Top 10 Tribes!

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Which is currently happening. : /

Start wasting some more time. QUICK QUICK.

Deleted User - 4669627

yes, stuff is happening, W94 just witnessed it's first 30+ village op, Axe are playing musical chairs, *RiM* has 2 wars!

oh, and there is the story I've been asking you about all week, the one you have been ignoring me on all week, after asking me to come to you with questions

apparently you don't have the answers anyway, so now that you're done wasting my time, I can make some progress on the story you want me to tell

DeletedUser

I just don't like reading 2 hour rants. I don't have the time. If you have a question, make it obvious: This the question Daemon: abc def ghi jkl? Need your comment. Thanks.

Instead you talk for 2 hours by yourself when Im not even online. : /

Deleted User - 4669627

I do most of my work on weekends

have new material on most top 10 tribes now, so new update late Monday or early Tuesday

good luck to everybody till then

DuteTare

what happened in Baba? :p not everyone has inside intel. Please do explain!

DuteTare

Ex Pnut and ex Baba members joined together to create Tribal Wars tribe, whereas top half of Baba created Vodka. Things are stirring up!

The Pieman9 returns

My money's on Tw ftw, their gana be a powerhouse if they can get organized. No one could scratch them before, now they've gotten rid of any dead weight.

DuteTare

Pnut and what was left of Baba merged to form TW. Man things are changing :D Lovely

HeyMyNameIsWendy

I did tell you the Northwestern RIM will look completely different by the end of this month.

The true players are the Illuminati calling the shots from the background. ;)

I can see it all happening, step by step, till the point vodka will win the World - Mark my words.
People who usually claim they are going to win a world at this stage usually end up imploding in spectacular fashion.

DuteTare

Seeing as some of the Baba players left and created Vodka, then top players of Baba, Pnut, and Bold merged to create TW, I'm really curious how will this impact the other tribes.

The war between Pnut and -YES- kind of reached its ending point with this merge. Or maybe not? Also how will Vodka react to the creation of TW since they are next door neighbours? And Axes keep dropping players to NN!

The Pieman9 returns

Wtf just happened, world shake up indeed woooot!!! Sinful you didn't tell me all this was happening damn lol.