World Domination

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
When did I say it was a fan Club Hon. I am not aware i stole the name considering it came from my .UK speed tribe

Sam

Psihic

Lets switch back to some stats.

Last week Regime made an op which seemed to include most of their members and their resources. As a result the 21st was a green day for them by a mile. But, if we consider the timeline from the 21st till right now, Regime is still in the red as we bounced back from the op, consolidated the frontline and took a lot back and expanded in new areas.

Also, since our big offensive with the Vlad op late on 3rd of May begun, the stats are about 2500 villas in our favour which brings us a solid (close to) 6% lead in the dominance race.

Stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: Ben
Side 2:
Tribes: Regime

Timeframe: 03/05/2017 00:00:00 to 29/06/2017 08:53:46

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,311
Side 2: 2,745
Difference: 2,566

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 49,532,796
Side 2: 25,431,098
Difference: 24,101,698

chart

After hodgies disgracefull departure from this world (still makes me lol) seems like there are more quitters in Regime. Or better put, they were always kind of a push accounts that finally are getting internalled. Good bye normy and MXM.

Wonder which will the next account be, that goes from "lets keep it green and send everything it has randomly every 2 weeks" to "lets internal it i dont want to watch it anmore". Will it be the Artfulldodger ? Or maybee 0m1n0u5 ? Or the tiny KevinDalton ?

I suppose we will see in the following weeks..

normy

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Sorry for me quitting, but sometimes shit happens. At the beginning of may was hit by truck on motorcycle and not able to play at all for several weeks.
I wish good luck to Regime on W80 as weel in RL to all players.
Maybe we will play again together or against in some other worlds but not in near future.

It was nice to play with and against all of you.

Psihic

Correct, yours wasnt, mxm definitely was though.

And I hope your will be well after your accident.

DeletedUser119362

Every time I log onto w80, it makes me laugh...it always did. Neither side deserves the win tbh, both have gone through major player changes, they come and go all the time it seems (no offense). But I assume Ben did it now, even if Regime came back from the dead on that notorious 69.4% (or whatever percent), I highly doubt it will happen this time. This team just breaks account after account, while Regime can't really get their stuff together. I'm cheering for them, yet there's barely any chance of a comeback (even if there's a long way to go for Ben).

I had some fun here, it won't last much longer it seems. Ben rests in peace now, and at least the world will be dedicated to him. A very nice gesture for sure, I didn't know him personally though.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Every time I log onto w80, it makes me laugh...it always did. Neither side deserves the win tbh, both have gone through major player changes, they come and go all the time it seems (no offense). But I assume Ben did it now, even if Regime came back from the dead on that notorious 69.4% (or whatever percent), I highly doubt it will happen this time. This team just breaks account after account, while Regime can't really get their stuff together. I'm cheering for them, yet there's barely any chance of a comeback (even if there's a long way to go for Ben).

I had some fun here, it won't last much longer it seems. Ben rests in peace now, and at least the world will be dedicated to him. A very nice gesture for sure, I didn't know him personally though.

Actually on that topic can i get a tldr of the world history? Like i didnt really pay attention until 2 months ago when thom asked me if i wanted to join so slightly curious as to what actually happened all those months/years ago.

Disclaimer: I dont want bias or salt just a few sentences of how the world developed will be fine

Last edited:

DeletedUser107685

To comment on Kul from the other thread saying bot nuked nonsensical areas.... You do realize he had catted my entire midline many times, right?

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Actually on that topic can i get a tldr of the world history? Like i didnt really pay attention until 2 months ago when thom asked me if i wanted to join so slightly curious as to what actually happened all those months/years ago.

Disclaimer: I dont want bias or salt just a few sentences of how the world developed will be fine

OK I'll do the short version for you

Originally it was Destiny, SIN and Regime teaming up on Gents who had mass merged lots of tribes and was far bigger than each of the other tribes. Gents disbanded due to duke having issues.

After mopping up they all engage in politics that ended in SIN and Destiny teaming up against Regime. Regime cracked at first but then as Destiny merged in SIN a few players left. William Wallace, Hodgy, Vlad the impaler and Incoming impact. Then from there it has all been fighting with Regime coming back from having destiny at 69.4% dominance

Psihic

Everytime you glorify that percentage regime came back from you never mentioned Dest had it before the traitors left and it was not lost primarily due to nobling.

Psihic

Kul is or was one of the top 3 Regime players.

So I would talk about him as a player with a bit more respect if I was a player in Regime.

You on the other hand I have no idea what acc you play on and I doubt u got the balls to tell us. Im fairly certain though we have seen much less of u on the battlefield as we did of Kul Tigin.

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Everytime you glorify that percentage regime came back from you never mentioned Dest had it before the traitors left and it was not lost primarily due to nobling.

I may be a traitor in your eyes but you know what I stand by my decision. We got lied too by Ben and Coco , Many more players in Ben were going to leave but never had the balls. Tells us a lot about the old group of players we had in Dest right ? Not that they are loyal because they gave us info for a rather long time after we left.

Sam

Psihic

Ah again the fairytales of spies and whatever else that the likes of jammyjames and hodgy (lol) tried to feed us. Now I suppose you are taking up that role.

From my point of view a player should stick to the tribe he is long term in at any time. Not only when he likes the political decisions made by the leadership.

The only reason where I would consider a reason for leaving as legit is gross tactical negligence or inactivity of the leadership.

Other then that, simple opportunistic traitors.

Funny how at the end of the day all 4 of you got rekt.