Rate the Player Above

The Four Llamas

Rating: IVIySteriousS Overall 4/10
Growth: 7/10 - Has grown fairly well in the last month but will come to a halt or at the very least slow down considerably very soon I imagine as you will have to target bigger and more skilled players than before from now on.
Location: 1/10 Terrible positioning. Away from the main tribal cluster with very few members next to or around him. Sandwiched by two top tribes, you will need to pull something out of the bag if things go south.
OD: 5/10 Reasonable ODA, I imagine it will go up soon with time. ODD - 5/10 Similar to his ODA, reasonable for his size but not great. However, his supporting OD is 7/10 as he is rank 29, better than most. Good team player.
Tribe: 6/10 The tribe has a great position in the world, if led properly and strategically it can do well and cause trouble but they are fairly split. Having said that their north western cluster looks strong on face value.
Farming: 2/10 For your size it's really bad that you are only farming just over a mil a day which was your max on the 25th of last month. You are in the midst of good players but even so, should be higher than what it already is.
Past: From just digging up old worlds from the name you provided and are currently playing 94.net with, looking at those stats shows me this is your most successful world with another world following with 70k+ in points. Doesn't seem very experienced nor threatening but never judge a book by its cover, we shall see.

Rate: The Four Llamas

LC Hammer

Rating: The Four Llamas Overall 7.2/10
Growth: 6/10 - Contender account. Its rated low because growth has leveled out which is understandable as you were just OPed by YES
Location: 3/10 Honestly pretty weird location. You're in K44 in the middle of your tribe. But you're also in k45 on the YES front, and Gasp front
OD: 10/10 Great ODA and the best ODD in the world. I feel bad for your troops, they've been through hell.
Tribe: 8/10 Smart! specifically Pnut , have handled both -YES- Ops extremely well. Interested to see if you can manage to flip it and go on the offense.
Farming: 9/10 Your farming is hella good. 14th in resources looted
Past:Its been awhile since i've played so I dont really know you very well. Not your fault, its mine.

Rate: Oberjarl is Awesome

DeletedUser120958

Rating: Oberjarl is Awesome 2/10
Growth: 10/10 Non stop nobling.
Location: 7/10 Depending on next moves, can be extremely good. Bordering few big tribes.
OD: 1/10 Too many internals and free villages.
Tribe: 8/10 Small size, boring rim cleaners so far.
Farming: 9/10 Well any less would be surprising with your growth.
Past: Nothing too amazing.

Rate: Alfredo

DeletedUser120833

Rating: Alfredo Overall 5,6
Growth: 5/10, you're not even on the top 100 growth ranking? Guess that's what early wars does to you. :eek:
Location: 7/10 a lot of potential if you guys could do any real damage to Smart soon.
OD: 4/10 even though this category isn't really relevant just yet. Surprised Smart has left you alone until now, tho. 19k ODD? :confused:
Tribe: 7/10 Nothing impressive shown from -YES- this far IMO. Let's hope better things come, eh?
Farming: 7/10 Actually quite decent farming, I think you might've switched to C farming a little too early tho.
Past: 6/10 Looks like you did decently on 86 before quitting, but I bet you've played other worlds. Unfortunately I'm not able to find these right now.

Rate: Sneaky Jesus

tommeehh

Rating: Sneaky Jesus - Overall rating = 9
Growth: 10/10 - Juggling between 1st and 2nd place
OD: 5/10 - You almost have more points than OD :p seem's you've have an easy time on W94 so far.
Tribe: 7/10 - Vodka is achieving a good, steady growth rate, however very low number of members.
Farming: 10/10 - I am microfarming like crazy all day and I still can't get close to you. Does absolutely no-one farm around you?
Past: X/10 - Past worlds on Sneaky Jesus acc aren't impressive, looks like you just pp farmed, but your high performance now suggests that you must have had some high ranking past experience on another account.

Rate: Tommeehh

DeletedUser911

Growth: 10/10 - Juggling between 1st and 2nd place

Rank 1 (in points) was just reached today for the first time by SJ account. Never has SJ 'juggled' between the ranks.

Farming: 10/10 - I am microfarming like crazy all day and I still can't get close to you. Does absolutely no-one farm around you?

SJ account recently stopped microfarming. You can look at the last time they had a 'villages plundered' record.
f31d2432be2d61e010a5c8cc2f941009.png

(Which was half-way through last month)

You can also look to see that Vodka has a good number of top farmers in the tribe. A ton of people are farming quite a bit around the SJ account... (Guess those ponies are just treated well by the Good Sheppard).

Past: X/10 - Past worlds on Sneaky Jesus acc aren't impressive, looks like you just pp farmed, but your high performance now suggests that you must have had some high ranking past experience on another account.

I think you missed world 87...

Maybe take another look?

(#1 Pointwhore of 94) SocratesJC

The Hound

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I usually hate doing this, but externals are dead so here we go.
Rate: Twodeadly 101/10
Will forever be rank one in my eyes <3 No faults. 10/10

Rate: The Hound

DeletedUser121068

rate; The Hound (9.6/10)
Growth; fast grower (8/10)
Location; very good location. middle of the tribe. (8/10)
OD; 759.730 good (7/10)
ODA; 528.975 great attacker
ODD; 5.953 lucky fellah :)
ODS; 220.000 nice teamplayer

Tribe; Smart! good location bad location , you can see it from both sides .
exp players with great timing and teamwork together.(9/10)
Farming; 10/10 good job yesterday
past; seems me a good loyal player

rate; IVIySteRiousS-
I done farmed a bit cuz i didnt like the score

DeletedUser911

I'm not sure how The Hound is a 'Fast grower'. I would hesitate to give him a negative rating, but he started May 15th and only has 27 villages...

I mean, compare that to Superbad -- he is sitting pretty at 35 villages and started the world on the 17th of June (ignore his erroneous insert into the world the month before when he was clearly not actually playing the world; afterwhich, he restarted on June 17th).

The Hound

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You know what? I'll be honest , my growth is not great. Me and my co's have recently said this. Honestly for growth I would give myself a 6/10. But then I probably have triple the amount of nobles compared to Superbad.

I farm triple the amount he does. I also have over triple the ODA he has. Yes, my growth has suffered, but I made sacrifices for my tribe and my LC are always out so that I can afford to keep buying nukes and nobles. Sometimes its not about constantly sending out nobles.

I'm not taking anything away from the Superbad. account- Actually a very good player and credit to him. Although if we want to start adding comments to the game then lets take everything in :)

Although challenging players is always good and you are right about my growth, but there's always more than one side. Also you state about him having 8 more villages than me, yet there is not even a 10k gap between us, like i said its not always about the amount of villages.

Sam

Last edited:

Strong Hand

Reaction score
Rate: IVIySteRiousS- 7/10
Growth: 3/10 for your OD you should have taken more than 5 villages that weren't barbs or internals

Location: 7/10 on the edge of your tribe right next to your allies VODKA, room to grow safely plenty of farming material around

OD: 7/10 Not bad for your size but still too early to really say

Tribe: Still too early to tell, haven't seen anything good or bad from them yet.

Farming: 8/10 3.7 mil plundered yesterday, not bad, not the best.

Past: Can't really say, seems you haven't done much on this account but not sure if you've played others.

IGN: Strong Hand

DeletedUser911

You know what? I'll be honest , my growth is not great. Me and my co's have recently said this. Honestly for growth I would give myself a 6/10. But then I probably have triple the amount of nobles compared to Superbad.

I farm triple the amount he does. I also have over triple the ODA he has. Yes, my growth has suffered, but I made sacrifices for my tribe and my LC are always out so that I can afford to keep buying nukes and nobles. Sometimes its not about constantly sending out nobles.

I'm not taking anything away from the Superbad. account- Actually a very good player and credit to him. Although if we want to start adding comments to the game then lets take everything in :)

Although challenging players is always good and you are right about my growth, but there's always more than one side. Also you state about him having 8 more villages than me, yet there is not even a 10k gap between us, like i said its not always about the amount of villages.

Sam

Sure thing Sam. It is fair an natural to defend yourself after the comments I made. I have no intentions here (in my post) of taking away from other parts of your game, nor assessing what parts of the game are most important. I simply wondered where in the world Ivy got the idea that 'The Hound' account has been a 'fast grower'. It seems we agree on that point and I can appreciate your humility.

oberjarl is awesome

Rate: Strong Hand 4/10

Growth: 3/10 Started in the core which is why this isn't a 1. All good caps, lost 2 to current Smart! members. Starting at the begginning and under 100k after almost 3 months isn't very good.

Location: 5/10 Somewhat on the border with Smart! so possibility for growth, however you are stuck in the middle of the core with no easy expansion. No specific area for you within your tribe.

OD: 5/10 Good ODA for your size suggests that all villages capped were worked for. Little ODD or ODS shows hasnt really been attacked and not necesarily the best tribemate as I know your tribe has fought a lot. Also you lost 2 villages and have nothing in terms of ODD to show for it. Do you not know how to stack or snipe? Maybe just capped while you were offline.

Tribe: 5/10 Respect to this group of members to be winning while outnumbered, however there are 80 of you in a tiny area and have shown nothing in terms of growth recently at all. So many below 10k in a week, only 2 over 40k growth.

Farming: 3/10 I get youre in the core, but 1.4mil at 96k points is awful

Past: 3/10 Many recent worlds, not much to show for it.

IGN: Oberjarl is Awesome

kingraz

Reaction score
Rating: Oberjarl is Awesome - 8/10
Growth: 7.5/10 - Has grown fairly well than several others. If it had been for 80% or more internals the growth would have scored 9.5.

Location: 8/10 - Can't ask for more, amazing location close to RIM. If it had been last week the location would have scored 10/10. But with recent tension with smart it looks tricky. Giving the advantage to the player but lets see how he performs with real attacks without internals.
OD: 8/10 Reasonable ODA, this should shoot soon with War coming in.
Tribe: 8.5/10 The tribe has a great position in the world, if led properly and strategically it can do well and cause trouble but they are fairly split. Having said that their north western cluster looks strong on face value.
Farming: 7.5/10 6 million looks fairly decent. But many players of your size are farming more and less than this value, so can't complain much other than it could be better.
Past: 8/10 W80 was a decent outing but played too many worlds - did not dig much.

Rate: Kingraz

Lord BillyNoMates

Rating: Kingraz
Growth: 6.0/10 - top 50 not to bad but not to impressive either.
Location: 8/10 - has a lot to noble west but going north is full of NN
OD: 6/10 total OD is reasonably low
Tribe: 9/10 the tribe could be a major threat but their academy tribe will slow them down
Farming: 9/10 farming is top 10 but not to good since a lot of the top players are busy in wars
Past: N/A i dont vote past achievements

Twodeadly

DeletedUser

Rate: TwoDeadly 5/10

Growth: 3/10 Rank 8 in points but rank 88 in ODA. Easy start, eh?

OD: 8/10 Nice ODS at least.

Tribe: 7/10 looks okay

Farming: 9/10

Past: 1/10 you were nobled by a barb and by swords. That's pretty much all I know about you.

IGN: I do not play this world, so I picked this name randomly. Stunner

Lord BillyNoMates

Rate: TwoDeadly 5/10

Growth: 3/10 Rank 8 in points but rank 88 in ODA. Easy start, eh?

OD: 8/10 Nice ODS at least.

Tribe: 7/10 looks okay

Farming: 9/10

Past: 1/10 you were nobled by a barb and by swords. That's pretty much all I know about you.

IGN: I do not play this world, so I picked this name randomly. Stunner
i guess your definition of growth is different then the rest of us

having low ODA is perfect for high growth and if you think otherwise then your obviously not very bright

DeletedUser

Just doesn't look like you fight much for your villages. No need to insult my intelligence, mate.

Please rate Stunner to keep this thread on track.

DeletedUser115004

I'm not sure how The Hound is a 'Fast grower'. I would hesitate to give him a negative rating, but he started May 15th and only has 27 villages...

I mean, compare that to Superbad -- he is sitting pretty at 35 villages and started the world on the 17th of June (ignore his erroneous insert into the world the month before when he was clearly not actually playing the world; afterwhich, he restarted on June 17th).

Why do people think fast growth when you join months late on the rim is impressive? its literally done every world by random people who like an easy time on the rim.

Its not impressive in the slightest.