An Accusation of Murder!

bunter

Yea good we enjoy the banter over here you all seem to be very stuck up up your own asses

Last edited:

The Hound

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Lilly you talk some amount of shit how many of us have folded I would rather have one billy than 40 of you goons least he helps I'm still here by the way best send the rest of your tribe already killed 90% of hocors and hocor nukes keep them coming my guys get bored when we don't have many incoming

Oh, now this is fun. What a statement. Your family losing 33 villages to us from just today and yesterday alone isn't entertaining enough? I guess its not fun when you are getting ripped open with ease from only a select few players. I could name a few players that have folded including Tribal Lucanis who in June was rank one. Tribal has went from 326k to 4k in under 2 weeks. If you don't think your players flop then you are mistaken. Also just because you have size and points, don't go throwing your weight around in externals when its clearly the skills that are lacking. The rest of your tribe must suck then... I mean if you'd rather have one Billy over 40 of us and we are still beating you?

If we are goons then what are you? o_O

Sam (Rank twodeadly to be shown)

The Hound

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yea good we enjoy the banter over here you all seem to be very stuck up up your own asses

Have you been reading this? Have you read your own comments?
Martin claiming he's better than everyone in Smart! and even you saying youd rather have one Martin over "40 of us goons".

Seems quite stuck up. Have you not seen our tribal joke about signing off with our rankings :( Yes, Martin seems helpful. Although that's not what friendship is about. I doubt the guy that seriously signs off as rank 1 and claims to be some god has any banter.

bunter

He seems to fit into nn pretty good so don't get what your all going on about seems to me there's something wrong with you all

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
a little tip maybe get the full facts before opening your gob

im on the front line against HoCoR which is 1 more front line then curses has

Ah hocor. Formed from FnB? The guys you spammed every thread bragging how you 'destroyed them in 2 ops' last world? Those same people giving you trouble now sport?

obviously axe aint as good as they thought they were

on w93 i steam rolled through FnB with my tribe Op after OP

and on this world axe are really struggling

Too bad mate too bad..

Lord BillyNoMates

on w93 i did steam roll them ask their leader ^^ took him out one of the first

and on this world they are just bigger because rim and FnB merged but nothing i cant handle

DeletedUser120361

bWKJ3ax-TgqIfNaan4TK7A.png

1Mvh64pfRCqjv2xVvyWGDw.png

50UdIlvrTZKrfbL-vPAv-A.png

i will let Smart figure out what these supports did

after all they are meant to be Smart!er then the rest of us

What did these supports do?

image.php

image.php

Very little by the looks of it.

Meanwhile, in the middle of Smart!
In a back line far far away...
en94

DeletedUser115004

Lol its funny Smart! actually have the stats to back us up,

Yet these kids still proclaim to be good and insult us :S

bunter

Lol its funny Smart! actually have the stats to back us up,

Yet these kids still proclaim to be good and insult us :S

When are you taking Lloyd the best player in tw over to smart I think if he does go over you should let him plan your ops would be fun

DeletedUser911

Yeah but out of those three tribes we have 41 players. Not 98. Lol.

Personally, I am naturally inclined to swoon over any words put against merging (regardless of the tribe under fire).

With that in mind, I have to point out that while Smart only has 38 members (I don't know where the 41 figure came from?), they also carried around a dead weight basher/academy/food tribe for some time. In fact, it was the main instigator of the Smart/Vodka war eh?

The main difference here isn't necessarily the magnitude (maybe the intent to a small degree), but the primary props to Smart here is the speed at which they were able to consume their own dead weight. In fact, Smart has done such an excellent job consuming dead weight, that they have even helped Vodka consume theirs at an equal rate to Vodka themselves.

Let us have none of this talk about how Smart has such few members compared to NN though -- it is comparing two rotting exploding whales:

Hand caught in the cookie jar:

DeletedUser120846

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
Personally, I am naturally inclined to swoon over any words put against merging (regardless of the tribe under fire).

With that in mind, I have to point out that while Smart only has 38 members (I don't know where the 41 figure came from?), they also carried around a dead weight basher/academy/food tribe for some time. In fact, it was the main instigator of the Smart/Vodka war eh?

The main difference here isn't necessarily the magnitude (maybe the intent to a small degree), but the primary props to Smart here is the speed at which they were able to consume their own dead weight. In fact, Smart has done such an excellent job consuming dead weight, that they have even helped Vodka consume theirs at an equal rate to Vodka themselves.

Let us have none of this talk about how Smart has such few members compared to NN though -- it is comparing two rotting exploding whales:

Hand caught in the cookie jar:

I wish we were as good as you guys at dead weight consumption =(

Last edited by a moderator:

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
but the primary props to Smart here is the speed at which they were able to consume their own dead weight. In fact, Smart has done such an excellent job consuming dead weight, that they have even helped Vodka consume theirs at an equal rate to Vodka themselves.

I like how the moment we hit any player they're suddenly considered dead weight. Before we hit them we're told all of Vodka is the greatest and every member is a beast then we hit someone and suddenly they're dead weight.

DeletedUser911

I like how the moment we hit any player they're suddenly considered dead weight. Before we hit them we're told all of Vodka is the greatest and every member is a beast then we hit someone and suddenly they're dead weight.

There is nothing shameful about hitting the weak links Sinful. I reckon you should take a compliment when it is given. You guys are doing a fantastic job of picking your targets (your account in particular is capitalizing well on it). The foolish thing would be to go after targets that will reap nothing.

Again, Smart is doing a doing a decent job keeping their eyes open. Kudos.