The Cartel-Premade for W95

DeletedUser112182

Greetings to all from the Cartel leadership!

Over the past 6 years, The Cartel has evolved from being a symbol of growth and development to one that resembles teamwork. Being serious about our role in each world enables us to attract only the most active membership any world has to offer. We actively look for ways to accommodate all players who form a part of our tribe, as well as ways for each member to contribute to it. We are here to open our doors to a whole new generation of players, specially to veterans who saw the early days of Tribal Wars.

We're looking to recruit a new membership, no matter the country and no matter the age. We're looking for players who understand how backtiming works, who understand the purpose behind activity checks, and who value teamwork as much as we do. These are must haves in our line of work, as we expect each and every member to employ only the best qualities when combat is necessary.

Above all, we are looking for people who have the initiative to lead. People who have the initiative to stand out and voice their opinion. Our tribe functions best when everyone is pitching in on an attack or a stack. We want to recruit people who can improvise and stand out as the face of our tribe. You must know the language and slang of Tribal Wars religiously. In other words, we want you to be a one man/woman army that'll take the flag to the end zone.

Interested? We'd love for you to sign up. Contact Rodrigov600 via Skype and I will personally introduce you to our whole leadership as we vet you and screen you to form a part of our tribe.

See you out in the fields,

~Rodrigo V6
Leader of The Cartel

DeletedUser112182

We've recruited plus five members as of yesterday, this offer is still open.

DeletedUser112182

Definitely. We are currently vetting and sorting through applicants to determine which make the best fit for the tribe.

Shoot me a skype, I'm available all day and if I cannot get to you I will set up a time to interview you.

DeletedUser120876

Im new in .net ill play alone with no premades, anyway seems and interesting tribe, cause the better tribe is better teamwork, not better players needed.

Gl

DeletedUser112182

Regardless, I would like to extend my invitation to get to meet you and see if you make the team. You're very right, but we do make sure you know all the material and have the right attitude.

Cheers!

DeletedUser120876

As i tell you. I am glad you want to recruit me but ill start alone in one zone i feel more confortable and free starting alone first days. Then we will see. Maybe im near your premade who knows.

Best of luck

Joe10P

The amount of times I have seen THE SAME post in the premades > The amount of times I've seen a cartel tribe succeed.

I don't mean to be cynic or a critic, but I'm somewhat bored of seeing it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser112182

As i tell you. I am glad you want to recruit me but ill start alone in one zone i feel more confortable and free starting alone first days. Then we will see. Maybe im near your premade who knows.

Best of luck

Sure thing, I'm really interested in having you with us, if you ever change your mind you know where I'm at

Deleted User - 10618707

The amount of times I have seen THE SAME post in the premades > The amount of times I've seen a cartel tribe succeed.

I don't mean to be cynic or a critic, but I'm somewhat board of seeing it.

With 0 success, it isn't too hard.

DeletedUser112182

Recruitment is still open, Will be sorting and vetting through all your applications.

Skype Rodrigov600 for an interview

DeletedUser121132

Greetings to all from the Cartel leadership!

Over the past 6 years, The Cartel has evolved from being a symbol of growth and development to one that resembles teamwork. Being serious about our role in each world enables us to attract only the most active membership any world has to offer. We actively look for ways to accommodate all players who form a part of our tribe, as well as ways for each member to contribute to it. We are here to open our doors to a whole new generation of players, specially to veterans who saw the early days of Tribal Wars.

~Rodrigo V6
Leader of The Cartel

You have been a symbol of failure you suck