Fresh declares war on Pnut

• Thread starter DeletedUser120943
  • Start date

DeletedUser

To be honest yeah. The fact you guys were like half the size of bold

The merge between PNUT and Baba was planned 2 months ago. BOLD was just an addition later on because the Eastwood account didn't want to Duke.

But, whatever makes you feel better about your tribe I guess.

DeletedUser118971

The merge between PNUT and Baba was planned 2 months ago. BOLD was just an addition later on because the Eastwood account didn't want to Duke.

But, whatever makes you feel better about your tribe I guess.

Yeah but the case here is... It benefited you more. Since they merged into you, well I wouldn't say that since... You guys were the lesser tribe. But you wouldn't be the tribe you are today without bold. They know how to stand out bold! whilst rimming the rim tribe. Don't remember pnut doing anything great.

DeletedUser

Yeah but the case here is... It benefited you more. Since they merged into you, well I wouldn't say that since... You guys were the lesser tribe. But you wouldn't be the tribe you are today without bold. They know how to stand out bold! whilst rimming the rim tribe. Don't remember pnut doing anything great.

But getting to your main point about merging as a result of not being able to handle the YES Shitty war is false ofcourse.

And Im not in Smart! So that's another point.

DeletedUser118971

But getting to your main point about merging as a result of not being able to handle the YES Shitty war is false ofcourse.

And Im not in Smart! So that's another point.

Agh im sorry. Thought you were in tribe Pnut... Kinda lost trek of who is who now cause of how many of you's there is now with ya family tribes and internal of players....

But yeah... Let the best tribe win init :)!

( kinda know the ex bold players will play the best part in this war )

DeletedUser

Agh im sorry. Thought you were in tribe Pnut... Kinda lost trek of who is who now cause of how many of you's there is now with ya family tribes and internal of players....

But yeah... Let the best tribe win init :)!

( kinda know the ex bold players will play the best part in this war )

As far as I know, my tribe doesn't have a family tribe. Neither have I done any serious amount of internalling. Again your points are invalid. You're just wasting your efforts making false claims. Get some facts. We'll talk after.

DeletedUser118971

I guess smart! And smart? Are 2 different tribes then?

Tw stats clearly lie yeah?

The fact bold, baba and pnut had over 80 members all together but now you are 2 tribes?

DeletedUser

The fact bold, baba and pnut had over 80 members all together but now you are 2 tribes?
`
Again, Im not in either of the Smart tribes ya nub. Get your facts right. Don't talk if you don't know what the hell you're talking about ffs.

DeletedUser118971

`
Again, Im not in either of the Smart tribes ya nub. Get your facts right. Don't talk if you don't know what the hell you're talking about ffs.

im sorry sir, but this does not concern you then? Maybe go somewhere, that actually concerns you.....

Your in vodka, just went to find you in game.
Clearly didn't know vodka loved smart so much... Then again I'm sure they have to suck up to smart being the lesser tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

im sorry sir, but this does not concern you then? Maybe go somewhere, that actually concerns you.....

Your in vodka, just went to find you in game.
Clearly didn't know vodka loved smart so much... Then again I'm sure they have to suck up to smart being the lesser tribe.

Hahahahaha. Lol Everything on this world concerns me. Including your stupidity considering you just tried to Label Vodka sucking up to Smart. Thank you for making my day. You're obviously ignorant af. I've nothing more to say.

LOL

DeletedUser118971

Hahahahaha. Lol Everything on this world concerns me. Including your stupidity considering you just tried to Label Vodka sucking up to Smart. Thank you for making my day. You're obviously ignorant af. I've nothing more to say.

LOL

Your reply is invalid. ( try harder at a come back, was abit sh*t ) Come again.....

The fact you guys have an allainace with smart means you clearly need them.

I'll add to this...

The fact your sticking up for them and not even in this war.... So this forum doesn't concern you..

...... I guess you just wanna be in their tribe? Maybe?

DeletedUser121006

I drink and you are getting drunk bro woooohoo

LC Hammer

Your reply is invalid. ( try harder at a come back, was abit sh*t ) Come again.....

The fact you guys have an allainace with smart means you clearly need them.

I'll add to this...

The fact your sticking up for them and not even in this war.... So this forum doesn't concern you..

...... I guess you just wanna be in their tribe? Maybe?
All your points are based on speculation, so your argument is not logically sound. It sounds to me that you're a little butthurt your OP failed.

We don't suck up to anyone. Vodka is its own entity, and chances are it will remain that way.

DeletedUser

It wasn't a comeback ya nub. It was me literally laughing out loud at your ignorant comment.

The fact that we have an alliance with Smart means that we have an alliance with them. It means nothing more or nothing less. When I was in Baba, we were working together with PNUT. I didn't want to merge into the new merger tribe just because it didn't suit my taste. So I joined Vodka. Vodka needs Vodka. We are allied with Smart because we've had a good relationship with some of their players from the beginning and that's what you call a true alliance with players. Even if we went separate ways, we know who our allies are. Who our friends are. We haven't done a single Op together. Neither have we supported each other. Because we don't need each others help. We can each stand our own. If the day comes, if they need our help, we wouldn't hesitate to.

I'm not sticking up for Smart. I only stated facts which you lacked. They don't need me to stick up for them. You clearly can't think objectively.

Why would my account want to join Smart when I didn't join join them after the merger idiot.

DeletedUser118971

This is what I like to hear. Never knew why vodka was created :p! Now i do I guess.
The funny fact here is... I never said I was stating facts... Is a old lonely single man not allowed to have his opinion is this dying world???
I'm happy for you, that your ready to attack them if needed, glad you guys can stand against them.

Laugh at me or not... But I never get butt hurt over a game... Espically tw.

Not gonna lie I do like some vodka... Probs not what your drinking tho... I love it with rockstar, not gonna lie. ( just cause I don't drink it straight, don't mean I'm man enough. )

I'm here to squiggle.

DeletedUser118971

I thought the only people who still drank Rockstar were 13 year olds who love WWE and spray deodorant instead of showering? :rolleyes:

I use role on, so much cheaper! £1 a pop! What a deal. Better then you think too! 48hr protection!

Sorry, but what is wwe? Some kind of world of Warcraft? Spelt wrong when shortened?

Deleted User - 4669627

We're not here to impress. We're here to reach that magical number of 70%

for the free premium? as explained in 4 other threads, there's much simpler & more assured ways of acquiring several hundred pp

must be some other reason you're trying to win, but if it's not pp & not to impress, what could it be?