i new something was fish!

mattcurr

matt used to be nothing other then nauzes dog but then again nauz wasnt even that good

yes he got some high ranks but he seemed to take all the credit even though he actually had co players

thats the problem with players when somebody gets rank one they credit the account owner and not none of the co players who helped them achieve that rank 1
ehh I rarely coplay try a different angle

DeletedUser93439

Matt is like this solid metal desk with elaborate engravings and plenty of space you'd want to place in your home as a functional central part of your bureau layout as well as a talking piece for the uneducated to marvel at.

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
Matt I agree with your maths here, and I hope the ticket you put in gets the justice that is required

DeletedUser120876

From 1 to 10. How much famous is matt? i mean im new in these server but everyone knows matt, seems to be a legendary player

mattcurr

Are you saying your famous?
I realize text format is at times difficult to read, but try to read things in context, Rob was criticizing and rating my trolling I then did the same to him.

But I'm bored, so what's your point here if you were literate and this had been the conversation you thought you read. To pwn the egotistic person? To express your superiority and lack of knowledge of them to feed your own prepubescent need to be validated? Grow up and calm down please. Who is or isn't famous, who thinks or doesn't think they are, who really cares, if you're modulating your own opinions for appearance sake that's just sad. Objectively speaking I'm probably one of the better known names that still occasionally logs in, why would I say this? Because at the height of tw simply joining a world or starting a premade would lead to me receiving hundreds and hundreds of mails. So much so I literally could not read them. The community is much smaller nowadays and I havent played in a few years, so who knows. I think the better question is why are you so ready to try to invalidate that statement, other than a need for self validation. So here's the attention you so desperately craved, good luck

Last edited:

DeletedUser120966

Matt - Speaking of being literate, what happened to the level of literacy in your initial posts in this thread in comparison to this latest one you have written? Did you become literate in 24 hours? Suddenly I can comprehend what you're typing.

All the more reason to believe your initial posts were trolls. I'll believe your level of fame when I see you win this world :)

mattcurr

Are you?
-Yes or No.
-Also, it doesn't mean you're lol.
A little context, I have no idea who that person is other than them always trying to and failing to get my attention(in a negative way) when I post in the forum.

mattcurr

All the more reason to believe your initial posts were trolls. I'll believe your level of fame when I see you win this world :)
Tf does skill have to do with fame? And tf does skill have to do with having the time to play a game for a year at any rate. I don't think I'll ever win a world

DeletedUser120966

On this game skill has something to do with fame. Why would you be flooded with hundreds of mails and be a famous player if you had no skill at playing the game?

Pretty sure I didn't mention skill either.

mattcurr

On this game skill has something to do with fame. Why would you be flooded with hundreds of mails and be a famous player if you had no skill at playing the game?

Pretty sure I didn't mention skill either.
You get that for posting on the forums a lot. Probably partly for being top ranked or the head of the top tribe. Not really commensurate with being good at the game, especially back then. Or perhaps I should say that the skill set needed in w4 was a lot different than 40 which is different still from the skill set needed today to do well

DeletedUser120966

I do agree with those last points about the changes in skill required to do well.

Although I don't consider things like microfarming on a huge scale to be skilful at all, all you need is time and a finger to keep clicking. I'd prefer to use mine for other things - the time and the finger.