hey screw

• Thread starter DeletedUser120929
  • Start date

sonofsatan98

Once again every one just makes up the rules haha, a NOOBS player nobles barbs and its the end of the world, Avatar go on a internal and barb spree and its "great tactics" :D NOOBS recruit players who were straight into a front line war and have done great so far get slated for recruiting crap players Screw recruit half the world for the win and its again some how great tactics and "better players" Continue talking out your holes while the stats will keep speaking for themselves :D

765934184cd8ccd72a1f2d799c0e40b8.png

DeletedUser119636

Once again every one just makes up the rules haha, a NOOBS player nobles barbs and its the end of the world, Avatar go on a internal and barb spree and its "great tactics" :D NOOBS recruit players who were straight into a front line war and have done great so far get slated for recruiting crap players Screw recruit half the world for the win and its again some how great tactics and "better players" Continue talking out your holes while the stats will keep speaking for themselves :D

Your lack of knowledge of how to play the game is the reason you're getting laughed at, and it's the same reason why you're going to continue to be laughed at. Despite the fact you have a small lead over us. :(

OTDDeathAwaits

Who has the more members here?
Who has the higher quality?
We get our pick from royale - their very best - NOOBS sends invites to the leftovers.

Top tactics. Keep feeding off the scraps that fall from SCREWs table

DeletedUser120425

When people with a normal amount of intelligence look into these "stats" and realise that most of our "lost villages" was continuous recaps by isolated members.
Come back when you can take something of our frontline, just like we have you ;)

Also it is highly known you and your tribe couldn't even take isolated members(Still there) who were surrounded from day 1. Any tribe will tell you, this is a major humiliation for your side, they should of easily been taken within the first week of this war, how much does this say for your precious noobs?

Now get back under your rock, peasant, and get of our externals ;)
youlea.gif

Last edited:

DeletedUser120524

I am very offended by that, my heart is now aching from your abusive comment. Why would you crush my Ego like that.
Oh hey stranger <3 I actually like you, so it doesn't apply to you

sonofsatan98

(Avatar) Your ability to glance over anything true and go straight back to talking out your holes amazes me to no end :D Excuses excuses I don't see any movement on the front from avatar apart from barb nobling and rushing to internal those giving up so belittle our caps and stats all the way to the rim(you tried to say our caps are mostly recaping that hilarious since if any would bother looking they'd see most of yours are recaps where as we've actually taken and kept your villages) Just look at the growth rate of both tribes since the war has started and it will tell you everything you need to know :D

(Screw) You took who you could because you'd rather recruit than fight its easy to crap on about who has the better recruits from your pedestal of points since every one else just kisses your asses and would rather ditch old tribe mates for a merge to win than fight, your leaving us with no option but to recruit who we can to try and stay competitive you want us to recruit less? Lead by example!, your cowards who are using others to fight your battles you don't care about Ex-royal or Avatar they're your meat shields while you struggle with Squad and its hilarious that they don't see it or don't care so they can play on for a few more weeks, I mean sure your most likely going to win this world but it will be one of the worst worlds wins ever and that's saying something considering how some of the other recent worlds have gone too

Also you can say what you want about my intelligence it won't affect how the game is actually playing out and if you had any intelligence your selves you'd realise your only fooling yourselves :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

When people with a normal amount of intelligence look into these "stats" and realise that most of our "lost villages" was continuous recaps by isolated members.
Come back when you can take something of our frontline, just like we have you ;)

Also it is highly known you and your tribe couldn't even take isolated members(Still there) who were surrounded from day 1. Any tribe will tell you, this is a major humiliation for your side, they should of easily been taken within the first week of this war, how much does this say for your precious noobs?

Now get back under your rock, peasant, and get of our externals ;)
youlea.gif

Well at least they have dented theirs significantly as well as taken a few on the front. Avatar by contrast are so incompetent that they haven't even taken a single village from that K36 cluster.

It's literally pot and kettle.

If Noobs are garbage, then Avatar who is losing to them is just as bad if not worse. You've had plenty of time to show the goods, to put up multiple decent Ops. You haven't. You know why you haven't? Because your tribe is garbage.

No amount of rubbish you spew on the forums, no number of gifs can change that irrefutable fact, branded into your tribe by your repeated failure on the battlefield. You cannot beat a family tribe. You cannot beat the guy who you nominated to the wall of shame. You even have worse war stats than every single player you criticise.

I'd just go back to naming W100 premades after me if I were you. If you're sincere enough, I'll even check through that application to Screw you are writing.

DeletedUser120425

leaving-massachusetts-30.gif

For Avatar, So we internal players who are leaving or merging to co-play, that is what you generally do. Also we have taken villages of your frontline, you are yet to do this, wait scrap that, you can't even take our villages in what would be Noobs core, in both K46 and southern K45. Hell it took you months to even approach a village I left next to empty in southern K45, Well done:rolleyes:
Also your growth has come out of mass recruitment, and other area's not on the war front, not against us, so your statement their is invalid.

As for the screw comment, please check their stats, you will see Squad just getting continuously eaten up, also know they are surrounded on 3 amost 3 fronts, it will not take them long to eat the rest up. Also, I see that Screw took in around 8-10 players(Not checked properly) from RoyalE, that is their top members, not a mass recruitment.

Also what battle of Screw is avatar or RoyalE fighting? I don't see them involved in each others wars at all, neither has any side requested support or assistance in their wars. We are all fighting very comfortably.

As time goes on, your realise all of your arguments are invalid and not needed, as you will no longer be on this world. Also I can guarantee you will not be on the winning side of this world, let alone the winner of any war.
1-Artist.gif

DeletedUser120425

Well at least they have dented theirs significantly as well as taken a few on the front. Avatar by contrast are so incompetent that they haven't even taken a single village from that K36 cluster.

It's literally pot and kettle.

If Noobs are garbage, then Avatar who is losing to them is just as bad if not worse. You've had plenty of time to show the goods, to put up multiple decent Ops. You haven't. You know why you haven't? Because your tribe is garbage.

No amount of rubbish you spew on the forums, no number of gifs can change that irrefutable fact, branded into your tribe by your repeated failure on the battlefield. You cannot beat a family tribe. You cannot beat the guy who you nominated to the wall of shame. You even have worse war stats than every single player you criticise.

I'd just go back to naming W100 premades after me if I were you. If you're sincere enough, I'll even check through that application to Screw you are writing.
I really don't like posting the same gif twice, let alone in the same post but however...
1-Artist.gif

DeletedUser

Still, Avatar suck on the battlefield don't they?

See the problem with chatting shit is that you have to then back it up in game. Screw chats loads of shit, but Screw is also winning the world and winning that war with Squad. Avatar? Well just look at those stats.

Don't like what I say? Why not cry about it to Solo like all the others. Still doesn't change it being truth though.

I will happily link you back to an earlier post of mine from two weeks in the Tribal Tribune XXXVI that pretty much summarises my view. Still has not changed one iota as Avatar still haven't managed to back up their words with anything in the last two weeks. They've just kept on losing as per usual.

cokesrus

Still, Avatar suck on the battlefield don't they?

See the problem with chatting shit is that you have to then back it up in game. Screw chats loads of shit, but Screw is also winning the world and winning that war with Squad. Avatar? Well just look at those stats.

Don't like what I say? Why not cry about it to Solo like all the others. Still doesn't change it being truth though.

I will happily link you back to an earlier post of mine from two weeks in the Tribal Tribune XXXVI that pretty much summarises my view. Still has not changed one iota as Avatar still haven't managed to back up their words with anything in the last two weeks. They've just kept on losing as per usual.

If I recall that you are quite the incompetent one...jumping on and off accounts then coming around talking shit. You've been doing this for many worlds. I know Kirk can be a dumbass, but he is by far incompetent as some other dumbasses in this game. Kirk and I have never seen eye to eye, I have launched an entire account on him due to his drunken rants and being annoyed with him. If you want to spew your shit go find Billy and you two can swaddle one another like a incompetent idiot.
635968491428622617-1822655903_Useless.gif

DeletedUser

If I recall that you are quite the incompetent one...jumping on and off accounts then coming around talking shit. You've been doing this for many worlds. I know Kirk can be a dumbass, but he is by far incompetent as some other dumbasses in this game. Kirk and I have never seen eye to eye, I have launched an entire account on him due to his drunken rants and being annoyed with him. If you want to spew your shit go find Billy and you two can swaddle one another like a incompetent idiot.
635968491428622617-1822655903_Useless.gif

Regardless of that being untrue, still irrelevant when it comes to talking about Avatar's war failure which I notice you haven't disagreed with.

DeletedUser120589

Funny how a player can come on the externals and call his allies trash when he don't even have his own account not to mention had to jump ship just to stay alive =)

Take it from me nemesis its better to stay in your tribe and fight like I have. You may call Avatar garbage but your being out played by a rookie. Your so sour on the externals and your attitude stinks. Im surprised that your still allowed to co-play the account. Im pretty sure your attitude and personality is less desirable in the tribe them probably the rest of them.

Not to mention i would rather have Lord Billy back then you crying a river on everything in the externals

cokesrus

Regardless of that being untrue, still irrelevant when it comes to talking about Avatar's war failure which I notice you haven't disagreed with.
There are different ways anything and everything could have been done. This is true with anything in life or in game. If we lived our lives looking at the "what if" we wouldn't be able to do anything. Anyone can do what you do better one way or another.

DeletedUser

I think you are mistaking me for someone else. I've only played one account this world, that being w0sh09. You could debate my effectiveness within the account, but I think the statistics speak for themselves. I have hardly any interaction within the tribe, I mainly help grow the account. I don't cause arguments in the internal chats, I don't personally insult people, I don't cry and fight over internals, I time stuff correctly and competently for Ops, I send a significant amount of support from our account to the front. That alone makes me less of a drag than a lot of Screw members. I'd debate that I have been a significant asset to both the account and tribe. It is rather irrelevant to the conversation at hand though.

London, I may or may not be outplayed by some Avatar rookie.

That said, it does not change Avatar being unable to outplay Noobs.

The only reason I am a prat is because I have the audacity to say it how it is. Doesn't it suck when you get your own shit flung back at you?

You really cannot handle any criticism can you?