Smart! vs Vodka

DeletedUser121006

You just dont make yourself look respectable by bad talking someone for taking care of your inability to cover your part of the account. And if he's your only co then you should have at least some understanding on his behalf. He has to cover the account pretty much 24/7 on his own.

I had to go to Germany for university issues for 10 day. The 2nd day after I left my first co told me he decided to quit. Then mike got a village inside our cluster and got a guy to op it while it had low loyalty. It was also fucked up. I take blame but and I am being called weak player while I am to not to be blamed. Me as myself. I am not talking about my account.
I saw a weak player go splat?
Keep talking

DeletedUser121096

I had to go to Germany for university issues for 10 day. The 2nd day after I left my first co told me he decided to quit. Then mike got a village inside our cluster and got a guy to op it while it had low loyalty. It was also fucked up. I take blame but and I am being called weak player while I am to not to be blamed. Me as myself. I am not talking about my account.

Keep talking

Ah. That's unfortunate. I've been on both sides. Both suck.

DeletedUser119150

Curses sent a train with failed antisnipes but my account was short on defs, but I still sniped inside that 100ms gap he failed to cover, just to show you guys who have the upper hand.
I sniped between 2nd-3rd noble you just had a split nuke.You wouldn't be able to take even a single village had I not left.

IVST0XzIS0SSl5waKAYYRA.png

Nice antisniping there Lilly. And I congratulate you for splitting the nuke, not for failing to antisnipe. It was smart, I can admit it. But it's obvious with your skills you wouldn't be able to take a single village from me if I was running a strong account.

I see an anti snipe there between 1st and 2nd noble

How can the co be that bad that he cant even ask tribe support or stack or even dodge LOL
at least you shd have thought him how to set a sitter

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hello Guys

As expected I am going to give everyone an update after Smart have just done a fall scale op on me while one of my co players was away. I will start by pasting some stats below.

Side 1:
Players: madsam777
Side 2:
Tribes: Smart!, Smart?

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 48
Difference: 45

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 4
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 16,374
Side 2: 285,938
Difference: 269,564

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15,205
Side 2: 31,074
Difference: 15,869

chart

As you can see they capped 2 villages from me and for that i congratulate them on it. Do we call that a successful op ? or do we call it a waste of time.

sDFAJ8a.png

Personally I think the op was a waste of time because they have now lost all of their front-line offence and now demoralised .

Vodka did an amazing Job and everyone on MadSam777 thanks each and every member that helped us defend this op.

Quick Shout out to Lord Eastwood & Killabee . The only accounts in Smart! that I thought did well during the op timings were decent but the rest of you seemed like you had only been playing TW since W94. Thanks for the achievement guys

X88jft8.png

Anyway back to Defending against Smart!

Love

Sam (Incoming Impact)

Hello guys

As expected I am going to give everyone an update after I have just done a fall scale op on Sam while one of his co players was away. I will start by pasting some stats below.

Side 1:
Players: Sinful Angel
Side 2:
Tribes: Vodka

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 1
Difference: 14

chart

Side 1: 119,606
Side 2: 8,896
Difference: 110,710

chart

As you can see I capped 15 villages from Vodka and for that defense I congratulate them on it. Do we call that a successful defense ? or do we call it a waste of time.
ed3227877f6a305c0a3d4c3e6f8a13ff.png

Personally I think the op was a great use of time because they have now lost all of their front-line defense and now demoralised .

Smart did an amazing Job and everyone on Sinful Angel thanks each and every member that helped us in this op

Quick Shout out to Lord Eastwood, Killabee, Kaloiski, Iviysterious, Unthinkably Sordid and Curses . Just some of the accounts in Smart! that I thought did well during the op and made Madsam look like he had only been playing TW since W94. Thanks for the achievement guys

b87bfc3c8badb36ae95ff189f448149b.png

Anyway back to attacking Vodka!

Love

James (Sinful Angel)

FoE2022

Reaction score
I don't care for any of the comments on madsam777 account; so that you know, Samuel was not on account since he wrote that unfortunate article. We have done reasonable well defending before he came on board and will continue to soldier on.
But thank you smart! for getting us on board of Hall of Fame!

https://en94.tribalwars.net/page/hall-of-fame

Cheers & Happy Gaming!

Last edited:

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
War stats!

Side 1:
Tribes: Smart!
Side 2:
Tribes: Vodka
Players: Koumadokits

Timeframe: 08/08/2017 00:00:00 to 27/08/2017 02:17:29

Total conquers:

Side 1: 670
Side 2: 410
Difference: 260

chart

Side 1: 68
Side 2: 31
Difference: 37

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,949,868
Side 2: 2,280,907
Difference: 1,668,961

chart

Side 1: 511,724
Side 2: 231,606
Difference: 280,118

chart

DeletedUser120361

I don't care for any of the comments on madsam777 account; so that you know, Samuel was not on account since he wrote that unfortunate article. We have done reasonable well defending before he came on board and will continue to soldier on.
But thank you smart! for getting us on board of Hall of Fame!

https://en94.tribalwars.net/page/hall-of-fame

Cheers & Happy Gaming!

The forums need more Veronikas,

Well done for holding the account together, I look forward to the next time! :p

Reece

DeletedUser121096

Crazy how Vodka is only fighting Smart! and Smart! is fighting multiple tribes.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Clearly smart failed on diplomacy if they're fighting multiple tribes at the same time

Deleted User - 4669627

Clearly smart failed on diplomacy if they're fighting multiple tribes at the same time
that is not evident atm

i think youll find the wars were because they violated their naps and alliances
doesn't really matter

Just checked TWstats... Smart! conquers:
View attachment 1174
let's look at Smart! vs Vodka -YES- & Crawl

basically they lose

basically, they lose 41-47 to Vodka?
they gain 143 from -YES- and CRAWL alone
is it really a mistake for them to fight multiple tribes? regardless of the reason?

Deleted User - 4669627

here are some other stats, less related to the war, but puts things in the greater context...

47e76479d7caa099a1a9ebcf463c9f68.png

NN enjoyed nearly 4 mill growth in the past week, it cost them 2 slots in their roster, 9.5 mill oda, 2 mill odd

ecb0e381cfaf09165c717a8c7eb16a71.png

Smart! enjoyed 1 mill growth in past week, it cost them -3 slots in their roster, 2 mill oda, 4 mill odd

cd037ee636f75c9ea00daf3b695718d3.png

Vodka enjoyed 1.375 mill growth in past week, it cost them 0 slots in their roster, 4.3 mill oda, 1 mill odd