Personal OD points not reflected in tribe OD ?

DeletedUser121091

Guys, little confused here.

I have an OD of over 7k. This is the OD that includes, offence, defence and support.

But when I go to my tribe stats, it says the tribe only has an OD of 2.8k,

Any thoughts? I did join the tribe only about 12 hours ago or so.

It's either because there is a delay and it will update later or maybe it doesn't include the stats I earned when I wasn't part of the tribe?

DeletedUser121091

Yes I already tried there.

If I search my tribe and then go to the OD ranking section, it shows the individual OD for all members. So for me it shows my full personal OD. I cannot find a breakdown of what members have contributed to the tribe's OD.

Seems rather pointless to state a tribe's OD rating when you can't even see who contributed to it.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser121091

Thanks for that.

I still don't know how to actually get to that page but the link you provided is definitely what I was looking for. So does that just show the last week but then gives the total of everything (months or w/e).

Also I think there is a bug in the game browser. When I go to > tribe > level > ranking, it just goes dim and freezes my browser. I'm using IE 11.

Also, having a second look at that link you sent, something still isn't right. I only joined the tribe 2 days ago and it shows my last week in there. To me, that still looks like just the normal player OD. The OD I am talking about is when you click on the tribe name (properties) in game browser and it gives the tribe's OD. Unless the tribe OD updates very slowly, the link u sent me would give our tribe a 3 x higher OD than what is currently being reported.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

DeletedUser121091

Case closed.

Submitted a ticket and have been told it is not possible to evaluate personal contribution to a tribe's OD. That then begs the question, what does the tribe OD exactly measure.

Upvote 0