Another World Down The Tubes

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I can say if you farmed for a hour when you could have been working for that hour instead of sitting on your butt then you still lost out

Then why do you play this game at all? You must be sitting on your butt a lot as well. 24 hours in a day and most people sleep 6-8 hours a night so you should be working the other 16-18 hours by that argument. Stop wasting you're time here. You are missing out on working.

DeletedUser88324

must have a lot of free time on the shortbus to talk himself up

Lost One

W85 was the LAST NON PP WORLD. , I dont remember many of you from that world... If you hate PP so much, why didnt you play w85?

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Then why do you play this game at all? You must be sitting on your butt a lot as well. 24 hours in a day and most people sleep 6-8 hours a night so you should be working the other 16-18 hours by that argument. Stop wasting you're time here. You are missing out on working.

Ah actually my job is in season right now and i been working like 70 hours a week. But unfortunately Bip is attacking me because they are still Gobbling up all the easy targets , such as inactives , quitters players who went barb yes and all on the TEA side . Such a easy way to win fighting players who don't fight back.

@ Jacal
You spelled Jackass wrong its not Jacal

King Banana

Ah actually my job is in season right now and i been working like 70 hours a week. But unfortunately Bip is attacking me because they are still Gobbling up all the easy targets , such as inactives , quitters players who went barb yes and all on the TEA side . Such a easy way to win fighting players who don't fight back.

@ Jacal
You spelled Jackass wrong its not Jacal

Well, from what I see as a TEA member (who wasn't removed to make space for new members, like the ill informed BiP duke believes), so far the stats are only really between two fights: BiP vs Noble-King (who seems to have lost via giving up, key word seems, I dunno what his deal was and I'm in TEA), and ennoblements between HardNutz and King Banana being the main battlefields so far, with a few minor fights here and there that are honestly insignificant.

Noble-King has lost about 100 villages and only has 8 left, so it's safe to say Noble-King is done, kaput, and can be considered no longer relevant for the future stat graphs since Al proved he wasn't dismissed, like the popular accusation goes, (we get it, you killed one person with ease and gained 500k points, no need to show it off excessively) so it's time to start showing TEA vs BiP, which admittedly is currently in BiP's favour stat wise, with 11 for TEA and 34 for BiP. If you really have such a hard-on for Noble-King, then make those stats 11-42, if you must.

Since day one, rock'n roll. We don't beat inactive we made our enemy inactive.
This is the ultimate submission when you meet your superior.

Seems like i found your plan B, T-rex
bec031ae739d29ec087f9d31e7600ac1.jpg

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
@ Banana , yo Mate for real , you give yourself too much credit , I mean will you win this world ? Most Likely in my opinion . Did Bip win ? No , it was a 3 way merge with the 3 of the 4 best tribes in the world . But for real dude it's nothing to be extremely proud of , I been here since day 1 , I know what happened and so did many others , for real get over yourself , your only making yourself look like a FOOL , players didn't quit because Bip attacked them , they quit for reasons such as summer is here they don't want to sit home all day on their PCs , they quit because there was drama within TEA and yeah maybe 2 quit because they couldn't handle attacks like I don't even know why them type play , it's a war game , them type need to go play some lovey huggy type game.

DeletedUser117803

Balian. Please. Stop.

I have resisted replying to your increasingly delusional posts for weeks now, but I can no longer just sit by.
In an earlier post in this thread, I have even commented on your cute kids, and I think you have to admit that I have never trolled you, never said anything critical of you.

You are probably a decent, hard-working guy, who may be a pretty decent TW player, but your whining needs to stop. You even go whine on the W80 externals about WORLD 90.

I have often reminded my fellow bananas to keep it classy, and I think most of us generally do that, but your incessant carping and complaining are simply getting to be too much.

The world is not done yet, although BiP is holding strong, even in the middle of a pretty impressive op you guys are running. We may not win, but we DO deserve to win, maybe not because we are the most talented players, but because, as Ara has pointed out, we have had, and will continue to have the superior teamwork.

So, Balian, please just let it go.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Balian. Please. Stop.

I have resisted replying to your increasingly delusional posts for weeks now, but I can no longer just sit by.
In an earlier post in this thread, I have even commented on your cute kids, and I think you have to admit that I have never trolled you, never said anything critical of you.

You are probably a decent, hard-working guy, who may be a pretty decent TW player, but your whining needs to stop. You even go whine on the W80 externals about WORLD 90.

I have often reminded my fellow bananas to keep it classy, and I think most of us generally do that, but your incessant carping and complaining are simply getting to be too much.

The world is not done yet, although BiP is holding strong, even in the middle of a pretty impressive op you guys are running. We may not win, but we DO deserve to win, maybe not because we are the most talented players, but because, as Ara has pointed out, we have had, and will continue to have the superior teamwork.

So, Balian, please just let it go.

kitmarlowe ,

If I am not mistaking I think you said you were new to the TW community and these externals and I see you have just turned a blind eye on all the ignorant things these players have said to me and plain out made me look like the bad one here , but I tell you it's the other way around , these players have been trashing me in these externals way long before you started reading them . I'm not going to turn a blind eye here if players are going to trash me then I will continue to trash them , I'm a nice person , but I am only nice to people and players who are nice to me .

As far as world 90 goes it truly was a disgrace compare to other worlds I seen , I don't know how many worlds you played , but you can't say that Bip had to fight hardcore for his win when more then 100 million points of players just plain out quit on one side , I'm sorry but it is what it is . I am a player who will give credit where credit is due.

And as far as Bip being classy about it , well they need to try much harder.

Last edited:

DeletedUser117803

By your "logic," STD then did not "deserve" the win on W87, as all of the weak players in Mutiny and PTG either deleted or just stopped playing. But that is erroneous, as STD did, in fact, deserve the win.

I am no TW virgin, by the way; I have played more than one large account. Perhaps the difference between you and me is that I have learned from my mistakes?

I learned hard lessons in W74, and although I was quite bitter at my ignominious end there, in the end, Solo did me a favor, as I am now a better player for it. Most particularly, I understand the value of teamwork.

BiP understands teamwork. And some of us may troll, but none of us whine.

Again I say:
Please stop.
Trust me, you do yourself no favors by these posts.

I wish you nothing but the best. Perhaps your next world will hold fewer disappointments for you.

DeletedUser119960

yup Balian pleace stop this nonsence bullshitt ur posting now a days :§

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
By your "logic," STD then did not "deserve" the win on W87, as all of the weak players in Mutiny and PTG either deleted or just stopped playing. But that is erroneous, as STD did, in fact, deserve the win.

I am no TW virgin, by the way; I have played more than one large account. Perhaps the difference between you and me is that I have learned from my mistakes?

I learned hard lessons in W74, and although I was quite bitter at my ignominious end there, in the end, Solo did me a favor, as I am now a better player for it. Most particularly, I understand the value of teamwork.

BiP understands teamwork. And some of us may troll, but none of us whine.

Again I say:
Please stop.
Trust me, you do yourself no favors by these posts.

I wish you nothing but the best. Perhaps your next world will hold fewer disappointments for you.

Agreed so much. I had some respect for Balian for sticking around on w90 to the end but all that respect has been lost by the way he's conducted himself on the externals.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well Kitmar , I see you have some back up of the Bip side , sure you all want more glory then you deserve IMO , but I have every right to speak on these externals just like the rest of you and say things from my point of view , and when you say it's whinning well that to me just shows how unclassy you are as well , also don't put words in my mouth , I never recall saying Bip didn't deserve to win , I said Bip didn't have to sweat it out and fight it hardcore for the win .

DeletedUser119841

Well Kitmar , I see you have some back up of the Bip side , sure you all want more glory then you deserve IMO , but I have every right to speak on these externals just like the rest of you and say things from my point of view , and when you say it's whinning well that to me just shows how unclassy you are as well , also don't put words in my mouth , I never recall saying Bip didn't deserve to win , I said Bip didn't have to sweat it out and fight it hardcore for the win .

BiP never asked for glory, we only defended ourselves when you said we didn't deserve the win or that you think TEA would have won had there been less quitters. No one has been rude to you,(in this thread) we have always just disagreed with what you have said. You just seem to think your opinion is better than ours.

DeletedUser

They didn't need to sweat because TEA and you as part of TEA were crap.

Now lets move on.

DeletedUser50733

Wish I had screenshotted the mail I sent at 4/5am my time asking for a sitter for a couple hours so I could sleep, with Balians immediate reply 'No.'

No reason offered up, or a 'sorry I can't' - just flat out No. My sleep time coincided perfectly too with his online time.

I always liked and respected Balian, until that point.

DeletedUser119921

Unfortunatly for us in TEA, this is the truth...Bip and Infamy were/are better and tbh, they deserve to win. in this moment.

Tea had good players, but too many dramas and too many egos. Also, recruitment didnt have any logic ... we played poorly as attackers and all we did was defending and we didnt do good even that part. lol

Yeah, Congrats, Bip and Infamy, good game you played.

We, few crazy that remained, will continue the game, tho. Nothing to do till w100, so... Let's enjoy the end :)

You rejected my asking to join tea

DeletedUser117803

Much appreciation for your very gracious post.

The world is not yet done, but it is refreshing to see people take the high road and not fall into verbal attack mode.

Thank you for keeping it classy.

And nothing wrong with your grammar.