Casual 4 World Discussion

Noble Syndrome

Hi All!

C4 is on it's way. Time to discuss what we think!

Post thoughts on the world, tribes to watch, feed back on settings etc... Go nuts!

Noble Syndrome

awkward-gif.gif

dase.us

Hello.
A friend of mine started on casual with a 10k points village.warehouse 30 farm 30.
Problem is both buildings have lvl 1 capacity.Basically making her account completely useless.can't recruit can't build anything because of this.Did this happened to any of you ?

FearIsBorn

Hello.
A friend of mine started on casual with a 10k points village.warehouse 30 farm 30.
Problem is both buildings have lvl 1 capacity.Basically making her account completely useless.can't recruit can't build anything because of this.Did this happened to any of you ?
same thing here, try having her downgrade her buildings by 1 lvl and redoing them

Noble Syndrome

Top 15 Tribes Currently

1) The Pirate Family

-TDP-
PPR
STCI

2) The ShapeShifter Family

Shift
Shape
VAMPS
TSW

3) The TW Rejects
(Reject)

4) The Knight Family

L.K
D.K

5) The End Family

TheEnd
End

6) The Bloodlust Family

BL
BL2
BL3

7) Total KnockOut (TKO)

8) Kings of the Rim (KING)

9) Tribal Wide Area Network (TWan)

10) Game of Thrones Family

Crows
Stark
TKO
Targ

11) Show Me What You Got Family

TwistD
ShowUs

12) Carnage
(~CRG~)

13) WOLF CLAN WARRIORS (W C W)

14) ATribe (ATribe)

15) Badinageous Order of Bunnies (Boobz)

Noble Syndrome

Most figures are now out of date and STCI screwed them up as well. But hope it is an enjoyable read. Tried to keep the comments brief and to the point.

1) Pirate Family
PPR -TTP-

Members: 56
Comments: Still up on top and not looking to go anywhere soon. The Pirate Family recently went down to just two tribes and disbanded STCI. With 14 gains against TKO, 9 against ShowUs but 27 losses to TWan and 8 to ATribe. A net loss of 12 might show that this powerhouse is not unbeatable.

2) Shape Shifter Family Shift Shape VAMPS TSW

Members: 95
Comments: With the largest membership by far Shift could well be a contender for the top spot, however... they seem to be content just munching barbs atm. Perhaps this sleeping giant will wake soon.

3) Reject Family Reject Loner

Members: 60
Comments: Unsure about these guys at this stage. They are down against TWan by 13 whom they are at war. ATribe also have 8 gains from them so time will tell if they can pull themselves back and prove they deserve the 3rd place.

4) The End Family TheEnd End

Members: 58
Comments: Seem content eating barbs... Might be the End for them when they run out.

5) TWan TWan

Members: 23
Comments: With war between them, Pirates, Reject and Shift TWan are proving to be a real contender so far. With 23 caps up on Pirates and 13 up on Reject and equal with Shift, can they survive the gang bang and take out the top tribes?

6) The Blood Lust Family BL BL2

Members: 56
Comments: Omnomnom...

7) ATribe ATribe

Members: 27
Comments: No comment.

8) Show US Family ShowUs TwistD

Members: 55
Comments: Nice leader. Their spread might be their undoing in the future.

9) Transformation TSM

Members: 25
Comments: A new tribe made up of leavers from Carnage, Stand my Ground and a couple of Pirates for measure. One to watch.

10) The First Order First!

Members: 16
Comments: Breaking from the Shift Family. A new tribe. Will be interesting to see how they go.

11) Total KnockOut TKO

Members: 28
Comments: Seems to be loosing to the Pirate Family atm.

12) Diesel Power -DP-

Members: 24
Comments: No idea.

13) TheL.K Family L.K D.K

Members: 30
Comments: Dying a slow death.

14) Oakenshield Oak

Members: 16
Comments: A small rim tribe. Could be one to watch in the future.

15) Spectres =N7=

Members: 30
Comments: As above.

Last edited:

DeletedUser96168

What did happen to L.K.? At one point they were plotting to overthrow Pirates but never made anything of it..

DeletedUser118206

KING were still the best tribe till people jumped ship

DeletedUser76208

How's it going everyone? I am back from a really long hiatus, it sucks to see how dead the game has gotten.

Noble Syndrome

ATribe now 8 villages up on TWan and counting as loadofrubbish gets rimmed. Shame the sitter didn't put up a better fight.

DeletedUser96168

Are Atribe and TWan crossing swords?

Didn't know that one :D

Noble Syndrome

Nothing official, but yeah... guess that's what happen's when you recruit players for their points right in the middle of another tribes cluster... bet they are kicking themselves all of the players they tried to poach from us didn't join them too...

DeletedUser96168

TWan love their poaching :D
Tried to poach pirates - failed
Tried to poach shift - failed
Tried to poach rejects - failed

OeimasO

TWan love their poaching :D
Tried to poach pirates - failed
Tried to poach shift - failed
Tried to poach rejects - failed

I am :)
But i poach only ones who are worth become our team members... only try on two reject members (who was nice or was without tribe before), Pirates... no, unless we count one who joined you latter. Shift family... i bet there is no members i would like in our team... There was few members of Atribe i mailed... but this was at time when they, had low activity to game... Seams Noble sit back under tribe wheel and go just fine right now :) few smaller tribes who have potential players in tribes, but tribes are dead...

Propaganda messages at first to all is not a poach ;)

In the other hand, i poach what i want, most of the world are in our enemy list so stop cry and try to war ;)
War stats:
TWan 56 villages, enemy tribes 13
(i bet Atribe alone have more....)

I thought starting a war with top 1 tribe will bring some fun... but seams they are more interested to internal themselves or dismissing players who got under attack by TWan ;) our we just not worth pirates attention... and I am too arrogant ;)

DeletedUser96168

Not dismissing players under attack, just dismissing those who are inactive :) you guys seem to find the inactive ones, though it's helping me root them out :D

Too many players being so casual.. problem with not being ruthless and kicking people out is that you get left with so many filthy casuals..

What is this, a Casual world?! :D

OeimasO

Still propaganda i make :)

I know :)

Most of all tribe players is inactive :) (except TWan, we have 143% activity, or Im bad in math...)