Wow! This is all a little sad

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
tenor.gif

DeletedUser65288

I mean, I guess maybe I could rank 1 startup king this world but I really don't feel like it

DeletedUser120966

2000 is easily believable. The top yesterday was 3901. It only takes a couple of clicks to see... just like it does to farm :rolleyes:

twenty-five

I mean, I guess maybe I could rank 1 startup king this world but I really don't feel like it

My mother told me we had to give the other kids a chance this world anyway. She also banned me from rank 1 startup kinging until the basement was tidy. :(

DeletedUser65288

My mother told me we had to give the other kids a chance this world anyway. She also banned me from rank 1 startup kinging until the basement was tidy. :(

That's okay Mouse our w100 premade will be thee single most hyped up and greatest tribe since the 30's worlds

twenty-five

I cant think of anyone greater than the start tbh, let alone 30s

DeletedUser117881

Wait you guys are actually doing a premade!?!? bringing that crew back would be insane haa

DeletedUser

This world is so sad that I am almost tempted to actually play so ya'll have someone to yell at on the forums, 0 threads in a brand new world!?!??! Lc in 4 hours on speed 1.6, what happened to tw and the game I grew up playing :O this is all a little sad
come, join us matt, lets have some fun like we did in w6 :)

DeletedUser105091

Why would you want him to join? He is an admitted quitter and only stands at his podium preaching about 10+ worlds ago and whining about modern playstyle.