• Thread starter DeletedUser120929
  • Start date

Mr I Know Everything

Noobs are even ahead of us in every score
ODD
OAD
Conquers
To what end do we have to fight them because of a few of their members

Our top player is ranked 4rth ODD and has 0 conquers (all we do here is internals and new things now barbs)... even I have more conquers

Last edited:

Mr I Know Everything

HMMmmmmm

maybe you're right :S

Nub tell me who you are or i hit disband :p
No one is talking to u. I dislike all your noob members but that doesnt make my members any better
At least you guys are doing something and im unlucky im not on your side of the map

And clyde please be here before u say stuff like that, a person with your standards would take this way further than i am taking it

DeletedUser76354

Kofi did not pass any information, and was never asked.

kofijunior
phone.png
on 11.06. at 08:08
Yeah voodoo would hit me instantly.
I can wait a bit mate.
3 important notes mate: try to get niobs not to nuke me lol
I will of course not nuke anyone maybe just fake to cover myself
Do not expect any info , kofi not doing spying things ;)
91315_thumb
Klaus Johannison 11.06. at 08:04
Definitly.

You'll become a target though being on the front, would you be able to hold out or rather wait a while?

It's not hard to see your real op targets when youre sending orange nukes after a train.

Mr I Know Everything

kofijunior
phone.png
I can wait a bit mate.
91315_thumb
Definitly.

You'll become a target though being on the front, would you be able to hold out or rather wait a while?

It's not hard to see your real op targets when youre sending orange nukes after a train.

And why do you think Myself and a few others are fed up from our team

We only get excuses for every fail we make and its happening over and over, i keep losing my farming units over failed OP and they onlyask for more, now I am weeks behind on my account.

Its always the spies fault in leaders opinion like duh(so frustrating everytime leadership blames spies), but we have spies in Noobs yet its not helping us much,

Anyone else stuck(or internal) and hate w93 now?

DeletedUser120589

kofijunior
phone.png
I can wait a bit mate.
91315_thumb
Definitly.

I call such bull shit on this topic. No Offense mate but no way we internal a player and all of a sudden our villages are recapped not even a second after we have taken them and stacked not even another second after that. Once is bloody lucky, Twice is impossible, Three times....thats spy work

kofijunior
phone.png
I can wait a bit mate.
What ever info you need or I think will provide useful I'll send over to you;)

As you can see from the above quote your copy and pasting skills are useless and proves nothing. We launched several ops before he left. All failed. Internals failed. you guys where getting really "lucky" as far as timing goes. Lucky like down to the millisecond lucky, and you always seem to have the right villages stacked.

Kofi leaves and all of a sudden we have a successful operation and finally take some villages. not to mention Lord Currahee has ran out of troops and seems like you guys don't have the sit anymore...Thats a shame.

Isolated players is slightly different then what you have going on in k36. We are ISOLATED players what you have is pp boosted players who noble barbs and have been building that area up with out competition for months. May as well be another tribe.

DeletedUser120589

And by the way...Mr i know everything, once again another NOOBS member who is to afraid to reveal their IGN. You base everything on stats. May I remind you that stats have things that effect them. Yea you may have "captured" more villages then us but taking away recaps and single isolated villages you you maybe are ahead 10 villages.

America has the highest GPD but is possibly one of the worse economies and worse countries to live in......But the stats show this is a great country to live in lol. England has cheaper living cost, cleaner petrol, Energy efficient cars, public transportation and NHS but the stats show that they are one of the worse countries to live in right now......Im just saying stats don't mean jack all.

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Firstly, those aren't noobs members, I assure you, though I don't care if you guys think that rim noobs players faking accounts on externals because they don't have balls.

No one in noobs ever wastes time on externals, except a handful such as me.
There's no need for us to do that. And no one other than me will even try to give an explanation or argue with the likes of the community this world has, unfortunately.

I simply say we are a shitty tribe, and we are damn lucky. Without our spy, we would be falling like a satellite. 90% of us are inactive, and of the remainder 10%, no one knows a thing about tw. Thanks to kofi we could avoid hitting disband.

P.S: A satellite keeps free falling.

DeletedUser76354

I call such bull shit on this topic. No Offense mate but no way we internal a player and all of a sudden our villages are recapped not even a second after we have taken them and stacked not even another second after that. Once is bloody lucky, Twice is impossible, Three times....thats spy work

As you can see from the above quote your copy and pasting skills are useless and proves nothing. We launched several ops before he left. All failed. Internals failed. you guys where getting really "lucky" as far as timing goes. Lucky like down to the millisecond lucky, and you always seem to have the right villages stacked.

Kofi leaves and all of a sudden we have a successful operation and finally take some villages. not to mention Lord Currahee has ran out of troops and seems like you guys don't have the sit anymore...Thats a shame.

Isolated players is slightly different then what you have going on in k36. We are ISOLATED players what you have is pp boosted players who noble barbs and have been building that area up with out competition for months. May as well be another tribe.

Because your ops are so bad theyre blatant. We knew where you were hitting everytime, even with Kofi we just couldn't hold those villages.

I called two of your internals. All you need to do is look at TWstats.

Also watchtowers.

DeletedUser120589

Don't matter if you know if we are internaling a player or not. Having a noble land less then a second after ours with support is impossible mate sorry. Thats not lucky that is a spy at work.

Mr I Know Everything

And by the way...Mr i know everything, once again another NOOBS member who is to afraid to reveal their IGN. You base everything on stats. May I remind you that stats have things that effect them. Yea you may have "captured" more villages then us but taking away recaps and single isolated villages you you maybe are ahead 10 villages.

America has the highest GPD but is possibly one of the worse economies and worse countries to live in......But the stats show this is a great country to live in lol. England has cheaper living cost, cleaner petrol, Energy efficient cars, public transportation and NHS but the stats show that they are one of the worse countries to live in right now......Im just saying stats don't mean jack all.
Guy seriously I am ashamed of what we have accomplished so far, stop pointing fingers at different directions, and the only reason I wont reveal myself is because I've been playing for 3 months now and I wont end my account by getting internaled by Avatar the great, really tell me what will happen to me if i leave, let us be honest for one moment at least(u know i wont leave u because i cant so why do u need to know who i am) . It is even ridiculous how I even have to explain our(my) own failures. I admit it and i take it. Only way to advance

And to be honest i see what they say about the externals is true, i am here and my own tribe is denying me, all i was trying to do is wake us up, because the way we are working right now.. isnt working, but instead of working around our mistakes and being open minded taking ideas and making new strategies, we are here denying me with more excuses.

I give up. I go back ingame. And i wait for either a new forum in tribe pops up with new plan or i wait for noobs to eat me at some point.

One tip about me, I am actually a well loved member but i am just getting fed up (i am a person that dislikes failing very much)

Mr I Know Everthing.

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Don't matter if you know if we are internaling a player or not. Having a noble land less then a second after ours with support is impossible mate sorry. Thats not lucky that is a spy at work.

see, our spy is better than yours, clearly :p

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Guy seriously I am ashamed of what we have accomplished so far, stop pointing fingers at different directions, and the only reason I wont reveal myself is because I've been playing for 3 months now and I wont end my account by getting internaled by Avatar the great, really tell me what will happen to me if i leave, let us be honest for one moment at least(u know i wont leave u because i cant so why do u need to know who i am) . It is even ridiculous how I even have to explain our(my) own failures. I admit it and i take it. Only way to advance

And to be honest i see what they say about the externals is true, i am here and my own tribe is denying me, all i was trying to do is wake us up, because the way we are working right now.. isnt working, but instead of working around our mistakes and being open minded taking ideas and making new strategies, we are here denying me with more excuses.

I give up. I go back ingame. And i wait for either a new forum in tribe pops up with new plan or i wait for noobs to eat me at some point.

One tip about me, I am actually a well loved member but i am just getting fed up (i am a person that dislikes failing very much)

Mr I Know Everthing.

Now even i feel you are a noob player lol

DeletedUser120589

you seriously think that your pretending to be in Avatar is going to work? thats poor. and we don't have spies we like to play not be spineless about it. You'll get whats coming to you

DeletedUser76354

you seriously think that your pretending to be in Avatar is going to work? thats poor. and we don't have spies we like to play not be spineless about it. You'll get whats coming to you
We know who your spy is..

And you guys have copy/pasted information from our forum into skype to prove you have a spy... gg

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
And clyde please be here before u say stuff like that, a person with your standards would take this way further than i am taking it

Perhaps - but I never would have joined Avatar in the first place. And I don't accept location as a reason to join a tribe. Panda was much better positioned for me to join but I will not follow a leader I do not believe in.

Furthermore if I was going to smacktalk my tribe I'd do it from my own account because I have a backbone and I'll stand behind what I say.

This is my biggest issue here - why the deception ? If you have issues with your tribe - speak up - but have the balls to back up what you say with who you are.

The externals forums are not a place for anonymous alans.

DeletedUser120589

We know who your spy is..

And you guys have copy/pasted information from our forum into skype to prove you have a spy... gg

See here is where you are wrong. We don't have a spy and if we did you have no idea who it is. This is obvious because you claim we have one, but don't.

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You are the spy ryan :|
admit it

i see so many posts where people doing this and that for a ryan :|