A Smart Diet

DeletedUser911

The tribes 'Vodka' and 'Smart' have a very similar consumption pattern:

c8031439a3c562e1a505546d3520efcd.png

0a2a1e4650613bb06332b223cd6b044b.png

91c5d5857a63cb0eea877a9548a6ea1d.png

I reckon it is a Smart diet eh?

DeletedUser121096

You guys did god on that op not going to lie. Even though 75 percent off the nobles in that list were from inactives and one from a player being offline and not passing a sit.

upload_2017-9-5_2-22-19.png

DeletedUser121096

They log back on? One of those players was in the hospital. Same thing that happened to -Daemon and the Onion King, they went inactive. You guys just got a bigger pay out on this. You did well capitalizing on it.

DeletedUser2767

They log back on? One of those players was in the hospital. Same thing that happened to -Daemon and the Onion King, they went inactive. You guys just got a bigger pay out on this. You did well capitalizing on it.

Yes randomly

DeletedUser121096

Is it impossible for a player to log back in lol? And unless you're talking about ogandam the only player who didn't go yellow then yeah. He never went yellow. He just didn't pass a sit. I also said 75 percent of those conquers were from inactive players.

DeletedUser911

Is it impossible for a player to log back in lol? And unless you're talking about ogandam the only player who didn't go yellow then yeah. He never went yellow. He just didn't pass a sit. I also said 75 percent of those conquers were from inactive players.

I reckon the figure '75 percent' is probably a good estimate to the level of activity in Smart as a whole...

We are sliding and sneaking right into those statistics I guess.

DuteTare

Lots of inactives and yellows. Should've thought about that when you merged 3x tribes into 1?

just saying...the pros and cons of this kind of merges. You wanted a lot of players under one banner, now you gotta deal with some of the consequences of that.

Good job on both sides. Interesting war so far!

DeletedUser120833

Could we please get some Smart propaganda in here? I miss the days of endless war stats and talk about how they were winning and all that. Reece, Sinful and the rest of you Smartasses, where are you now? :eek:

DeletedUser2767

As you know you win a war with your tribe. If they are yellow then not yellow, pass a sit or dont pass a sit, youre in the middle of an internal, skilled or not skilled, whatever the case is doesnt matter. The state of your tribe is on you. No excuses.

Just keepin it real.

DeletedUser121096

No but 75 percent of those inactives on that list of screenshots are. You can't control certain aspects of this game, like somebody having real life issues to attend to. Which the merge has nothing to do with. People have jobs, school, and family to attend to. So trying to link the merge to the fact people have to deal with life is absurd. It almost sounds like you're doing everything you guys can to cling to the fact you actually had a semi successful op for once, and it was on a player who failed to pass the sit. If you guys think you've already won you've got a rude awakening coming. You're "winning" this war by 5 villages. We have 10 million more ODA and 4 million less ODD. And it's not over, but yet again, congratulations on capitalizing on an inactive member.

i would like to remind everyone that only Smart! can brag when attacking inactvies

you're absolutely professional at pulling bullshit out of your ass.

Lord BillyNoMates

No but 75 percent of those inactives on that list of screenshots are. You can't control certain aspects of this game, like somebody having real life issues to attend to. Which the merge has nothing to do with. People have jobs, school, and family to attend to. So trying to link the merge to the fact people have to deal with life is absurd. It almost sounds like you're doing everything you guys can to cling to the fact you actually had a semi successful op for once, and it was on a player who failed to pass the sit. If you guys think you've already won you've got a rude awakening coming. You're "winning" this war by 5 villages. We have 10 million more ODA and 4 million less ODD. And it's not over, but yet again, congratulations on capitalizing on an inactive member.

you're absolutely professional at pulling bullshit out of your ass.
and your a pro at thinking anyone cares what you think ^^

HeyMyNameIsWendy

Smart! got rekt these past couple of days, end of story...

DeletedUser120740

Side 1:
Tribes: Smart!, Smart?
Side 2:
Tribes: Vodka

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:
Side 1: 1,061
Side 2: 725
Difference: 336
chart

Total conquers against opposite side: