14 Years off TW Clasic World

DeletedUser120876

https://enc1.tribalwars.net/page/settings

I dont knnow if these is the correct section of the forum, im not from net so :)

I have 2 questions:

1-Farm Asistant is activated?
2- Premium account activated?(if yes, Premium exchange in market activated?(hope no).

Thanks for all

DeletedUser

1. No
2. Premium Account - I think yes, need to 100% confirm.
Premium exchange- no.

DeletedUser120876

1. No
2. Premium Account - I think yes, need to 100% confirm.
Premium exchange- no.
Its really fast world. You really think isnt needed Farm Asistant? wouldn be much better to putt off Premium account( so no scripts) and enable Farm asistant

also coplay is legal?

Last edited:

dase.us

I have a question.Milliseconds are inactive.What does that mean exactly?How will it affect train sending and sniping ?

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Any attacks landing on the same second land at the same time, they cannot be sniped.

Co-playing is always allowed on .net.

Oh, and this looks interesting enough that I guess I'm willing to awake from hibernation and school a bunch of youngbloods.

Last edited:

mattcurr

Interesting milliseconds. But then you might need to use strategy in the strategy game. I'm confused.

Now just activate sleep mode and it will be like someone understood the game when using the settings

dase.us

Any attacks landing on the same second land at the same time, they cannot be sniped.

Co-playing is always allowed on .net.

Oh, and this looks interesting enough that I guess I'm willing to awake from hibernation and school a bunch of youngbloods.

That is weird.I doubt you are right.Let's think about it,if you send a train and all attacks land at 000 ms,then which one hits first,your noble with the nuke or your last noble with let's say 50 ax ?

Is it no ms at all or no ms gap ?

Also, why wouldn't sniping be possible on a classic world without pp features where skills and timing are required more than investing money ?

Anyway looks like a cool world that will surely have a lot of people from all servers,mostly older players that got to play on such worlds on a smaller speed of course.Great idea,Inno :)

mattcurr

That is weird.I doubt you are right.Let's think about it,if you send a train and all attacks land at 000 ms,then which one hits first,your noble with the nuke or your last noble with let's say 50 ax ?

Is it no ms at all or no ms gap ?

Also, why wouldn't sniping be possible on a classic world without pp features where skills and timing are required more than investing money ?

Anyway looks like a cool world that will surely have a lot of people from all servers,mostly older players that got to play on such worlds on a smaller speed of course.Great idea,Inno :)
He's right, played one before I assume nauz has too. They all land in the order sent. So in effect you could only snipe if you happen to send support to a village not under attack while they sent the train. Or if they bisected a second. I'm unaware of the interaction with milita but that's irrelevant after the start

Skills and timing? Dude clicking cancel and jamming in support isn't a skill. It's child play and abuse of a system that wasn't really meant to function that way. It's a strategy game and politics game not sit around eating bonbons waiting to click a button on a certain second. It's not even particularly difficult, I don't get how anyone could think that's a grand skill.

Last edited:

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
That is weird.I doubt you are right.

Don't ever doubt me when it comes to game knowledge. You'll be wrong virtually every time.

Commands landing on the same second land in the order they were sent. It's determined by comand_id, the un-obfuscated version.

Same-second trains are unsnipeable, same-second backtimes are undodgeable.

There's an underlying theme here: Make defense.

Last edited:

punnikunn

Im in need of a nighttime co-player. Where can I search, cause it seems i can't make my own thread?

Noble Syndrome

I'm in.

Settings look great.

Hopefully will draw a few others back to the game to if word gets around.

Good luck everyone and see you on the battle field.

DeletedUser120876

For sure will be a good clasic. I see so many players in pre. also x6