Lord, what a Stunner!

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4669627

Today, I'll be taking a look at Axe...

Axe began W94 as less than 20 members, not even a top 50 tribe. Through a combination of recruitment & conquering, they have become a fixture in the Top 10 & attracted a lot of attention.

That attention came as a result of the FnB merge, where 25% of the rank 2 premade left to join a tribe that had mass-recruited it's way to rank 5.
Further attention came last week when their alliance with the rank 31 tribe was called into question.

Since then, there have been some interesting developments...

red.png
Stunner Left 19th June 2017 - 05:04 27,618

green.png
Apple (443|524) K54 1,074 bawi bawi [Axe] Stunner [Purge.] 2017-06-19 18:44:01
green.png
Alpha (445|525) K54 4,177 bawi bawi [Axe] Stunner [Purge.] 2017-06-19 04:41:06

:eek: that top 20 player switched sides & ate his mate! :eek:

Axe is not, however, a tribe for which anyone can feel sorry. As I have mentioned before, not everyone warrants loyalty. Axe has players who left their tribes then ate their former mates, but let's look at the latest recruits...

Recently, there was a discussion about poaching players & spying. Both these players come from tribes fighting Axe, but more interesting is this next "recruit" who doesn't show as a tribe change :rolleyes:

Karma.. Jun 20, 20:47
Why did you ask me to be your account sitter?

~S

ywevis Jun 20, 20:48
Beyoncé gonna noble me out he requested ya sit me

Karma.. Jun 20, 20:48
Ok, no prob

Are you joining him?

ywevis Jun 21, 01:07
fyi

This message has been forwarded by ywevis.

Nickovitshj Jun 21, 01:08
Then why the hell join inB enemy of axe on this very day lmao....

ywevis Jun 21, 01:09
I have no idea. Didn't know this guy existed until I got his sit request

So, Beyoncé, the siren (recruiter) of Axe, lures in ywevis, instructing them to set Karma as sitter.

Apparently, after accepting the sit, Karma obtained or realized there was an invite to FnB family, the tribe Karma left weeks before. Here was a chance to read their forums! :oops:

Then there is Ismail, he'd be sore if I didn't mention him and is the 1 guy worth feeling sorry for imho. :(

FnB was his only tribe, he was even council. Ofc his loyalty was conflicted when 25% of his mates 1st joined Axe, he could have been 1 of them had he chose. Beyoncé sang to him, but he resisted the call. He let something from his council chat slip, Beyoncé referenced it when trying to recruit Nickovitshj :eek: and Ismail lost the trust of his mates. He left his tribe, but still has not joined Axe.

giphy (1).gif

I requested an interview with the duke of Axe to discuss all this, but he politely refused :(

DeletedUser

Interesting post from the other side of the world.
Have heard more about it before and ismael might not be as innocent as he seems. (but hey, who am i? all i hear is from second hand anyway :p)

ismail.kali

Interesting post from the other side of the world.
Have heard more about it before and ismael might not be as innocent as he seems. (but hey, who am i? all i hear is from second hand anyway :p)

Well everyone has a story to say. U never know the true version ;)

But i did have the chance to move to axe when my mates left fnb for axe.. but as mentioned i didn t moved to axe . You will say i want to spy?

-first of all i git mates in fnb that are more loyal to me than they are to fnb. So spying wasn't my goal..

- second, i did stat that i m not attacking karma,xeha,kenost...(ex saga crew w91) with kingtaz (leader of fnb) but then he did trust me and didn t ask me to leave or anything.

-third, as for loyalty i did support my tribe against axe attacks...(when i played for fnb)

-also i still have a spot in axe. And will probably move there since i feel welcomed there more than fnb (tribe i played fir since w92)

My goal at the start was to have all my friends in 1 tribe (fnb leaders + saga crew) . As said i did everything i can to help fnb grow since w92 ..thought we can do massacre on this world. Then i think i was wrong.

Here is my story.

Ismail.

Nickovitshj

Well everyone has a story to say. U never know the true version ;)

But i did have the chance to move to axe when my mates left fnb for axe.. but as mentioned i didn t moved to axe . You will say i want to spy?

-first of all i git mates in fnb that are more loyal to me than they are to fnb. So spying wasn't my goal..

- second, i did stat that i m not attacking karma,xeha,kenost...(ex saga crew w91) with kingtaz (leader of fnb) but then he did trust me and didn t ask me to leave or anything.

-third, as for loyalty i did support my tribe against axe attacks...(when i played for fnb)

-also i still have a spot in axe. And will probably move there since i feel welcomed there more than fnb (tribe i played fir since w92)

My goal at the start was to have all my friends in 1 tribe (fnb leaders + saga crew) . As said i did everything i can to help fnb grow since w92 ..thought we can do massacre on this world. Then i think i was wrong.

Here is my story.

Ismail.
tldr;

Stunner

Had to get my account unlocked since you mentioned my name in the title...

Axe's main recruit line was "Axe diplomacy"

However i had friends in Purge from previous worlds and it was becoming abundantly clear that i would no longer be able to avoid conflict. Couple that with the fact that tribe-mates were being nobled without sending so much of a mail.

The choice was easy. Eat or get ate, the only true diplomacy.

Deleted User - 4669627

apparently lord got kicked from Axe after coming under attack, so he doesn't show up in these stats

Side 1:
Tribes: Axe
Side 2:
Tribes: FnB

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 66
Side 2: 36
Difference: 30

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 7
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 173,812
Side 2: 106,747
Difference: 67,065

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18,944
Side 2: 31,870
Difference: 12,926

chart

Deleted User - 4669627

Purge pulls off another stunner by poaching ANOTHER top 20 player!

Jelly Beans

Meh, we all the reason they are clutching for recruits in that location. Won't change the outcome.

Axe has got my love o_O

Deleted User - 4669627

I noticed you were once Purge. what happened with that?

Jelly Beans

I started the world late, erotic sloth and I had played together briefly on another world so I joined purge. Then after a few days I realized that many better players and friends were also on 94 so I joined one tribe and allied to another :)