Fresh declares war on Pnut

• Thread starter DeletedUser120943
  • Start date

DeletedUser120361

Shayd obviously TheBarbarian is here to noble Cornish ;)

Meanwhile...
Side 1:
Tribes: Smart!, Smart?
Side 2:
Tribes: -YES-
Players: thincat

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 5
Difference: 10

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: Smart!, Smart?
Side 2:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 5
Difference: 5

chart

The Pieman9 returns

Well this speaks volumes lol, good work smart. Yes y'all just kinda fell behind and off the map. If NN wasn't taking the path of least resistance, they could just come steam roll you guys.

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well this speaks volumes lol, good work smart. Yes y'all just kinda fell behind and off the map. If NN wasn't taking the path of least resistance, they could just come steam roll you guys.

Path of least resistance? NN Steamroll?

Lets be serious for a few seconds, NN have really done nothing at all but recruit for the last month and were/are in effect at a height nearly 80 accounts. There is nothing at all impressive in that or anything to suggest that NN Could "steamroll" anything could they recruit another 20 accounts and gain another 500 villages sure that would look good on paper right.

DeletedUser120361

Just putting in relevant place.

Side 1:
Tribes: Smart!
Side 2:

Side 1: 66
Side 2: 7
Difference: 59

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 464,368
Side 2: 51,843
Difference: 412,525

chart

The Pieman9 returns

Path of least resistance is what youve just explained, thats exactly what I ment. If they did get aggressive, Just picture all dem nukes they probably have saved up though lol.

With the recent stats, what I mean is yes would probably do aweful and be steamrolled.

DeletedUser120740

Path of least resistance? NN Steamroll?

Lets be serious for a few seconds, NN have really done nothing at all but recruit for the last month and were/are in effect at a height nearly 80 accounts. There is nothing at all impressive in that or anything to suggest that NN Could "steamroll" anything could they recruit another 20 accounts and gain another 500 villages sure that would look good on paper right.

Don't be silly we just annihilated purge. 87 caps and thats only taking into account the stats during the official declaration.

Smart is the product of a "mega merge" so let's not get to hypocritical

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Don't be silly we just annihilated purge. 87 caps and thats only taking into account the stats during the official declaration.

Smart is the product of a "mega merge" so let's not get to hypocritical

Don't be silly yourself, You recruited what 5 players of the top players from purge and the east of K54 (to link up with the other what 8-10? players recruited directly from Axe) and gang banged 2 isolated accounts who had no other member near for maybe 30-40 fields. capping maybe 40 villages with the assistance of Crawl, and NN's other un- official basher tribe **P**

10 Players then joined Vodka from Purge , and you started to clean up a few more caps, Many of them gifted to you.

So to sum it up, Recruit 15 accounts in K54 in the space of a month, + use the 7 that were in **P** to cap villages from purge that was what maybe 15 members by this point , and consider that an annihilation , pathetic really.

And if you want to go into the "only 87 caps from the official declaration", Then why not explain to the world how those others caps were acquired,how NN leadership was crawling to purge for diplo promising to keep there players in check in K54, only for them to be under the table working with the remaining Axe (**P**) to stack, snipe and recap purge trains and nukes. Shady, and un impressive.

DeletedUser120740

Don't be silly yourself, You recruited what 5 players of the top players from purge and the east of K54 (to link up with the other what 8-10? players recruited directly from Axe) and gang banged 2 isolated accounts who had no other member near for maybe 30-40 fields. capping maybe 40 villages with the assistance of Crawl, and NN's other un- official basher tribe **P**

And you are?

Recruiting those worthy is what every top tribe does. It's a weak argument Against it, that only the losing side makes.

10 Players then joined Vodka from Purge , and you started to clean up a few more caps, Many of them gifted to you.

Interesting with all those free villages we gained over 3 mil additional oda.

So to sum it up, Recruit 15 accounts in K54 in the space of a month, + use the 7 that were in **P** to cap villages from purge that was what maybe 15 members by this point , and consider that an annihilation , pathetic really.

Where did purge go then mate? gone. By definition annihilated.

And if you want to go into the "only 87 caps from the official declaration", Then why not explain to the world how those others caps were acquired,how NN leadership was crawling to purge for diplo promising to keep there players in check in K54, only for them to be under the table working with the remaining Axe (**P**) to stack, snipe and recap purge trains and nukes. Shady, and un impressive.

So purge sent out a fairly large op against **P** and failed. Yes that did happen. Was NN a part of that? It's already been stated that indeed we were. They could've ran a better OP. That's it.

We ran our op vs Purge days later, almost a week later. Purge poorly stacked their mates, people sent nobles on 80+ hour marches and they still got through.

To what degree are you willing to find fault on the victors side but not address the glaring opportunities Purge had to prepare, to instill loyalty and play the diplomacy part of this game as proficiently as NN did?

Question, did Purge exhibited the same recruiting strategies when warring axe? Yup. NN did the same thing, only better.

A few of my responses are in your quote box I me too to have them all their but obviously messed that up.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Pieman9 returns

Did not mean to stir this up, my bad lol. I totes will keep reading though but, to be honest my post was mainly uninformed. I was just making conversation lol.