hey screw

• Thread starter DeletedUser120929
  • Start date

DeletedUser120589

Well if I'm not mistaken Avatar and NOOBS are still fighting...i don't see Inc. around still fighting

DeletedUser120425

Well if I'm not mistaken Avatar and NOOBS are still fighting...i don't see Inc. around still fighting
giphy.gif

DeletedUser

But I was never in Inc...

I joined w0sh09 whilst it was in Screw.

Far off the mark as usual.

Still doesn't change Avatar's failure vs. Noobs.

cokesrus

I think you are mistaking me for someone else. I've only played one account this world, that being w0sh09. You could debate my effectiveness within the account, but I think the statistics speak for themselves. I have hardly any interaction within the tribe, I mainly help grow the account. I'd debate that I have been a significant asset to both the account and tribe.

London, I may or may not be outplayed by some Avatar rookie.

Does not change Avatar being unable to outplay Noobs.

The only reason I am a prat is because I have the audacity to say it how it is. Doesn't it suck when you get your own shit flung back at you?

You really cannot handle any criticism can you?

You are mediocre at the best on that account.....Just go to sleep.

DeletedUser120589

Well if you must know the reason we have lost at least 20 "captured" villages is because I recapped a bunch that got taken back again. you can take about 30 captures off NOOBS if you take away the villages down south. Not to mention our OD is far greater then theirs

DeletedUser

What about your failure starting an account on your own and not jumping on it late in game?

Sorry, I was too busy leading the tribe that won W87.

Still doesn't change Avatar's failure to back up their words vs. Noobs.

You really have nothing to say.

DeletedUser120589

So war failures i wouldn't really call it that. And having a spy really did set us back. Now that that spineless toad is gone we launched a op and had success. Many more to come.

Congrats on your world 87 tribe.Did you jump in late game on that one to?

Kanade24

So voodoo, while there is alot of hate going around here i just need to ask you are you the doll/ the one with the doll/ or the victim?
giphy.gif

DeletedUser

Well if you must know the reason we have lost at least 20 "captured" villages is because I recapped a bunch that got taken back again. you can take about 30 captures off NOOBS if you take away the villages down south. Not to mention our OD is far greater then theirs

Still haven't backed up your words vs. Noobs
. This is an earlier quote from London on Avatar vs. Noobs from one of his Tribal Tribunes. He describes them as "not even an opponent worth puffing our chests out for".

Weren't you wrong?

DeletedUser

So war failures i wouldn't really call it that. And having a spy really did set us back. Now that that spineless toad is gone we launched a op and had success. Many more to come.

Congrats on your world 87 tribe.Did you jump in late game on that one to?

I founded it and led it from day 1, thank you very much. It wasn't the first world I won that way.

All I am asking you to do is prove yourselves on the battlefield before actually talking rubbish. Not that hard, not sure why people are getting so mad.

Just look at Screw, chat shit about Squad and then goes and proves it on the battlefield. Even I took a village, so it can't be that difficult.

All you need to do eh?

No I was not. I am still alive and have villages. More then i can say for you

Ermm I have 50 villages and you have 12, not sure what you are getting at. People join mid-game as coplayers all the time as accounts generally need them. Sometimes you just baffle me, need a proofreader for your regular posts, not just the tribunes.

Surely not relevant to Avatar failing to beat Noobs in the manner they said they would.

DeletedUser120589

I re capped 3 and taken 1 so far in this war 2nd in ODD in the war. Im not doing to bad. Factors that have been worked against Avatar. We had a spy that was telling artista90 about our internal landing times. there is like 5-8 "captured" villages

Lord Currahee was a sat account by NOOBS who used all accounts troops to stack the front lines as well as their own. While cheaters have the clear advantage they never win. be patient, Im sure you won't give us a compliment when we start pushing back because your such a negative person so I'm guessing you'll just start insulting NOOBS

DeletedUser

I already think Noobs suck and I hope you prove me wrong on Avatar, for your sake more than anything. Aren't these just excuses more than anything, competent tribes can work around these things. Of course Avatar hasn't given any real evidence that they are one of these competent tribes, which is why they are getting stumped by a spy and a sat account.

My disposition is still irrelevant though to the matter at hand.

That matter being that Avatar failed to deliver on it's promise to thrash Noobs.

Avatar clearly, after several weeks of no show, cannot do much of anything vs. Noobs.

I get insulting me personally though, it's all you can really do. I do love it when I reduce people to that.

DeletedUser120589

You talk trash now but when the shoe is on the other foot i expect you to be around to get your round of "i told you so's"

DeletedUser

You talk trash now but when the shoe is on the other foot i expect you to be around to get your round of "i told you so's"

I certainly hope to be proven wrong and I will happily, unlike some, bow my head and say I was incorrect in that particular instance if that was the case and give props.

I think you misunderstand my position, I don't think Avatar will lose anyways. Perhaps in a vacuum you would, but this is a larger world than just you and Noobs. For sure there is a possibility, but I think it is unlikely due to the rate that Screw is eating through Squad. I personally think Screw will eventually jump in and save you. That doesn't reflect well on Avatar though.

DeletedUser119636

I certainly hope to be proven wrong and I will happily, unlike some, bow my head and say I was incorrect in that particular instance if that was the case and give props.

I think you misunderstand my position, I don't think Avatar will lose anyways. Perhaps in a vacuum you would, but this is a larger world than just you and Noobs. For sure there is a possibility, but I think it is unlikely due to the rate that Screw is eating through Squad. I personally think Screw will eventually jump in and save you. That doesn't reflect well on Avatar though.

The amount of nonsense you've spewed while I was away from the externals is concerning, and I do hope SCREW leadership or the account you're co-playing puts a mussel on you. Much like NOOBS has the good sense to do with Autistic90 (Or whoever you spell his name). Now lets breakdown why you are outright wrong and need to refrain from mentioning Avatar's name.

1.) Information of your enemy's troops, target, and landing time is a substantial advantage. No matter how good you are you cannot outplay this situation unless you can overpower your enemy with sheer numbers. Given the fact NOOBS had a 3 tribe union and large anonymous individuals assisting this option is impossible. Avatar had to find the leak and plug it before continuing! Anyone who is/was a Duke/War Commander can dispute this with me, but I doubt anybody can tell me this isn't a substantial advantage for NOOBS.

2.) This war is only 25 days old, and neither side has yet to take 100+ villages. What does this mean? Despite the size of NOOB, how far their backline stretches, and how many small Avatar clusters they surrounded since day 1. The players and tribes they influenced into working with them they still couldn't accumulate 100+ villages. Their lack of coordination and ability to push their advantage is the reason why they're being shat on by the entire external. NOOBS should've rimmed London, MLP, and many more. Their should be no Avatar villages in K36 or k46. We should've gotten blown out much like SQUAD, because of how many fronts they got us surrounded by. The fact we held our lines and continue to keep London alive proves how experienced and coordinated than them. We're outright better on a macro level.

3.) We turned this 1 v 3 into a 1 v 2. Why are you not mentioning this? ARCH was a tribe. What happened to it? Your failure to mention LionHeart and the gang is a clear sign of your biased ignorance you're spewing over these external threads. Avatar failed to back up their words, but we outright killed a tribe within 2 weeks of the war declaration. If that doesn't prove how much BETTER we are than the enemy what does? Last I checked wars aren't ended in weeks or months. Especially at the scale we are on. When you refuse to hug things out they tend to drag out for months. We've had many positive battles the past weeks, but they're being out shinned by recaps from the small clusters getting snacked on. -Claps- Good job, NOOBS! You took out a straggler. Also people feeding them intel of the internals getting done. lol

Stop. Talking. About. This. War. Your. Lack. Of. Knowledge. In. This. Game. Is. Staining. The. Name. Of. Screw.

Last edited by a moderator: