tribes and players of this world. Hopefully I can find the energy to update this consistently and maybe someone finds it useful. The idea is for this to spark discussion within the 93 community, there has been so much shit throwing and not enough actual analysis

If you appreciate this kind of thing then let me know because it will keep me motivated to do it consistently. Also don't be afraid to make suggestions, constructive criticism is welcomed

The tables will show the current value for each statistic along side the growth value, whether that is positive, negative or indeed neutral

Tribes

6535f853ddbf95ff02113565f9bc2e28.png

Players

9cb3cf46c82b8fda0cc5d28a862f918f.png

I must admit that I had to sleep in the middle of making the player table and when I woke up I didn't realise my page had automatically refreshed and added the next days stats. So some players will actually have stats from the 16th to the 24th. It doesn't effect anything drastically

Summary

As far as the tribes are concerned there is nothing of real significance to note. SQUAD have had similar growth in points and ODA as SCREW who are almost double their size. In terms of players, NatureInside continues to lead the way with a substantial week for growth in all departments. They are the biggest earners in all categories bar points, where LudiMagister reigns supreme climbing an impressive 11 ranks in the past week

Hopefully some of you find this interesting. If that's the case, let me know so I can get an idea of how this was received and maybe you'll see an update in a weeks time

-Ryan

DeletedUser

Funny you should say that. I'm thinking of making a map for each week and then having it update in gif form so we can see the transition. I wanted to see how it went down before putting more effort into something that doesn't really benefit me at all :p

There is a site that vaguely does this though I do not like the actual maps due to it not only showing markers and the colours generally being off, it tracks the point size:

http://en93.twmaps.org/archive/all

There is also stuff like this, though TWstats is always a bit dodgy on their accuracy:

http://www.twstats.com/en93/index.php?page=growth_rankings

DeletedUser79609

There is a site that vaguely does this though I do not like the actual maps due to it not only showing markers and the colours generally being off, it tracks the point size:

http://en93.twmaps.org/archive/all

There is also stuff like this, though TWstats is always a bit dodgy on their accuracy:

http://www.twstats.com/en93/index.php?page=growth_rankings

I usually use the maps from twstats and play around with them in photoshop. Thanks for the resources though, I might be able to implement them into whatever I decide to do, or not to do :x

DeletedUser120730

You should do the top 10 tribes. Would be more fun!

GhengissKhann

An interesting addition would be growth % to give an idea of respectively how much people are growing. The 10th ranked player isn't going to have the growth of the 1st, but might consistently be getting respective gains and be outgrowing them in the long run.

DeletedUser110954

tanx man, please keep it up. maybe you could also consider top five tribes academis (add their numbers to the original tribe maybe). so it gives a more realistic view.

DeletedUser79609

You should do the top 10 tribes. Would be more fun!

Honestly, when it comes to tribes there isn't really anything significant happening at all. If something changes this, like a merge for example, i'll consider including more tribes. It's more an issue of the amount of effort i'm willing to put into this ;o

An interesting addition would be growth % to give an idea of respectively how much people are growing. The 10th ranked player isn't going to have the growth of the 1st, but might consistently be getting respective gains and be outgrowing them in the long run.

Good idea, will include this for the next weeks update, probably only for points

tanx man, please keep it up. maybe you could also consider top five tribes academis (add their numbers to the original tribe maybe). so it gives a more realistic view.

Sounds like more effort than it is worth :p Not to mention it will skew the direct comparisons between tribes

DeletedUser79609

23/06/17 - 30/06/17

Tribes

6e6563482b0f19c9c8d7d98c98a712fa.png

Players

267a25f11a252fae9f4ae4a8cf419c47.png

Summary

One new player in the top 10 this week, kingbrandonw is also the only player outside of the top two tribes. NatureInside is still at the top of pretty much everything. Highest gains in all categories bar villages gained. Will be interesting to see if this is a continuous theme

All stats should be accurate this week, again apologies for the slight error from week one. I was also in the process of making a map of the top players, but at this stage I don't think there is any point

I think this will probably the format of things from now on. It took me the best part of 4 hours to compile all this data, mainly due to procrastination. I feel adding more to it would require far more effort than it is worth

That being said, hope you enjoy

DeletedUser79609

Won't be posting any stats tonight, just not up to it. Will try get them out tomorrow!