The End of Casual 1?

DeletedUser81551

Okay, I will cut right to the chase without giving any fancy introduction speech.

NOTE: I am only concerned about Casual 1. I do not care what happens with Casual 2 or any other casual world.

Almost 3 months ago on 17.05. at 11:08 Server Time, the Tribal Wars team announced regarding the closing of casual 1 where it was also mentioned that the point range will gradually increase up to 200%. After that, it will be removed entirely.

The ones who had will to fight were happy and excited with this decision since now they can attack anyone they please. But also many were unhappy because they won't be able to freely munch barbs anymore.

But on 07.08. at 11:14 Server Time, the Tribal Wars team sent another announcement mail saying this:

Hi,

As previously written, this casual world is currently being led up to a close.

Today the attack block has been increased to 80%. The gold coin costs have also been reduced to 50% of the base value.

For the next two weeks, the attack block will increase again to 90% and then 100%. Two weeks after that, the attack block will be removed entirely.

We have also added a dominance win condition to this world. Once a tribe reaches 51% dominance, they will be considered the winner and the world will close.

If no tribe has reaches 51% dominance by the end of the year, the #1 tribe will win in January 2018.

- The Tribal Wars Team

I have no complaints regarding the dominance based win. But what bothers me is the last line where it is mentioned that CASUAL 1 ends by January 2018.

Truly, this world has been going on for a very long time, but to finish it in the next 5 months when a lot of us have spent so much time in the preparation, organizing and above all, the work that we have done in this world for the past 4-5 years appears to be very soon and hurried.

All the major tribes left in Casual 1 are currently battling with their enemies like crazy so that we can decide who is the strongest and who are the weaklings. But with the short period of time given not much can be done.

Even the Point Range rule has not been removed completely. I will talk only about my own clan. We have been working hard to reach the position we are in right now. And ending the world in less than 5 months is not fair at all.

And there are plenty chances that the few tribes would decide to merge together on 31st December 2017 and the next day "Yay! we have won!! woohoo!!"

Would that be fair to the tribes who were NOT a part of that merge? I don't really think so.

We all know, "War does not determine who is right - only who is left."

Thus, we need more time to decide which tribes deserves to be ranked 1 in a neat and fair way.

Everyone reading this are requested to please post their thoughts regarding this topic.

Happy Hunting!

||A|L|I|||S|H|A|H||

Last edited:

DeletedUser121084

I usually just pop in the TW forums and read here and there but when TW Team sent everyone on Casual that mail (shown above) i wasnt very happy,so i signed up.

Some of you will say 'pff its just Casual who cares' yes i agree for most of the years it was very frustrating not able to clear your area and having to travel to hit your targets in point range,so you can imagine the ops we made how hard it was but it was a TEAM effort knocking the enemy down then the other player carrying on so it wasnt easy but casual fitted in with mine and other players RL.

So now with the point range dropping you can attack all the players you have wanted to for all those years,tribes able to declare and have a decent fight so this world has started to get more exciting now so you can imagine why some of us are frustrated with the short date.

Ask anyone who has been there since the beginning,there has been alot of ups and downs,big tribes dominating then falling and now TW Team have just written this world off so quickly it is just going to cause chaos.

unhappy/angry/p***ed
Kat

It ain't over till the fat lady sings and right now i have kidnapped her...

DeletedUser97461

I agree with all of the above. Let folks fight it out a bit. We've been not able to attack outside our range for a long time, so now that we can, at least let us enjoy it a bit. Maybe with the next casual world, increase the range earlier from whenever you're wanting to shut it down.

lifeisame

Why are they rushing us after 4.5 years. These are your dedicated, hard core players. When the game has just started to get really fun you are you are putting a quick end to it. This is not the way to treat loyal players. Let us fight it out without a specific end date. You can leave the world dominance part and eliminating the attack ranges but the deadline must go.

DeletedUser

I rarely use the forums, I'm normally too busy to spend the time to read all the bickering and name alling hat goes on here but I have to agree with everything that is said here.

With many, not all of the tribes but many of them they got to be in the top ten ranks by recruiting a full tribe and nobling barbs or players occassionally, it was points that got them there. Very few of them got there by winning wars, but with my tribe they not once fell below rank ten, and are still fighting their butts off to keep there, even with only 9 members they never run from war. Yes its been a long world and so were the earlier ones, main worlds now with six months duration are far too short they have no character, and are often won by the tribe wo can merge the highest pointers, with rarely true wars like on old wars.. and yes I've been in a few end wars on early worlds to know what I'm talking about.

When casual was created it was a wprld to teach those who got rimmed how to play the game. It soon became evident that what it was teaching was nothing like the main worlds but something totally different. With Casual we didnt have an end war to aim for for we were told casual had no end game. We became good friends fighting day by day along side each other. Even enemies became friends with each other at times out of respect or a number of reasons.

Many people thought it was to be a world where they didnt have to be so active, and soon found that if they werent they wouldnt get a chance to be in a good tribe, as the tribes became moe and more serious and required more activity. TBH the last four years on Cas 1 has made it more like a tribal war world.. with tribes continually fighting for dominence but then being challenege, and new ones taking over and the cycle started again.

Talking of my own tribe, For the past four years we have been fighting one war after another, always against top ranked tribes, and usually alone. But you might say thats the point of the game, it is, and for one thing it never got boring for us. A lot of tribes merged or gave up, in fact all but one tribe who did declare on us have all gone, yet my members fight on with the same determination they have always had. We realised early on we may never get to be rank one, we didnt have the premium that other tribes members put into their growth, but we were strong and we watched each other backs. They are a team and because of that teammanship and the determinaton to win the battle if not the war and not fall is what has kept them going.

When the first announcements were made about end game many tribes saw people delete, people who had been there from the beginning either stopped being so active or they just deleted.. gone. My tribe stayed together, so much so when one of our 'family' sadly passed away last month it hit us hard, we had lost a good friend, a family member.

The other day I was looking through archives and it was amazing how much had changed from the start, to today. Younger players have grown up with Casual, one player I know was embarrassed when I reminded him of a post he wrote 4 years ago, he sounded so young.

A lot of history has gone down, over the years, a lot of work, a lot of hours by those of us who have been there for most of those years if not all. For some of us the fight has been harder than others, but ITS A FIGHT THAT SHOULD BE RECOGNISED SOMEHOW.

Currently there are two family tribes fighting for that top spot, a spot that only one tribe can hold so what will happen to their family tribes they have had for years on dec 31st? Only so many can fit into a tribe, so a lot of people will be disapointed as people are dropped or merged and new tribe formed just so that they could win.

Having a dominence win now is a farce in my opinion as their have been many times over the past 4 or 5 years when there could easily be a dominence win, but we were told there was not an end game, and the wheel turned and the circle started again until there was again a new tribe at the top who had the dominence of the world and would of been winner were it not for the fact it was casual.

Why should those players who have worked together from the beginning, who have op'd, fought and argued their way up the ranks, defended, supported, declared, won and lost be cast aside on 1st Jan 2018 just because The powers that be decide they want to end the world?

Right now I think I'm correct in saying 9 of the top ten tribes are at war, it may not be offical but they are at war with another top ten tribe (s) until the latest announcement they were at war to gain land, and be that top tribe. They wanted to control the world and be known as the winning tribe. But now I'm sure many are asking, I've definitily heard it said on Cas 2, so no doubt cas 1 is same, where players are asking whats the point in fighting for the top, the world will end no matter if the conditons previously anounced, which are the conditons on main worlds are not met.

Everything these thribes have worked for, everything they planned, opped and hoped for is now being cast aside as if they were nothing, years of blood and sweat torn away by one sentence

"CASUAL 1 ends by January 2018"

No matter if no tribe has the most dominence, or if no tribe has won their war. None of it matters any more to TW they want to cast it aside end it.. like a Tv serial that stops mid season and is never continued.

At first many of us groaned at the thought there was no end game, but over time we adapted the gameplay on the world so it did not matter. We planned the future of our tribes, as a general plans the future of his army. plans of action that would take a while to complete, some may be put into action already some not bcause we thought we had time to be able to plan everything down to the last second, with every t crossed and every i dotted, because we beleived and told our members that there would be something to look forward to at the end, a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Now all that has been for nothing, for now the rainbow has been broken off and thw world no longer is a circle, but flat and has an end where we all drop off on 1st Jan.

Did you ever think to ask us what we wanted? We are your customers, without us you would not have a game lasting so long, recognised by so many in so many worlds, it is our premium that pays your wages. its bad enough that main world games are so premium orintated and end after 180 days, but at least they have an end game scenario to look forward to.. something to aim for, a hope a light at the end of the tunnel.. yet we who have been so loyal to our members and to the world for so many years are given nothing..

Last edited by a moderator:

pokemonEX.co.UK

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
So after all these years youre just gonna end this world alongside casual 2. there is no thought process to this at all.

d962b0226686433d8718454f0437ec0d.png

you have seen the core players on these worlds, no other world last this long now days. 302 players on cas 1 which has survived 5 yrs, 5 yrs of paying for prem and AM.

there are 664 players on cas 2 which have played for almost 4 yrs.

lets say each player buys 500 prem a month for Prem account and also Account Manager. i know this generally isnt the case however lets say it is.

302 Players on cas 1:

Per month £3020 spent buying premium
55 months cas 1 has been ongoing
from cas 1 from these 302 players has spent £166100 on premium

664 Players on cas 2:

Per month £6640 spent on buying premium
40 months cas 1 has been ongoing
from cas 2 from these 664 players has spent £265600 on premium

so from cas 1 and cas TW has earnt roughly £431700 in the last 55 months.

that number will be alot higher in general as certain players will be spending pp on buildings, resources and boosts. there were alot more players at the beginning.

alot of these players will be playing other worlds alongside thus increasing your profits cause they will be paying for more prem. for TW casual worlds are easy money for you. players want to keep there accounts there and you are taking that away from them.

you have not even bothered to send a survey out asking what the player thoughts are on the changes to this world.

i have sent in dozens of mails to support team during the course of the point limit being raised, it eventually came clear that they arent thinking of the players, they have no clue on what they are doing and seem to making very rash decisions on how these worlds are gonna be played out.

on every normal world you know what you are signing up for. you know when you join you have a world age of 180 days. that you will have a set win % whether or not that is 60, 70, 75 or even 100% dominance.

you have chosen cas 1 and cas 2 as 51% but what is the point of choosing that target if you arent even gonna let any tribe get to the point unless it is through merges?

you brought these worlds in as training worlds, alot of training has been done through the course of these years. however players had to change the way they teach due to the limitations in place. the limitations were fun at 1st but became tiresome at later stages.

however TW decided to change it suddenly by increasing the point limit. this invigorated alot of players, it brought players back to these world to active fight and contest areas. TW singularly brought these worlds back alive by simply changing the point limits. these worlds are just about to become some of the most aggressive worlds currently on TW. 51% dom is for alot of tribes a big jump upto, and they will fight, they will fight there very hardest to prove they deserve that win.

isnt that what TW is about? Warring proving you are the best of the best. .net has had 85 current world closes they all had proper win conditions and every player who joined those worlds knew what was gonna happen.

cas 1 and cas 2 were new worlds, people joined them to see what they were like. you had features in them which not in the new current casual worlds. some people didnt like them due to the slow nature of the worlds however it suited alot of players and alot of those players can be still seen to this day on these worlds.

you have players on cas 1 which are some of the largest players currently playing TW and you in the leadership team are not giving them a chance to show the rest of the world that they deserve to be in that spot.

there are alot of players who play normal worlds who dont think casual worlds are proper worlds, that they are full of noobs who dont know how to play due to the limitations in place. all youre doing by ending the worlds early is giving them further ammunition in belittling us players that we dont have any skills in actually fighting and that those in the leadership position within innogames itself are simply giving those on casual an easy exit.

We in casual worlds are not useless players, we are not players who cant play real worlds. we are players which have stuck to these worlds, made friends, enemies and families in the last 5 years. the community on these worlds are stronger than any other current world. this is due to the fact that they have been going on for so long. people trust each other and thus why the worlds have gone so big.

if you continue with this thought process of closing these worlds early even if they havent reached the dominance then you are belittling us. youre not giving us a chance and you are throwing us to the side as if we are insignificant to everyone else.

ba0ff9d2c4e02a75573910d049acf289.png

just as we have to follow rules, so should those in the leadership of this game. you are insulting the players on these worlds by belittling them and giving further ammo to other players who shun the players on casual.

if you decided to do this to a normal world there would be utter uproar from the players on them. why do you think it is acceptable to do it on casual worlds then? are we not equals to those on normal worlds? do we not deserve the chance to fight like a normal world and win it on our own?

you are taking this away from us! we deserve to be treated like any other player on this game and show that we deserve to win these worlds like any other world.

We want to win these worlds by hitting that 51% and those at innogames should let us do that.

Regards

Henry
Casual 1 - Pokemonex.co.uk
Casual 2 - Mrbig

DeletedUser81551

For the past 4 years, we were told that there is no end game condition for casual. And out of no where, one day we receive mail saying that the PR will be increased to 200% by the next 2 months and later will be removed completely and a dominance based winning condition will be set. It was never mentioned that the world will shut down by the end of this year no matter what happens. Which means that TW gave us incomplete information.

And also, this is what TW Support team says when someone sends them a ticket regarding this issue:

8b4f6c965c7eae3858ed9df943c64a93.png

Firstly, I am not sure why the line "Unfortunately we cannot keep older worlds open forever." was used. The person who sent the ticket never asked for keeping the world open forever.

Secondly, these are the top tribes of Casual 1 along with their dominance percentage.

7b299e2ebd481ea6c5d776bb13d38eb1.png

I hope the mods and rest of the TW support team have at least the basic knowledge about how things work in the game called TRIBAL WARS?

There is no way a tribe can reach 40% dominance in 4 months, 3 weeks (143 days).

If casual was supposed to be closed in such a manner then a notice with complete details must have been sent at least a year prior to the closing date.

I hope the deadline of January 2018 is removed and only the dominance based win condition is kept.

Happy Hunting!

||A|L|I|||S|H|A|H||

DeletedUser120708

im not going to type some long message out because they already but i and all the players i have talked to all agree with them let us play till we have a dominance victor!!!. up the speed if you have to. i will tell you this the decisions being made at tribalwars/ innogames this year has made me and a lot of other loyal players decide to not start other worlds even quitting worlds we started due to not knowing what cut rate thing your going to do next. not a lot of players around anymore as it is and driving more people out isnt going to help the game.
when you decided to end cas1 and 2 you also closed/ killed cas3. and closed it at only 1/4 the size of cas 1 and 2 making us think probably after January your going to end it in this bs way too. with this kind of decision making going on at the top is very disheartening and doesn't exactly instill that you guys have confidence in tribal wars being around in a year ether and heck ive started to holding off on buying pp till i need it cause i dont want to be at a loss when you put boards over the windows

cas2 wont even need the time cas1 does after all the support we have all gave tribalwars over these years let us win the way you set up isn't asking for more then we deserve
Qhc2Zk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

pokemonEX.co.UK

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
we are not asking for the worlds to be open forever. no one is asking for that.

what we are asking for is that the world stays open until the dominance is met. just like normal worlds.

cas 1 is a huge world and has a lot of potential to provide some decent fights in the future, cas 2 is smaller however that doesnt mean we cannot fight and gain that 51% to win.

all youre doing is cheating the players from a win they deserve. just cause the top tribe has the most villages does not mean they deserve to win it. you should let the players win these worlds not let innogames control how they are gonna be won. the players are the ones which are paying for this game, they are the ones with interest to finish the world they started and to prove to everyone who doubts them that they can do it.

if youre gonna keep pushing away the loyal players then tw will crash and you will lose your player base completely. it is your chance to change that future.

Citles.of.AH

As the leader of one of the remaining Top 10 tribes, and not currently the #1, or even #2, I really don't care all that much whether you keep to your current scheduled plan, or you change it. However, what I would like, is that whatever you decide to do, you let us know soon, and keep to your actual schedule. Your point range announcement is a good example of your failure to do this. It was announced that it would increase steadily over two months, and then disappear entirely. Well it has been well over 2 months, and is still not at 200%, yet alone gone entirely. Now you're announcing a new world changing condition, but apparently telling players that you may change your mind five months from now and not end the war should certain circumstances (however unlikely they may be) occur. This is a major problem for me. I do understand why a old world with only a handful of players left on it would need to be more rapidly ended, but I do not understand not sticking to the schedules and adjustments you hand out.

Decide what you're going to do, let the players know in advance (I do think 5 months may be rushing it a bit to fast, but again, I am not that concerned with the change, more so whether or not you'll wait until five months down the line and change it again). As a tribe leader I am responsible for making the best possible decision for my tribe and it's members. I make those decisions based on the TW rules and regulations, world requirements and goals, and the ever changing diplomacy and borders of each world. When you announce a big change like the PR limit going up (a popular change), the noble coins cost decreasing (also popular), and new world ending scenarios (mixed reviews), and then do not stick to it, or change it later, it annoys me more than anything else as I have made plans for my members based on your schedule that you then fail to uphold. Please do not wait until the end of the world to change your ruling, IF you're going to extend it more than five months I would like to know about it sooner than later so we can plan accordingly. This is a war game, one where timing is almost everything; I work with my members ever single day to ensure their timing is precise and effective; I should be able to expect more from the staff, and the company itself, that is collecting my money to support their game.

Decide, and act accordingly with that schedule, don't keep us in the dark until the last moment.

Last edited:

DeletedUser81551

After few months casual 1 will celebrate its 5th Birthday.

That World was kept open for 5 years and suddenly TW Team are hurrying to close the world.

We will get less than 4 months to attack any player regardless of their points.

What is the reason of such hurry?

Just remove that goddamned point range shit and let us fight and see who reaches 51% dominance first.

Meh..I feel we are wasting our time writing all these long things. TW team are not even bothered to read and reply us here.

||A|L|I|||S|H|A|H||

pokemonEX.co.UK

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
this is on the World Dominance Screen within casual 1. However TW have sent a mail stating otherwise. why can we not follow the this and aim to hit 51% without TW muddling in the outcome of it?

732dc997bb52160947914bc7b15d41dd.png

DeletedUser

Is there any point in us actually telling them our views? They probably dont even come to the forums.

They change the game rules withut consultation and expect us to lap it up?

If this was World Tennis, Rigby, Cricket, Football, Soccer or any other international game if the ruling 'body' changed the rules, then contradicted , changing them again and again despite what it said in the rule book there would be large international outrage.

If a club wants to change its rules it needs to put them forward throuh consultation with its members and discussed at the AGM. To do otherwise would cause outrage and the club would likely fall as disgruntled members leave.

So why is this any different?

Why should we put our time effort and money into a game where the Programers either sont care about itz 'members' or the left hand does t k ow what the riht hand is doing. i.e. TW Staff Joe bloggs has always stated that casual worlds had no end game. He has played the game on numerous worlds, was one of the initial programmera, and modded a world or two in his time.

A new younger member of the team, Bill Smith, who is not long out of nappies, never played the game and doesnt know the history, comes in and thinks wait a sec, why should casual worlds be any different from other worlds, its about time this old world was brought up to the modern age and he calls a staff meeting and tells them his plans and asks his assistant Hattie Teamaker to let the players know that the Casual world will be ending, after all they now have casual four, he states any players from the first one can move to the fourth one. Numbers are low on Casual four so this will help the number grow on that world and stop he thinks the irignial casual world from ruining all he other worlds, (dont forget he has never played the game, nor knows how it works to him it is a job, a company produxt that needs to have its ratings boosted). So Hattie Teamaker sends a memo to the Mods and asks them to announce the end of casual worlds, to bring them in line with otherworlds they now have a end game scenario. So we recieve Announcement one.

In the meantime newly graduated officer manager Bill Smith after coming back from his summer vacation to Ibiza is going through the boks and sees thatthe Casual worlds are still going. He is furious and asks hattie teammaker why she disobeyed what he asked. Confused Hattie, asks how she did what he ahd asked and sent a memo out to let the players know the world now had an end game. Sighing Bill decided to take matter in his own hands, they to move forward its only a game to the players he thinks, amd casual 4 is no different so its not as if the game was being removed altogether all they need to do is log into c4 instead of c1. All other games bring our new expansions and stop making the older verson for sale, so why is this game any different. So he announces that the world will claim no matter what, he wants it gone .. nut he forgets to send a memo out to all the other departments of the changes he wantz done.

A few days later the Mods start getting numerous angry messagez from players about the change in rules, and end game conditions. They arw confused, as they hadnt heard of this change of ending it on Dec 31st. They look into it further, as they think the players must be mistaken looks like a hacker got in and sent out the wrong instructons to confuse everyone. But they need to reply to the players and say someting, so they give the best answer they think can give that the world 'may or may not end on the 31st december'.

Its all hypothetical but in business there is a common statement "If its not broke then dont fix it" Casual wasnt broken so why all the changes. True it cant go on for ever as it was but it could be adapted perhaps to make it more interesting to the players, after CONSULTATION leading it up to where it moved to a dominnce end scenario or a major world war s enario with the victors coming out on top, after an ahreed length of time.. so that we know what is coming.

Its true in life no one knows what the future brings, if this was rwal life we wouldnt know if the end of the world was coming unless our Wisewoman or Spirit Dr were to read the signs and foretell doom on all mankind. But this is the 21st Centruy and its not real life its a game, and while it is one that is supposed to resemble the life of tribes and thier constant battle for dominence.. we as the player needs to k ow what is going on..

We need ot be able to plan our future for our tribe, and our members, do we declare war on the tribe that dared ti attack us or do we join the war if our allies. Do we keep with diplomavy or do we drop it and fight as if the fate of the world depended om it. Do we put up premium or not, do we noble more villas or not.. they cant just leave us hanging like this in uncertainty

We need a definaite answer and a plan of action that we can work towards with our villages, armies and tribes.

But I d8unt we will get it, Good ole 'yiung' Bill Smith doesnt care he just wants to move on to the next project, to bring them more income to increase his bonus at the end of the year.

Citles.of.AH

I believe you all would be happy to hear, if you haven't contacted them more recently and heard yourself, that they are considering letting it last out; I recently contacted support, and directed them to this forum topic, in regards to their failure to recently keep to define schedules in the past, and much to my own dismay they didn't do much to answer my question but did say there is a decent chance they would consider allowing the world to last longer based on the responses from all of you - so don't think it was for nothing, you all have made a difference in their perspective.

DeletedUser120128

Do the math. Casual has 321,332 villages. 51% domination is 163,880 villages. Even if Nuke, Rim, Legion, Legi0n, & FoK did a mega merge, they still wouldn't get 51%, given the 30 member tribe limit. Even if the top 30 players in the world united to form a mega-tribe, they'd only have 81,438 villages, 25% domination. Four years of playing under point range rules has insured no one player or tribe got too far ahead of the others. Perhaps 51% domination COULD happen, given a year or so playing with no point limits, and half price coins. But it isn't gonna happen in 5 months, regardless what kind of Diplomacy Wars occur.

Until this week, Casual 1 has always stated the top PLAYER at the end of the round wins. Many of us have asked Inno repeatedly when exactly the round is going to end. We never could get a concrete answer from them. Therefore, in my opinion, the round ended when Inno blatantly (and misguidedly) changed the rules, with complete disregard to the customers their decision affected. Since the round we've been playing is obviously over, I hope everyone playing with any semblance of honor joins me in congratulating Tlbdt03 as the indisputed winner. Whatever happens in the next 5 months is irrelevant, he's on top now, and has been in the top 5 for some time. Even though Inno will shove his record under the rug, showing he's just the duke of the #5 tribe when the world ends, I dare anyone to claim they deserve the title more than tlbdt03. You won, in my opinion. Congratulations, Mate.

Sure we can gripe here in the forums, but Inno isn't gonna listen to 300 players. To get their attention, we should all start spamming their Facebook page, where they conduct their recruiting for new players. Dislike it, and tell all your tribemates in your other worlds to do likewise. Yeah, it's more profitable to run a world where half of 4000 players are buying premium, instead of a world where all of 300 players are buying premium. Wanna get their attention, take your displeasure to social media where EVERYONE, current players and those considering joining, can read it.

I don't agree with the guy above that says Casual 1 has been dead for years. Not sure what game he's been playing, but anyone other than a deadbeat will assure him there's always been things to do, if you look for it. I agree with Ali, Kat, Citles, and everyone else condemning Inno's actions as BS. Sure, some of us are burnt out, and could use a break or a different world/tribe. However that's a moot point as nobody's forcing anyone to log in and play casual if they prefer not to. What Inno has done this time is yet another example where they're throwing the baby out with the bath water. That's an incredibly stupid business model, if you ask me.

Thanks
(not the original) Beerkiller (just the guy playing it)

pokemonEX.co.UK

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I believe you all would be happy to hear, if you haven't contacted them more recently and heard yourself, that they are considering letting it last out; I recently contacted support, and directed them to this forum topic, in regards to their failure to recently keep to define schedules in the past, and much to my own dismay they didn't do much to answer my question but did say there is a decent chance they would consider allowing the world to last longer based on the responses from all of you - so don't think it was for nothing, you all have made a difference in their perspective.

i also sent them the link to this forum as well.

Since the round we've been playing is obviously over, I hope everyone playing with any semblance of honor joins me in congratulating Tlbdt03 as the indisputed winner. Whatever happens in the next 5 months is irrelevant, he's on top now, and has been in the top 5 for some time. Even though Inno will shove his record under the rug, showing he's just the duke of the #5 tribe when the world ends, I dare anyone to claim they deserve the title more than tlbdt03. You won, in my opinion. Congratulations, Mate.

im sorry but the 4000+ barbs he has nobled really doesnt show any skill in the game and thus isnt really a comparative as to why he deserves to win this world. yeah he might be rank 1 but doesnt necessarily mean he deserves that rank.

there could be other players who might be far more worthy of that position than him and until war breaks out and these players have to actually fight we wont know who actually deserves the rank 1 position.

Henry

DeletedUser81551

Reply from Community Manager regarding this issue:

The decision has been made by the Tribal Wars Product management team regarding all versions of Tribal Wars. The decision affects all Tribal Wars casual worlds and we are following this process.
We have listened to the feedback given and requested a response, the response we have is the above.
From this point on the next step would be to reach December, and then again gather the feedback at that time and again pass this on also for a further decision.
We are aware of the issues you are describing and will do our best to convey this, however, there is also a wider process ongoing that we are subject too.
Be assured we will do our best to share your feedback and come to a satisfactory situation.

Best Regards,

Aliyah
Co-Community Manager.

Beerkiller said:
Since the round we've been playing is obviously over, I hope everyone playing with any semblance of honor joins me in congratulating Tlbdt03 as the indisputed winner. Whatever happens in the next 5 months is irrelevant, he's on top now, and has been in the top 5 for some time. Even though Inno will shove his record under the rug, showing he's just the duke of the #5 tribe when the world ends, I dare anyone to claim they deserve the title more than tlbdt03. You won, in my opinion. Congratulations, Mate.

Tlbdt03 is not a winner by any means? All that guy has done in casual 1 is noble barbs. Out of 4282 villages he owns, he has nobled 4259 barbs. And the rest are mostly cross nobles. He holds the 1st position for nobling maximum number of villages in a day. 152 villages out of which 152 are barbs. Whereas, I am at 2nd position with 108 villages out of which 108 are enemy villages.

Same goes for Chissy. He has had only and only nobled barbs in his entire 5 years in Casual 1. Look what I did to him. And trust me, that is nothing compared to what I am going to do to other peeps in future. All I have is one request to TW team. Let the world continue until a tribe has reached 51% dominance. Or maybe decrease the dominance requirement.

||A|L|I|||S|H|A|H||

Last edited:

Zero000

This is beyond absurd. We have begged for YEARS to at least slightly remove the percent rule since things were slowing down on this world. And then suddenly, it was decided to remove it alltogether in a matter of a couple months? That's like a slap in the face for the MANY of us who sent in support tickets about it. And the same goes for the world ending rules. You're going to end the world by the start of 2018? It's already been said but giving a world that's been around for four years only four months notice before you chop our heads off is a great way to lose loyal PAYING members.

Many of us play on regular worlds constantly to gain premium points from trading resources. This means that someone on those regular worlds is buying them. Thus, we are making TW even more money than just us spending the premium on our casual worlds alone.

Many members of casual also have friends who are no longer on casual who like to play with us when we join a world. Or play with us in other innogames games. If this is how you treat people who have been playing for almost FIVE YEARS. Then why should we or anyone else bother playing ANY of your games anymore.

There are so many things that could be done to make this end game scenario better. And it SHOULD have been done about two years ago if you wanted to it like it is now, and increased the percent rule much more gradually and decreased coin costs earlier.

As it was already said, it's not possible for a single tribe to win this world. And with the way things are set up, it isn't right for simply the top tribe to win as of a cut-off date. Most of the top ten tribes have been on this world for so long and so have their members. And the top 5 are also really close to each other in dominance.

I think most of the players are liking the current set up with the reduced coin costs and lowered percent rule restrictions. Wouldn't it be easier to just leave the rules as they are for longer? In my opinion, there is nothing that could be done to this world to make it reasonable to end it abruptly at the end of this year. NOTHING. And it makes me and most others that I've talked to FURIOUS that tribal wars has even done this.

To sum it up, we are angry. We feel betrayed by a game we love. We are still making tribal wars money. And the end game scenario for this world is completely BS!

Zero000

Also, let's leave any talk out of this forum that doesn't directly have to do with this topic. I don't care who's nobling barbs and who isn't and it's irrelevant.