14 Years off TW Clasic World

Oblivy8Orb

One player per account equals one player per account... One account per player mean one account per player(player is singular, not plural) Some people are just silly about the rules because they want to be banned, unfortunately co-playing exist and wont be handled although its easy to figure based on IP address. :/

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It's not about whether co-playing "can be handled". It's very intentionally allowed.

And no, it can't easily be handled regardless even if it wasn't allowed.

I could easily have 5 people on my account and have it look like one person played the account.

Likewise, I can play solo, from home, work, school, my phone, etc. and appear to be multiple people.

And that's not even touching on the issue that most people do not have a static IP.

dase.us

The rules say 1 account per player.
That means one player can log at a time on one world on just 1 account.if he logs on 2 that is against the rules.

But if 100 players decide to share an account each one of them logs on just that 1 account therefore not breaking any rule.

You cannot be banned for co-playing because it is allowed.It doesn't break any existing rule.I usually don't like to coplay with more than 1 player so I understand yes,having 3-4 per acc is an advantage but it is not against the rules so stop bitching about it.

Oblivy8Orb

It's not about whether co-playing "can be handled". It's very intentionally allowed.

And no, it can't easily be handled regardless even if it wasn't allowed.

I could easily have 5 people on my account and have it look like one person played the account.

Likewise, I can play solo, from home, work, school, my phone, etc. and appear to be multiple people.

And that's not even touching on the issue that most people do not have a static IP.
I dont know everything about IP the address stuff. Just thought the internet has been around a while now.. Anyways just to poke at that subject again then it looks like im only wrong that co-playing cant be stopped however the rules are definitely against it since "player" is still a singular word. lol

DeletedUser116787

The G.O.A.T has come to graze on fresh new pastures.

True GOAT

I dont know everything about IP the address stuff. Just thought the internet has been around a while now.. Anyways just to poke at that subject again then it looks like im only wrong that co-playing cant be stopped however the rules are definitely against it since "player" is still a singular word. lol

It's been shown multiple times to be stated in the rules it's fine. I've seen more more depth of thought in teenagers tissues. I love that you got corrected and one post later admitted you have no idea what you are talking about, you could be the poster child for your average citizen of the tribalwars fora.

The G.O.A.T has come to graze on fresh new pastures.
Missed you x

DeletedUser116787

It's been shown multiple times to be stated in the rules it's fine. I've seen more more depth of thought in teenagers tissues. I love that you got corrected and one post later admitted you have no idea what you are talking about, you could be the poster child for your average citizen of the tribalwars fora.

Missed you x

I too have missed you. I bet these peasants pray to their false Gods that we never return to rule the world of TribalWars for a second time

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
it looks like im only wrong that co-playing cant be stopped however the rules are definitely against it since "player" is still a singular word. lol

"An account may be played by multiple people, as long as they do not have access to any other account on the same world"

Nothing about that is unclear.

You've been wrong about everything you've attempted to post.

Read the rules.

They're incredibly clear on the topic.

Last edited:

DeletedUser120748

Can anyone give me a legal farming script for this world?

DeletedUser114962

I seriously don't understand why people are asking for farming scripts?

I mean there are like 10 barbs you would possibly send to right now. Can you not just do it manually?

dase.us

I seriously don't understand why people are asking for farming scripts?

I mean there are like 10 barbs you would possibly send to right now. Can you not just do it manually?
Just because your loot stats are 0(it's not a metaphor,you really have 0 looted 0 plundered lol),doesn't mean others want to keep it at 0 too.While pits help you this early to keep a decent top spot,they won't hold you top forever.

But everyone plays the way they want.The 10 barbs you would possibly send to are in fact for most people with 150+ lc up to 100 barbs at this point if not more for some.I noticed you are ranked 12 in world 90.How is this possible with that mentality?oh wait,premium world,yeah.

mattcurr

Just because your loot stats are 0(it's not a metaphor,you really have 0 looted 0 plundered lol),doesn't mean others want to keep it at 0 too.While pits help you this early to keep a decent top spot,they won't hold you top forever.

But everyone plays the way they want.The 10 barbs you would possibly send to are in fact for most people with 150+ lc up to 100 barbs at this point if not more for some.I noticed you are ranked 12 in world 90.How is this possible with that mentality?oh wait,premium world,yeah.
Probably wasn't smart to farm yesterday I'm too lazy to check if he's built since then but yeah farming yesterday probably ended up putting you drastically behind in troops and resource income. World speed is 12 army basically builds in a single day why build military in early BP when it's litterally going to slow you down and you can have a larger army when BP drops by waiting

Age of Ultron

Its not fair to attack others on the basis of other worlds, you dont know whether he abused pp or not, and secondly after startup(pp abuse), it mostly comes down to personal skills.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Its not fair to attack others on the basis of other worlds

Yes it is. Believe it or not every world is not a fresh slate. Your success here, or lack thereof, in fact has a lot to do with whether you obtained success on past worlds.

That's not to say because you did badly once you are automatically destined to fail for all of eternity, but to pretend everyone that joins has an equal chance and that their past worlds can't be used to fairly accurately predict their success here is nonsense.

Age of Ultron

Yes it is. Believe it or not every world is not a fresh slate. Your success here, or lack thereof, in fact has a lot to do with whether you obtained success on past worlds.

That's not to say because you did badly once you are automatically destined to fail for all of eternity, but to pretend everyone that joins has an equal chance and that their past worlds can't be used to fairly accurately predict their success here is nonsense.
you just missed the point there, dase was saying that he is rank 12 on w90 just because its a premium world.(Has nothing to do with success or failure or skills)
Just because its a premium world doesnt mean that everyone abuses PP.

mattcurr

I don't know the other person but this is a gross misunderstanding of what they said. You're strawmanning. They specifically stated that the person is unable to gage if they used pp, or when they joined an account.

Furthermore if you're siding with someone in this argument, you're really gonna go with the guy who doesn't understand that farming day 1 of this world probably wasn't a good idea, and that if someone is top 12 in a p2w world obviously they are pp abusing. The first means they can't adapt to world settings and the second they they sound like one of these people who fails to keep up and uses the new premium features as an excuse

Last edited:

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I don't know the other person but this is a gross misunderstanding of what they said. You're strawmanning.

It's not strawmanning.

"Its not fair to attack others on the basis of other worlds"

That was a complete statement. It might not be fair to assume someone can only hack it with the aid of premium because of their success on a premium world, but it is fair to judge people on the basis of their other accounts/worlds.