W93 Winners A.M.A. Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser120524
  • Start date

Do you wish you were in SCREW?

• Total voters

DeletedUser120524

So, this is a thread to ask the world winners of 93 (SCREW) anything you'd like.
tumblr_inline_oap2guN0cn1r5l5z6_500.gif

I'll start.

@anySCREWmember: Is this the fastest world win you've ever had or seen?

DeletedUser79609

Right? People will pick up on anything and everything. If it's not our in game capabilities it's our externals prowess. Do they not have anything better to do?

tumblr_mvi17nKMw91sd9xuzo1_500.gif

On top of all that, they don't even fight us in game, talk about rolling over

tumblr_mxb79uuRFE1slc0owo1_500.gif

@ScrewCrew: Is it me or is there a substantial amount of cry babies on this world? - "Screw so dirty waaaa"

tumblr_inline_mu2a6ihZsl1qdy7i6.gif

DeletedUser79609

Puhlease, I haven't even seen a proper OP from an enemy since i've joined Screw. Are you guys hoping we get bored and mass delete? That's the only way I see us not winning

tenor.gif

Mr I Know Everything

It is obvious that when screw starts losing they will come here post, Brag while you still can

And keep recuiting meat, it wont help

No wonder where they learned from, you guys are pretty jokes just like your allies

If u stole players that only means they suck and are not confident in their own skills to face an opponent, thank you for taking them, we dont need weak players and they wont stop us from reaching you, they will only become village where we attack you from. Please recruit the other bad players and lets get it over with.

We will eat them before u get to internal them. ;) dont worry save your nobles

Mr I Know Everything

And yes, COPY/PASTE is all u get, you're a waste of time to open this forum

OTDDeathAwaits

It is obvious that when screw starts losing they will come here post, Brag while you still can

No wonder where they learned from, you guys are pretty jokes just like your allies

If u stole players that only means they suck and are not confident in their own skills to face an opponent, thank you for taking them, we dont need weak players and they wont stop us from reaching you, they will only become village where we attack you from. Please recruit the other bad players and lets get it over with.

Pathetic. Delusional. Amateur. Kid.

DeletedUser120589

Wait a minuet....didn't yo claim that you was a avatar member? Guess you lied about that. Obviously NOOBS, which brings me to my next point....I know you ain't a member of noobs talking about "recruiting meat"