i new something was fish!

DeletedUser112079

Tf does skill have to do with fame? And tf does skill have to do with having the time to play a game for a year at any rate. I don't think I'll ever win a world
Shayhd being the prime example

mattcurr

I do agree with those last points about the changes in skill required to do well.

Although I don't consider things like microfarming on a huge scale to be skilful at all, all you need is time and a finger to keep clicking. I'd prefer to use mine for other things - the time and the finger.
Firstly microfarming as has been explained to me in this thread is generally not the best way to do it. Secondly you're not doing an effective method of sending if it's taking more than a singular click.

DeletedUser120876

Firstly microfarming as has been explained to me in this thread is generally not the best way to do it. Secondly you're not doing an effective method of sending if it's taking more than a singular click.
You achieve to ban hidden agenda. Well play

DeletedUser65288

Omg Matt may be famous but the hype surrounding 25's w100 premade far surpasses anything ever achieved in tribal wars!!!

DeletedUser120876

Omg Matt may be famous but the hype surrounding 25's w100 premade far surpasses anything ever achieved in tribal wars!!!
Can i join ? I always do good but my mat level is not as high as mattcur.

mattcurr

Can i join ? I always do good but my mat level is not as high as mattcur.
The last world you were in your tribe kept kicking people the Duke you're trying to join was rimming them. Idk he'd love that kind of team work, especially given it was 3 accounts vs like 20 accounts and the rank 2 tribe

DeletedUser120876

The last world you were in your tribe kept kicking people the Duke you're trying to join was rimming them. Idk he'd love that kind of team work, especially given it was 3 accounts vs like 20 accounts and the rank 2 tribe
with what nickname? cause i dont heard thath nickname in clasic?

tribe?

mattcurr

with what nickname? cause i dont heard thath nickname in clasic?

tribe?
How many times did you guys kick people from attacks by small tribes before ultimately disbanding, after you went on endlessly publicly about how amazing you and your country men were at tw compared to .net I'm sure you can figure it out

DeletedUser120876

How many times did you guys kick people from attacks by small tribes before ultimately disbanding, after you went on endlessly publicly about how amazing you and your country men were at tw compared to .net I'm sure you can figure it out
i dont know what you talking but okay. maybe i dont understand you.

DeletedUser117881

put it this way haa

mattcurr could only join as a student in this tribe haa

best players ever

haaaa

DeletedUser120876

lmao, since when bots in a game are hackers? you realy now what a hacker is matt?

DeletedUser118206

last time i saw mattcurr was on 79 when he quit cause we rimmed his tribe :p what silly account you playing now xD

mattcurr

Now I don't know what happened after I left but I highly doubt Karinas tribe rimmed anyone from shake luke! <3

And yeah I am really bad at sticking around I don't think that's a secret

Deleted User - 10618707

Matt has 5 kids he's never seen. Really bad at sticking around.

DeletedUser118206

Karina's tribe? lol that was gone way before shake