14 Years off TW Clasic World

dase.us

Any news about farm assistant ?Will it be enabled or will we farm in the old ways ?

dase.us

Since you can't pick a starting direction,will the relocate item be available ?
We kinda need to know if we should pre-register together or if we can still start in the first hour from the opening.

dase.us

Since you can't pick a starting direction,will the relocate item be available ?
We kinda need to know if we should pre-register together or if we can still start in the first hour from the opening.

UP UP UP
Gotta know if I need to pre-reg with our premade or if I can relocate,please answer asap :D

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I don't believe the relocate item is a setting, it should be active on every world with no way to turn it off to the best of my knowledge.

dase.us

That's what I believe as well but because this world is classic like 6 years ago I thought I should ask just in case it might be an optional setting.

DeletedUser120910

Co-playing is always allowed on .net.

It isn't. Look into the rules; section 1. It clearly states only one player on a account. If this is tolerated by tribalwars i am disapointed. I am a person who plays the game by its own power and would like other accounts to equalize this. The moderators should honor this rule.

DeletedUser112079

It isn't. Look into the rules; section 1. It clearly states only one player on a account. If this is tolerated by tribalwars i am disapointed. I am a person who plays the game by its own power and would like other accounts to equalize this. The moderators should honor this rule.
It doesn't say this anywhere, it says one account per player. Hope your tw skills are better than your reading skills.

dase.us

One account per player and one player per account are 2 different things.

DeletedUser120876

For a 6x world?

The faster the world speed is compared to the adjusted troop speed the less barbs you'd make. Otherwise farming would be way too easy.
maybe its true but i play x4 worlds with 1 barb each 2-3 players in my sv

mattcurr

maybe its true but i play x4 worlds with 1 barb each 2-3 players in my sv
The standard balance of tw is for 1 speed 1 troop modifier.

So in a world like this it's 6 speed. 1/2 troop modifier. So real world 3 troop speed. Meaning a farm run that generally takes 90 minutes will take 30 minutes, but instead of resources having grown by 1 and 1/2 hours of regular mines they've grown by the equivalent of 3 hours.

To apply this to proper farming methods you could now do interval farming every 10 minutes with the resource growth of speed 1 world mines for 1 hour every 10 minutes. Given that normally the limiting factor is how few lc you could send due to a lack of resources this drastically increases productivity. Reducing the farming radius while increasing the haul %. These are the only two factors in farming efficiency, thus a large amountof barbs would increase your farming efficiency way too much. So to balance the game you slow the barb growth and decrease the barb spawn rate. This will also have more players than normal since they advertised cross servers

DeletedUser120876

The standard balance of tw is for 1 speed 1 troop modifier.

So in a world like this it's 6 speed. 1/2 troop modifier. So real world 3 troop speed. Meaning a farm run that generally takes 90 minutes will take 30 minutes, but instead of resources having grown by 1 and 1/2 hours of regular mines they've grown by the equivalent of 3 hours.

To apply this to proper farming methods you could now do interval farming every 10 minutes with the resource growth of speed 1 world mines for 1 hour every 10 minutes. Given that normally the limiting factor is how few lc you could send due to a lack of resources this drastically increases productivity. Reducing the farming radius while increasing the haul %. These are the only two factors in farming efficiency, thus a large amountof barbs would increase your farming efficiency way too much. So to balance the game you slow the barb growth and decrease the barb spawn rate. This will also have more players than normal since they advertised cross servers
yeah i undersand you. putting 1 barb each 2 players would be insane cause in a 3000 world players 1500 barbs would be easy farm so easy. Just im pointing thath 1-10 seems low for me i dont know. I never play on net and ofc a lot off people will come cause they anounce in all sv.