END WORLD

DeletedUser111574

Thanks for clarifying that, now i know im just playing with a wannnabee player who thinks he is awesome ingame...Dunno why your playing the Mezonis account but from the looks of it your just a startup player playing with a reputation of a top notch account...

or maybe....your the one who influenced Mayhen on not supporting his tribesbates...

Such a shame that awesome accounts are being played by selfish players ingame...

Heheheh, how long have you been playing this game.. 2 days? 1 day?

Go away kid, this game is for mature players ingame

You are the one acting like a child.

Thanks for calling us awesome :D

Calling me a wannabe LMFAO, What have you done? You talk shit from the backline. Get to the frontline, noble and then brag and boast otherwise please stop talking.

Sending some nukes and barb nobling and then talking crap on the externals Totally a bad ass.

Trod a long now.

blckdrgn1

You are the one acting like a child.

Thanks for calling us awesome :D

Calling me a wannabe LMFAO, What have you done? You talk shit from the backline. Get to the frontline, noble and then brag and boast otherwise please stop talking.

Sending some nukes and barb nobling and then talking crap on the externals Totally a bad ass.

Trod a long now.

In the last 1.5 months ampac has almost double your ODA in the war. What have you been doing? Oh internalling blaac thunda, idrinkplainmilk, and haha sandman. Guess you are only interested in free vills. You are the true bad ass.

DeletedUser111574

In the last 1.5 months ampac has almost double your ODA in the war. What have you been doing? Oh internalling blaac thunda, idrinkplainmilk, and haha sandman. Guess you are only interested in free vills. You are the true bad ass.

I have been sitting on my ass, You mad bro?

Blaac thunder quit - Gifted me his villages, Miss you Cory <3

Thanks for calling me a bad ass. :cool:

What your IGN?

:D

DeletedUser

We all three joined together, we all three will leave together. Say what you will about us, those who fought on the front against us should respect us, just as we respect many of those we fought against.

Peace out w89! Its been real!

DeletedUser

We all three joined together, we all three will leave together. Say what you will about us, those who fought on the front against us should respect us, just as we respect many of those we fought against.

Peace out w89! Its been real!
You three held that front the entire war against multiple ops so well done to you all. It was always a hard fight when we crossed swords with you :)

S1cky Dutch

No idea if Kempy is gonna read this. But the last recap he did was very nice --> my support would land too late. Kempy sent a noble with two anti snipes in front one with a 2ms gap. Maybe luck, but still nice.

Yeah, Gorts and Cessna did very well defending against me, they earn some credit.

DeletedUser

fa
No idea if Kempy is gonna read this. But the last recap he did was very nice --> my support would land too late. Kempy sent a noble with two anti snipes in front one with a 2ms gap. Maybe luck, but still nice.

Yeah, Gorts and Cessna did very well defending against me, they earn some credit.
will make sure that he will see this :) We appreciate the kind words guys, we fought as hard as we could throughout the entire war, there just comes a time that you realize it's probably better to either focus on another world or enjoy RL more, rather than defend against a lost cause. Our total respect goes out to the portion of DST/ARCHER (you know who you are)!

geomikajak

hmm, ur diffrent...
Mezonis wins in other worlds are just pathetic....

Agree Ampo..he is different....and i don't know him w89,but respect where its due...
Original mez as we called him...was a beast!..simples!..with crossed T's and dotted I's.

as for the Amigo's lads....ya..have to agree..least you had a crack when it counted...well done!
wont stop changing you to red on my map <nice nukes gorts ya bastidio'!>

and as for the Wiz comments on ampo....silly boys!
you have no idea about this lad.......................................... is a pleasure playing with him for many a reason....
talk as much smack as you wish about his public posts,but your way incorrect on his in game abilities.

no pics>>nice and simples!
(beer)

DeletedUser119775

Sad to see kempy, gorts and cessna leaving. From what I´ve seen kempy and gorts have always been working fantastic together, and cessna has impressed me some lately. three players who were the reasons why wizard hold their core, and actually fought for their tribe in order to win the world

Last edited by a moderator:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Now for our stats update...

Side 1:
Tribes: DST, ARCHER
Side 2:
Tribes: WIZARD

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,115
Side 2: 1,876
Difference: 1,239

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24,928,253
Side 2: 14,862,218
Difference: 10,066,035

chart

And because MEzonis and Mayhem are not sending support this is the result.
http://prntscr.com/fw6c1p

More than 10,000,000 points lost on a single month.... The cause of not helping a tribesmate.. Next time u play another world Mezonis and Mayhem ill teach you how to become a team player...
fw6c1p

DeletedUser

Cessna, Kempy and myself leaving had nothing to do with Mezonis or Mayhem. Mezonis helped with sniping and stacking us three on numerous occasions.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
working on that mate
Lol, I don't see anything, i see your tribe getting smaller and smaller...I think your working against your tribe...

No wonder your account is a failure....Cause from what i see, everything Mayhem did caused the sudden drop in Wizard trust and confidence....Its Just pathetic that your tribe is still keeping you guys.....The best thing you could do, is leave tribe and delete..That would help the current Wizard tribe fight back... Cause they don't need selfish accounts like you and Mezonis....Such failures...If im the Duke in your tribe i would kick you right away for not sending any support....Hahahaha, no one is defending you guys from your tribe.....And Squirlly left...Maybe he realized what greedy players you are...hahahahah!!!

[

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
lol, looks like somebody is angry..Don't blame me for your tribes misfortune..Blame yourself, the Mayhem account..The one who single handly caused the downfall of the #1 tribe in the world....By not sending support to his tribesmates.......

Mayhem...as his name suggest has caused mayhem inside Wizard..Naturally you would say that its not your fault..But looking from here it clearly shows that your the one who caused all of this...

Don't cry Super Funk...there will be other worlds, your pathetic display of teamwork in this world should not be repeated in other worlds...So if a Duke came crying asking for defense, you should send defense, don't give reasons that your under attack....Just send be a team player