Classic Rounds Best Farmers

DeletedUser112079

Why would anyone farm on this world? There are no MA to efficiently microfarm.

mattcurr

Farming is essential to the game and to success in the tribal wars world.
I feel like you are slow at grasping things. But making fun of you would be too easy I'm more curious what your motive was. I would assume if you were trying to educate him you'd have explained. If you were trying to show off again you'd have explained. So I must presume you're trying to subtly put him down. You could at least be funny or witty while doing it. And I am not against putting people down or what ever in the open forum, I guess I would just prefer it be done while explaining or at least with a mild amount of wit, especially when missing the obvious jist of what he said.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 10618707

Don't think Druids or Black Mamba will be top farmers anymore for quite a while.

dlcell

I feel like you are slow at grasping things. But making fun of you would be too easy I'm more curious what your motive was. I would assume if you were trying to educate him you'd have explained. If you were trying to show off again you'd have explained. So I must presume you're trying to subtly put him down. You could at least be funny or witty while doing it. And I am not against putting people down or what ever in the open forum, I guess I would just prefer it be done while explaining or at least with a mild amount of wit, especially when missing the obvious jist of what he said.

Yes, I wholeheartedly agree. What he said was entirely inappropriate. It should not be said at all in this forum. He did completely miss what the other guy said.

darkusdr4gon

Anyone know when the Classic world is going to end? Is it still worth to continue my noob account on there? Playing world 94 and classic atm dont know which one to stick too

x3litex.es

In a day
Highest scores achieved in one day (0:00:00 to 23:59:59)

Rank Name Tribe Score Date
1 Black Mamba 15.165 08.07.2017
2 RumFastRumFar
94160_thumb
Train 14.396 07.07.2017
3 G.U.M.B.
94308_thumb
N.W.O 9.078 11.07.2017

Top bot famer o_O