Another World Down The Tubes

DeletedUser

Lost One , your a great player , but your attitude really stinks , so I thought I bring this up:

http://www.twstats.com/en90/index.php?page=player&mode=tribe_changes&id=11001011

that is 13 tribe changes in one world , can you explain that to me ? Because to me it looks like you merged your way all the way to the top ? That is totally slithering if you ask me .

and you turn around and call Ara a slithering snake when she is one of the few who totally didn't agree with the recruiting of TEA .

You are talking too much...But you say nothing ... Im just wanna post this here .

http://www.twstats.com/en63/index.php?page=player&mode=tribe_changes&id=9571760
http://www.twstats.com/en87/index.php?page=player&mode=tribe_changes&id=9571760
http://www.twstats.com/en86/index.php?page=player&mode=tribe_changes&id=9571760
http://www.twstats.com/en67/index.php?page=player&mode=tribe_changes&id=9571760
http://www.twstats.com/en60/index.php?page=player&mode=tribe_changes&id=9571760
http://www.twstats.com/en88/index.php?page=player&mode=tribe_changes&id=9571760

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

At least I am only stirring the pot because it's funny more than anything. There is a certain amusement when the winner is just as salty as the loser.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Mate , really you want to call me out on all the worlds I changed a tribe in starting from my very first world when I had no clue even how to play ? First of all were talking about W 90 and alot of these past worlds were tribe changes that were councils decisions and tribe name changes , so lets get back on topic which is World 90 and stop the silly non sense .

DeletedUser88324

Tribe name changes doesnt change the tribe stat page, it just changes the name

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Tribe name changes doesnt change the tribe stat page, it just changes the name

Good to know , thanks , but regardless I couldn't begin to dissect all these different tribe changes since I played tribal wars and why I changed them my memory isn't that great .

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hmm looks like TEA are already looking to deflect their loss on reasons behind themselves. Even now the odds aren't that uneven if they fought together instead of against each other internally. IMO TEA messed up by recruiting the players that were willing to betray their old tribes to join them. These players are the first to quit when the going gets tough and sure enough what happened here.......

DeletedUser110779

200w.webp

Jza08

Credit where credit is due ... At 52% domminance, it seems the writing is on the wall and I applaud BiP on what looks likely to be a well deserved win.

At our size, you could easily argue we have the ability still to turn this around but activity has plagued TEA for sometime it would be a monumental effort to do so. In saying that there are still accounts giving it 110% even with their backs against the wall. We definately had our opportunities, and unfortunately we didnt take em.

From the outset, BiP has performed far better as a tribe than ourselves or any other tribe on W90 and i guess that reflects their position. With TEA it was definately not about the lack of ability/skill but more the lack of activity and unity. The latter is always a tough one when you are trying to run what was essentially a family tribe (AD, PW, DIST and TEA). I can also not fault Jake and his efforts to keep the tribe a float, or those that have led/council since. And to be fair BiP have done a far better job with the Infamy/BiP merge.

Merges have and will always be apart of TW, including a vantage point for world wins. There is no point crying it lol

P.S .... Notice the 100% SALT FREE in this post! lol :cool:

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Credit where credit is due ... At 52% domminance, it seems the writing is on the wall and I applaud BiP on what looks likely to be a well deserved win.

At our size, you could easily argue we have the ability still to turn this around but activity has plagued TEA for sometime it would be a monumental effort to do so. In saying that there are still accounts giving it 110% even with their backs against the wall. We definately had our opportunities, and unfortunately we didnt take em.

From the outset, BiP has performed far better as a tribe than ourselves or any other tribe on W90 and i guess that reflects their position. With TEA it was definately not about the lack of ability/skill but more the lack of activity and unity. The latter is always a tough one when you are trying to run what was essentially a family tribe (AD, PW, DIST and TEA). I can also not fault Jake and his efforts to keep the tribe a float, or those that have led/council since. And to be fair BiP have done a far better job with the Infamy/BiP merge.

Merges have and will always be apart of TW, including a vantage point for world wins. There is no point crying it lol

P.S .... Notice the 100% SALT FREE in this post! lol :cool:

Hmmmm , tell me Jza08 , who you think is crying and being salty here ? And then tell me how and why because something tells me you didn't read everything word to word and just sort of jumped in there accusing your own tribemates while all were doing is defending ourselves against the bantering of Bip trolls .

Clearly your kissing Bip butts here , they all like it . I started this thread classy and I got nothing , but disrespected for it .

arabela

Love Jza a lot, but i agree with Balian about kissing Bip asses in that post lol

Jza08

Lol Balian so accuse me of not reading everything yet you focussed solely on crying/salt in my entire post? Pot/kettle much?

Where did I quote you crying or being salty? In fact in game or forum? Please show me?

How is kissing BiP's ass of any value to anyone at this point?

This is a game and at the end of any game, Basketball, Rugby, Football, TW? The classy thing to do is shake your opponents hand and compliment/congratulate them win/lose right?

Nope... these days it's called kissing ass!

You must know the term no use crying over spilt milk right? So that's what I referred to from MY perspective. Not yours or anybody else.

These forums have been so salty so I thought I would do the "classy" thing myself and compliment our opponents and you want to know the ironic thing??

My tribe are the ones that are running my post down lol... how funny is that??

In fact I was impressed by you this world Balian(in game), I even mentioned that to Alex.

News flash for you... this is not WBalian. It's W90! And not every post is about you. My last post was no dig at anyone yet you turned it out to be about you. Thanks.

Deleted User - 10618707

Eh. Bip isn't exxeptional in anyway. This world is akin to choosing between candidates in us elections. One was just alot more shit than the other.

Sure i would say bip outperformed tea this is evident due to a plethora of reasons I'd rather not get into, but the world outcome is much more due to tea being bad as opposed to bip being anu good.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
@ Jza08 , clearly I said ,'' Hmmmm , tell me Jza08 , who you think is crying and being salty here ? " I never said you accused me or anyone specific . Although my gut feelings tells me it was aimed at your tribe mates after glorifying Bip .

My opinion of the win in W 90 is still the same , Bip will win due to all the players who have quit and didn't give it their all to try and win , I'm not saying Bip would have lost though , but at least it could have been a real fight for the world .

Jza08

Yeah and I answered you Balian. But this...

"Although my gut feelings tells me it was aimed at your tribe mates after glorifying Bip."

Thats just the pessimist in you Balian ... interesting you think that. You've quit and I am still sending support to your sat acount to defend it (as our account has done for you all game!). So by your logic ... I aim comments at my tribemates here but defend them ingame.

But feel free to check any post from other worlds where I have congratulated tribes win/lose and my response has and always will be the same... with good sportsmanship.

And glorify BIP? LMFAO!!!!!

I said two things about BiP....

"From the outset, BiP has performed far better as a tribe than ourselves or any other tribe on W90 and i guess that reflects their position."

"And to be fair BiP have done a far better job with the Infamy/BiP merge"

And that is glorifying them?? So we are outperforming them as a "Tribe"?? or our merge with AD, TEA, PW and DIST was a better merge than Infamy/BiP??

To me that is pretty much fact! when you look at where we are at now...

Those comments have nothing to do with who is better skill wise or the performance of certain players etc... That was purely based on tribes and current situation...

How does my opinion differ to yours??

"At our size, you could easily argue we have the ability still to turn this around but activity has plagued TEA for sometime it would be a monumental effort to do so. In saying that there are still accounts giving it 110% even with their backs against the wall. We definately had our opportunities, and unfortunately we didnt take em.

With TEA it was definately not about the lack of ability/skill but more the lack of activity and unity. The latter is always a tough one when you are trying to run what was essentially a family tribe (AD, PW, DIST and TEA). I can also not fault Jake and his efforts to keep the tribe a float, or those that have led/council since. And to be fair BiP have done a far better job with the Infamy/BiP merge."

100% agree if this world was redone taking in the learnings from this world, I would put my money with TEA. But you cant take credit away from your opponent for making the most of what was put in front of them can you?

Just admit it ... you did not read a single thing in my post apart from salt and crying then immediately link my post as amunition towards you and my tribe! Then took the first and last parts of my post and made it sound like an ass kissing roast of TEA and Balian...

All I can see Alex reading in this is I told you so!

Lost One

Microcosm of this world. JZA , I respect you.

No one is thinking your are butt kissing , no one is asking for butt kissing...

Sounds like more Toxic words from Toxic TEA players. TEA is TEA's worst enemy .

fascinating .