Top Tribes

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4669627

I am not trustworthy?

what source complained I outed them?
what person has claimed any screenshot I posted was in violation of a nondisclosure agreement we had?
what person has accused me of breaking a confidence?
do you?

how am I untrustworthy?

oberjarl is awesome

I am not trustworthy?

what source complained I outed them?
what person has claimed any screenshot I posted was in violation of a nondisclosure agreement we had?
what person has accused me of breaking a confidence?
do you?

how am I untrustworthy?

That's like saying you don't violate anything when you are texting a girl about something important and then ss the texts and post them on social media. Does it disobey a NDA you had with the girl? No. Is it something you should do? You tell me.

Deleted User - 4669627

talking with a girl is different than talking with a reporter?
with a reporter some things are on the record, some are off the record & it is very much the responsibility of the other party to be clear what is off the record?

in the case to which eastwood makes reference, our talk was not me interviewing him, or trying to purchase information, I was providing him information. therefore, I would be the one speaking off record if either of us was? :oops:

he could have just posted "thanks for the info shahyd"
why on earth would he not?
instead he claimed I had done nothing & what I was posting was false. so I showed enough of what happened to disprove his false allegations.

how on earth is showing what somebody said to prove they are misleading people about you a dick move?

by my book, making false allegations against somebody you owe gratitude is the dick move?
when the truth is easy to prove, it makes it a stupid move also

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 4669627

^^ late today/early tomorrow

You dont post private skype chats with anyone

just shows how untrustworthy you are
ofc you do lol
you think my anonymous sources want witnesses to our chats?
reece wanted me to post his interview, but that was pm
there are many cases where you post private chats
when someone tries to mislead people about what happened is another great example as already stated

don't get the idea that oberjarl liking your post means you're not being absurd ;)

Here's another crazy notion though, maybe, just maybe, you trying to mislead folks makes you not trustworthy?

giphy (11).gif

especially when you owe gratitude to the person you are maligning?

Last edited by a moderator:

The Hound

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
^^ late today/early tomorrow

ofc you do lol
you think my anonymous sources want witnesses to our chats?
reece wanted me to post his interview, but that was pm
there are many cases where you post private chats
when someone tries to mislead people about what happened is another great example as already stated

don't get the idea that oberjarl liking your post means you're not being absurd ;)

Here's another crazy notion though, maybe, just maybe, you trying to mislead folks makes you not trustworthy?

View attachment 970

especially when you owe gratitude to the person you are maligning?
Is it tonight or tomorrow?