The best *RIM**JOB* of w94

Deleted User - 4669627

hahaha how many villas did lady get for free ? 4 i think ? so yea nice u almost eat uss all :D

good to see a T-C-O in the forums, their top ranked player no less :)

regrettably, I've some bad news for you to relay back to your tribe...

Lord Eastwood Jul 16, 17:54
Hi all

I know we are at war with RIM but tbh it seems to just be slowing us down and not doing us any good, we wont be ending the war with rim but the ops wont be coming anytime soon.

Although I will appreciate anyone who nobles them as I will still hit them a lot.

But right now I would rather we solidify ourself against the actual rim more start nobling west and eat all the small tribes and players inside us.

Basically farm more noble more and just outgrow people

Cheers

that was a circular mail, every member of BOLD apparently was informed 4 days after T-C-O joined the war that BOLD would not be conducting ops anytime soon :eek:

T-C-O didn't "join" a war, if you thought you did, you got duped
T-C-O started a war

so war stats?

Side 1:
Tribes: T-C-O
Side 2:
Tribes: *RiM*

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 174
Side 2: 253
Difference: 79

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 12
Difference: 11

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 389,364
Side 2: 697,333
Difference: 307,969

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,086
Side 2: 58,216
Difference: 53,130

chart

With *JoB* added

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: *RiM*, *JOB*

Total conquers:

Side 2: 376
Difference: 202

chart

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 17

chart

Side 2: 947,227
Difference: 557,863

chart

Side 1: 30,635
Side 2: 74,122
Difference: 43,487

chart

which brings the total for all tribes involved to...

Side 1:
Tribes: T-C-O, BOLD, Dwarf
Side 2:
Tribes: *RiM*, *JOB*, Boo!

Total conquers:

Side 1: 589
Side 2: 402
Difference: 187

chart

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 40
Difference: 2

chart

Side 1: 1,676,012
Side 2: 985,209
Difference: 690,803

chart

Side 1: 161,797
Side 2: 152,873
Difference: 8,924

chart

after 82 ennoblements, the 3 tribes representing BOLD side is 2 villages up! o_O
but it's clearly looking as though it's about to get much worse for the declarers at the expense of what is left of T-C-O

oh, and since you ask xshumax, NN stats, though it's not a war

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: NN

Total conquers:

Side 2: 477
Difference: 303

chart

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 13

chart

Side 2: 1,658,424
Difference: 1,269,060

chart

Side 1: 4,795
Side 2: 53,423
Difference: 48,628

chart

sorry I couldn't offer you a better welcoming, but at least -YES- & FnB continue to ignore the buffet they border
maybe, you should declare on them also?

p.s. Ikegreil9116, you're slipping bro ;)

DeletedUser120748

Shahyd, you are wrong once again :eek: T-C-O were offered to join our side of war at beginning of war, they declined and joined Rim* side of war. Then they left the war and started fighting Rim*. That does not make them affiliated with us at all.

Deleted User - 4669627

I see now their war is named worst rim job, yours is named best rim job? my bad. however, if T-C-O had joined rim side of your war, why were they never mentioned or included in war stats?

DeletedUser118352

ah ah ah :D if people wont jump ships when war begins it will be different story :d but when ppl jump ship becuse thinks points win haha . then u know what they gonna do when new war comes

Ev0L

Reaction score
Shahyd, you are wrong once again :eek: T-C-O were offered to join our side of war at beginning of war, they declined and joined Rim* side of war. Then they left the war and started fighting Rim*. That does not make them affiliated with us at all.

Yes T-C-O "apparently" joined the war with us but all this time they have done nothing productive, maybe the odd help with support but even that was really hard to ask for and we constantly had conflicts on the forums between members and T-C-O not caring even though we solidified our relationship with them when we first helped them in some other case,

The fact that BOLD declared on us and now we needed some help from T-C-O didn't turn out too well and the tension kept rising, we were Loyal to T-C-O until all the complications started taking place.

DeletedUser118352

Yes T-C-O "apparently" joined the war with us but all this time they have done nothing productive, maybe the odd help with support but even that was really hard to ask for and we constantly had conflicts on the forums between members and T-C-O not caring even though we solidified our relationship with them when we first helped them in some other case,

The fact that BOLD declared on us and now we needed some help from T-C-O didn't turn out too well and the tension kept rising, we were Loyal to T-C-O until all the complications started taking place.
haha we helpd allot more than u . and for the fact all this arguing was when ur leadr start inviting our players and shares lies and stuff. when he was to cooocky to admit that ur tribe doesnt do shit against BOLD

AND msg FROM JOB ur sister tribe which the player wass attacked and he ask for support he didnt get lyod said no. but he was first to start attacks on uss that ur tribe demmand and u dont know whole story

Dead

haha we helpd allot more than u .
Helped what? T-C-O were useless during their time on Rim's side.

But ye, Lloyd was too overconfident with you TCO guys. He told Rim that a merger was inplace between the two tribes. 1 week later and they cancel diplo.
Can't blame RiM for attacking TCO though, the west is cut off by BOLD and TCO kind of suck.

SirCharles40

Reaction score
I'll admit I sent very little support to your front line against Bold but I do have my limits and if you couldn't live with them to bad. The ones who were to over confident were some in TCO who believed that Rim was the tribe to be allied with. I personally would of prefered to of had Fishco as an ally but hey I'm just a grunt who doesn't know anything. In any case we have nothing to lose at this point and you still gain nothing other than being stuck in the middle of everyone still. So lets just have some fun while we're here without all the whining about who did what.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 4669627

Shahyd you try really hard and I appreciate that, but try to get your facts straight :D
Apparently my retraction wasn't good enough for at least 2 BOLD, the other skyped a request for updated war stats with no T-C-O...

Side 1:
Tribes: BOLD, Dwarf
Side 2:
Tribes: *RiM*, *JOB*, Boo!

Total conquers:

Side 1: 433
Side 2: 411
Difference: 22

chart

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 20
Difference: 6

chart

Side 1: 1,362,892
Side 2: 1,008,672
Difference: 354,220

chart

Side 1: 98,318
Side 2: 67,543
Difference: 30,775

chart

giphy (20).gif

DeletedUser120425

Boys Boys Boys

Eastwood you caught me off guard on that village and i yes i will admit that you put all your offence on that one village, woah you increased a lot in points buddy, BOLD was very kind hearted giving you 8 villages as a gift of how great you are... sure you can keep my village its not like i want it back after you got a hold of it ;)

rw3x7_s-200x150.gif
So.... Did we catch you off-guard on those 3 villages we took off you today?
dLb6jaH.gif

DeletedUser120996

Wow I wish I was down there. Skill level is below "worthy opponent", I could be #1 with your villages atm. Such a shame I late started.

And yeah I mean both tribes :D

DeletedUser120996

I'm someone who would never take part in such a huge merge from the 2nd month of the world.

Ev0L

Reaction score
So.... Did we catch you off-guard on those 3 villages we took off you today?
dLb6jaH.gif

I quit jokes on you bud, stop trying so hard with your GIFs ;) unfortunately life has taken its toll and is more important right now, so ill see you Boys some other time.