A Tribalwars Talkshow. Trailer + Content discussion.

DeletedUser120220

Really enjoyed watching this Jasper, hope to see more episodes soon :)

Celaethon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Definitely was more enjoyable what I first thought it to be. Waiting for another to come :cool:

DeletedUser

Really enjoyed it! Thanks guys! :)
Some of the comments about Devs were pretty uninformed though... but maybe we can discuss that in future editions maybe? :)
Also the feedback comments, every update, event, new feature we do ask for Feedback in the forums, on Facebook and get feedback from players through tickets and other means that all feed back into InnoGames to further develop the game.

Matt is obsessed with SLEEP <3 :D

There are definitely real girls in the game!

<3

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I've finished uploading the first edition of this Talkshow, Podcast or whatever thing :)

The sound for Matt is a bit low sadly enough, it improves somewhat further into the video.
Next time we'll have a soundcheck before starting the actual talks, that's something I forgot to do this time around.

DeletedUser115004

Please get a haircut DA :eek:

This is just 1 hour of them talking about how tribal wars used to be o_O yawn...

not worth a watch i 10 minutes in and can tell its going no where interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93439

Then you definitely didn't watch it.

A large part of the stream was them discussing how they think TW could become more of a skill-based game again rather than a 24/7 online grindfest like it is now.

The part where they discuss how TW used to be is mainly useful to introduce who they are to the community. There's a decent bunch of old people still playing, but a whole lot of players are new so may not know them. Besides that a lot of examples are drawn from EN80, which isn't exactly ancient history in TW terms.

DeletedUser115004

626b2dc01fad0849b8673be968f9142b1fe375ebebe09fe8a92f4f246181ab44.jpg

DeletedUser105091

Meh, ignore the obligatory troll Jasper. I thought it was awesome. Great to see an old tribemate from 75 on your rollout show. And Matt with his constant camera and location adjustment. I can just see him maniacally swapping windows between build ques and farm,op raids etc... And with the earbud mic bro? haha

And Nemesis seems like a much more likeable dude in person. No offense DA, PNP is what it is :)
But I will now read all your posts in this dudes voice...

index.php

Because you remind me of him, and Grounded for Life is an awesome show...... And because I think they will be better in his angsty, teenage voice :D

Attachments

• griffin-frazen-grounded-for-life-2001-bphkwe.jpg
    griffin-frazen-grounded-for-life-2001-bphkwe.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 79

DeletedUser117534

It took me a while to find some time to watch it but it was definitely worth the wait. How often us geeks have opportunity to listen to other geeks talking about Tribal Wars? Not very often unless we get a video from Display only or All Murph (while he was still doing vlogs for TEA or roasting poor Nest)

Jasper’s idea is fantastic and I hope he will not listen to Lord Eastwood or other trolls and will continue doing the interviews.

The first ‘episode’ of course wasn’t perfect and I am happy to give you my honest feedback.

Introduction.

The choice of guests was really good, you gave us a chance to meet some of the living legends (yourself included) while adding James as a bit of fresh blood. I think the idea of guests introducing themselves is great, hearing people talking about themselves is always interesting . Matt’s voice was a bit quiet at the beginning so maybe next time it would be good for the guests to test audio before coming on air.

Discussion.

I don’t know if you had a general script or had a more free/casual approach? You talked a lot about past worlds (the ancient ones most of people would have no clue about) and it dragged for a bit too long in my opinion. It was good to hear about the differences between now and then but I sort of lost a bit of interest after a while.

You guys must have enjoyed it so much more because you played those worlds and you feel the sentiment when talking about it. So I really don’t blame you for talking about the past so much.

I really like whenever you talked about technical aspects of the game, like the watch tower. I think you could make entire episode covering watchtower as it changed the game so much. Your discussion with DA about Premades wining past several worlds was good and I also liked any references to good tribes from the past.

Q&A was interesting, It is a great way for the community to engage in those discussions and I would encourage people to spend some time thinking about interesting topics and post questions to Jasper.

I drunk while you were talking and I just realised I don’t remember what else did you cover so I need to watch it again. I will try to drink less and be a better listener next time :p , but then how not to enjoy a drink or few when you guys are drinking some delicious looking beer.

Conclusion

I really liked the podcast and I can’t wait to hear who the next guests are. I think the first episode deserves a strong 8/10. I just hope Jasper will continue with the interviews and more people will start posting videos.

Regards
Nest

Last edited by a moderator:

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Jasper or h0llygh0st.

I've had a thought stuck in my head for quite some time now, about a streamed videocall with known personalities of our community. During which we could discuss various TW related things, including:

- Strategies
- Current worlds
- Past worlds
- Tribes
- Events or changes to the games;
- Styles in leadership

This would be streamed on my Twitch (https://www.twitch.tv/h0llygh0st) And afterwards uploaded to Youtube. The reason for streaming it would be so that people watching could ask questions live. Interaction between an audience and our guests and myself would be preferable.

For now though I'm still trying to see whether or not there is enough interest for this. In people I would like to be on this, and people who would be watching this.
If you believe you would have a story to share, or would like to discuss things with me on stream. Please add me on Skype.
If you just find this an interesting concept, please share and distribute this thread with as many people in TW as you can :) The more people who know about this, the easier it will be for me to continue working on it.

Here is a trailer of what it could look like. Though of course for now it's just me monologuing.

As of now there is no shedule or anything yet. If I have my first few guests and topics, I'll announce it trough Skype and a forum post.
If you want to catch the stream while it's live. Follow me on Twitch, perhaps use a Add-on such as "Twitch Now" for your browser.

Thanks for your attention, and hopefully see you soon.

Kind regards, Apathetic h0llygh0st.

You didn’t have the same look foreseeing the future of 91. But good video