Pink/Step Merge?

DeletedUser117534

Finding time for TW will always remain the main problem for many players(including myself) When I compare the game with what we had 10 years ago I actually like it more nowadays. All the changes introduced in recent years made it easier for people with family/work commitments (like myself) to still manage playing at competitive level.
Having mobile access with fast internet is the biggest help for me, the pp and the tower helps as well, having good 2-3 friends willing to co play me is another blessing.

Being active 24/7 is still the biggest advantage anyone can have in this game, anything else can be learned or bought.

DeletedUser18879

Finding time for TW will always remain the main problem for many players(including myself) When I compare the game with what we had 10 years ago I actually like it more nowadays. All the changes introduced in recent years made it easier for people with family/work commitments (like myself) to still manage playing at competitive level.
Having mobile access with fast internet is the biggest help for me, the pp and the tower helps as well, having good 2-3 friends willing to co play me is another blessing.

Being active 24/7 is still the biggest advantage anyone can have in this game, anything else can be learned or bought.

For sure, no more 300000 tab farming